Do Your Part

• You cannot reply to this topic
76 replies to this topic

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
^^^i agree with badpenny's explination of faggy emo!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (duner @ Jun 5 2006, 01:14 PM)
With all the discussion of the music we are talking about, whether u call it emo or whatever...there is still one truth to it....IT SUX!!!!!

thats why i agree with acagnones....

QUOTE (acagnones_crx @ Jun 2 2006, 12:17 PM)
Im glad i listen to Pantera...

but did anyone else notice the Motley Crue and Cinderella t-shirts that these losers are wearing? i wonder if they have them just because the shirts are black in color. but i cant make out the other ones, the one on the left looks like "bryan ___?" then the one on the right ends with "itza" maybe???

and whats up with the middle guy's "hand pistols" or is he trying to say his dingaling is "this wide" laugh.gif laugh.gif

well whatever they are, they certainly have t3h g3y
1GRPhotography
MySpace

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage

This is definatley your "My mom breast fed me until I was old enough to cuss" Picture. And, did anyone else notice the first guy with the "bryan adams" shirt on? And I think the guy on the other end has a "lita ford" shirt on. rolleyes.gif

Wow, Bryan Adams, laugh.gif I could never be that "hardcore" and with a Swatch watch. laugh.gif roflmao
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
LMFAO...thats awesome!
1GRPhotography
MySpace

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
I don't even begin to perpetuate the myth that ska began here hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Ska was a musical style started back in the 50's and 60's by the dancehall musicians in Jamaica that was made more mainstream by the late 60's and 70's bands in the U.K., shit all those years as a skinhead should let me know a bit about ska and oi!!! hahahahahahaha (before anyone gets on a soapbox about this shit read something useful like a book called the spirit of 69' it's about the skinhead movement and has nothing to do with white supremacy or third reich views, it's about the youth movement back in 1969 in the U.K. and the values that they were trying to instill i themselves as the youth of their country, so don't trip because it would be kinda hard to be a white supremacist being a proud mexican and all hahahahahaha)

anyways the look of these qu33r5 is unbelievable, i believe they need to cut their hair and prove themselves as an integral part of this society. The whole "i'm different just like all my friends" bullshit is lame as mentioned and needs to be addressed by our society!!! This is obviously a plot by vidal sassoon and MAC makeup to boost their sales and we gotta put a stop to it!!! hhahahahahahaha
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
damns Tak, I guess you got back your "black by association" card for another day.
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (badpenny @ Jun 5 2006, 02:17 PM)
damns Tak, I guess you got back your "black by association" card for another day.

can this become revoked on the grounds that he tried to serve fellow members chorizo?
1GRPhotography
MySpace

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Jun 5 2006, 04:19 PM)
QUOTE (badpenny @ Jun 5 2006, 02:17 PM)

can this become revoked on the grounds that he tried to serve fellow members chorizo?

Did he serve it in the bobo?

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
actually it was served nice and hot which they stuffed in their mouths voraciously.... hahahhahahahaha
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
No. Can't be revolked if they stuffed it themselves.

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
good that's what i figured..... damn you 1stGen mad.gif stop trying to get my card revoked!!! mad.gif i'm gonna post a pic of you stuffing your mouth with chorizo foo!!!! mad.gif
user posted image

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
go for it, they dont exist!
1GRPhotography
MySpace

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Its ok, even though he doesn't want to admit it, 1stgen is black. He can't help it. He's envious of your popularity and the fact that you can be black and samoan at the same time. wink.gif

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (badpenny @ Jun 5 2006, 02:38 PM)
Its ok, even though he doesn't want to admit it, 1stgen is black.  He can't help it.  He's envious of your popularity and the fact that you can be black and samoan at the same time. wink.gif

<---wishes he could be black and samoan

sad.gif
1GRPhotography
MySpace

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Jun 5 2006, 04:39 PM)
QUOTE (badpenny @ Jun 5 2006, 02:38 PM)
Its ok, even though he doesn't want to admit it, 1stgen is black.  He can't help it.  He's envious of your popularity and the fact that you can be black and samoan at the same time. wink.gif

<---wishes he could be black and samoan

sad.gif

I have seen your pic, no can do. You got hair like Kid.----->