Ink?

• You cannot reply to this topic
130 replies to this topic

hondaghostcvcc

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 dx,Honda Prelude 1996 H23,1987 Integra4dr
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Mar 17 2006, 06:40 PM)
does this count?

she was drunk and passed out so we wrote on her...its a rule we have...

evey one has that rule. it rule's
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
- Mark Twain (1835-1910)

MY space
user posted image

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
and if they dont they should...

my friend giving his brother a "tatt" or a few

1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

hondaghostcvcc

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1985 dx,Honda Prelude 1996 H23,1987 Integra4dr
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Mar 17 2006, 06:43 PM)
and if they dont they should...

my friend giving his brother a "tatt" or a few

We usually use food coloring and finger nail paint we have a little kit that
We bring to parties
biggrin.gif
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
- Mark Twain (1835-1910)

MY space
user posted image

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (hondaghostcvcc @ Mar 17 2006, 03:47 PM)
We usually use food coloring and finger nail paint we have a little kit that
We bring to parties
biggrin.gif

lol food coloring? You guys are messed up. lol this is truely home.
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
better pic

more drunks

our new years party was the shit!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (desperado57 @ Mar 17 2006, 06:25 PM)
i can understand people not wanting tattoos for themselves but it's seems kind of arrogant to try to tell another person, esp. one you "love" not to get one because you dont like it in the grand scheam (sp?) of things it really shouldn't matter it would be like telling a significant other to "get out" because you dont like the haircut they just got.. and i know what you detractors will say well a haircut isn't permenant but then if something like a tattoo is gonna come between you and your loved one mabey your really not in love

ok, since this comment ^^^ is obviously aimed toward badpenny and myself i feel that i have to make my point (and im sure badpenny's point will be very similar) and defend our side.

im my case my wife knew way before she got the tat how much i dont like them (especially on women) and how unattractive i think they are. the point was very clear and i even told her that if she followed through with it that she would have to pack up and head out. she is the one that didnt care about the relationship because she came home with the tat afterall. it wasnt because the tat meant anything more than getting a tat to her. she thought it was a pretty picture that her friend liked. all came down to peer pressure and trying to please her mother and friend more than myself.

now in badpenny's case it sounds like his wife did it for spite all because she was pissed off at him. i hope for him that he did get that strange pussy the wife was so worried about just as payment for having to look at a tat that he hates every day.

now you tell me where the arrogance was at in the relationships.
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

desperado57

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 honda crx si / 1991 honda civic hatch-b16 powered
QUOTE (crxls @ Mar 17 2006, 08:07 PM)
i can understand people not wanting tattoos for themselves but it's seems kind of arrogant to try to tell another person, esp. one you "love" not to get one because you dont like it in the grand scheam (sp?) of things it really shouldn't matter it would be like telling a significant other to "get out" because you dont like the haircut they just got.. and i know what you detractors will say well a haircut isn't permenant but then if something like a tattoo is gonna come between you and your loved one mabey your really not in love

ok, since this comment ^^^ is obviously aimed toward badpenny and myself i feel that i have to make my point (and im sure badpenny's point will be very similar) and defend our side.

im my case my wife knew way before she got the tat how much i dont like them (especially on women) and how unattractive i think they are. the point was very clear and i even told her that if she followed through with it that she would have to pack up and head out. she is the one that didnt care about the relationship because she came home with the tat afterall. it wasnt because the tat meant anything more than getting a tat to her. she thought it was a pretty picture that her friend liked. all came down to peer pressure and trying to please her mother and friend more than myself.

now in badpenny's case it sounds like his wife did it for spite all because she was pissed off at him. i hope for him that he did get that strange pussy the wife was so worried about just as payment for having to look at a tat that he hates every day.

at the risk of making an enemy of ones who are respected here i will say, the arrogance still lies with the two of you... do you pick her clothes for her as well? must all things be approved by you? are the people in your lives not individuals? it IS arrogant to try to impose your will on another person... long argument short, it's her body and to each their own if i was her i would start to question your level of commitment if physical appearance is so important.

badpenny, you say that you did not marry your wife to have her change yet change is a natural progression for human development. it is an undenighable (sp?) fact of life that people change... i will say thought that in your case if she did get the tattoo only to spite you then it is a petty and childish thing to do yet you can most likely take solace in the fact that down the road she'll probably not like it either! especially when you two are still together.

it is not my intention to make enemies esp here i've only been around a short time yet i come here everyday and hope to make friends.. this is only my opinion

BTW to any and all that are considering a tat... no drugs no alcohol going in if you cannot take the pain then you do not deserve the tattoo the pain is the REAL price of the work nothing comes for free even free tattoos the pain associated with it is the right of passage... whitch coincidentally it the thought process of many cultures where tattooing is important
eric

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (desperado57 @ Mar 17 2006, 07:43 PM)

at the risk of making an enemy of ones who are respected here i will say, the arrogance still lies with the two of you... do you pick her clothes for her as well? must all things be approved by you? are the people in your lives not individuals? it IS arrogant to try to impose your will on another person... long argument short, it's her body and to each their own if i was her i would start to question your level of commitment if physical appearance is so important.

badpenny, you say that you did not marry your wife to have her change yet change is a natural progression for human development. it is an undenighable (sp?) fact of life that people change... i will say thought that in your case if she did get the tattoo only to spite you then it is a petty and childish thing to do yet you can most likely take solace in the fact that down the road she'll probably not like it either! especially when you two are still together.

it is not my intention to make enemies esp here i've only been around a short time yet i come here everyday and hope to make friends.. this is only my opinion

BTW to any and all that are considering a tat... no drugs no alcohol going in if you cannot take the pain then you do not deserve the tattoo the pain is the REAL price of the work nothing comes for free even free tattoos the pain associated with it is the right of passage... whitch coincidentally it the thought process of many cultures where tattooing is important
eric

no friendship's lost here dude. like you said, it's an opinion, you have one and i have one and they dont agree with eachother.

just to add, my wife does somewhat agree that she was wrong in the choice she made and thats why she agreed with the removal.
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

GIFF

• The Integrated Technology CF-48 Exclusive Gear For Honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 CRX SI, 94 Integra, 09 Fit
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (desperado57 @ Mar 17 2006, 07:43 PM)

eric

desperado57 are you married?

SportInjectedClub

PM me if you have these for sale:
OEM or DS Tuning Floor mats

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (desperado57 @ Mar 17 2006, 04:43 PM)

eric

Well to throw my 0.02 into this. Yes I do pick out her cloths. Not every day mind you but I do buy them. I do this for a couple of different reasons. She just got an office job and had no idea the type of attier required for this possition. I also do this because she told me to pick out stuff I would like to see her wear / would look good on her. Moving on to question two. No not all things just most. I like to know when my gf gets off of work and is heading home, when she gets paid, if she is going out, and when she is going to sleep. To explain all these: I like to know when she gets off work so I can A ) Get up (I work nights) and greet her. B ) Maybe make her some dinner. C ) Head home from running my arrons. I like to know when she gets paid: A ) So I know how much we have to work with for those two weeks. B ) Know when and wich bills to pay. C ) Know if we can do any outings. I like to know if she is going out: (ok admitadly this is my Domination) A ) I just feel more comfortable knowing where she is at. B ) She will go and spend money that we may need if I don't tell her otherwise. C ) I like to know that atleast in some ways I still have controle. Shut up she's not your girl don't worrie about it. I like to know when she is going to sleep: A ) So I know if she will be too tired to do "anything" when I get home. B ) It makes her keep track of the time so she doesn't stay up all night on the computer and then be too tired for work the next day. C ) I just like to tell her I love her and goodnight. Hope I explained myself well anuf on those points. Moving on. You asked if the people in our lives are not individuals. My answer to that would be, yes poeple in our lives are individuals. But not THEE person you marrie. Once married are you not the same? Let me ask you this: If your spouse gets sick do you not get sick? If your spouse is grumpy do you not get grumpy? If your spouse is having money problems are you too not having money problems? I believe that once married you are one. Don't they say something like that in the wedding? Anyways... I do believe it was fare to give her the warning in advance. But hey thats just me. John.

Edited by jerfguy, 17 March 2006 - 08:17 PM.

QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

GIFF

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
check out MY tat yo....

SportInjectedClub

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (jerfguy @ Mar 17 2006, 08:10 PM)
QUOTE (desperado57 @ Mar 17 2006, 04:43 PM)

eric

I believe that once married you are one. Don't they say something like that in the wedding?

dude, you hit the nail right on the head with that comment.

and to answer the question about the clothing. yes, i do choose her clothes to an extent. my wife will not dress like a whore. now dont get me wrong, if she is wearing a t shirt that i dont like the color of or the picture/writing/message printed on it i do not make or ask her to not wear it, that would just be wrong.

GIFF

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
yeah two people "become one flesh"

SportInjectedClub

GIFF

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (GIFF @ Mar 17 2006, 08:17 PM)
check out MY tat yo....

How did anybody not find that funny?

SportInjectedClub

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Mar 17 2006, 06:27 PM)
this will be my next one...minus the fruity flowers

DUDE !!! You need the flowers man they are what makes the traditional japanese art so divine to look at, i know that you wanted to have a piece of JDM hotness on your arm, and that's awesome, but if you're gonna do it, do it right, and serve the piece of art justice KEEP THE FLOWERS they are tight and really make you reflect on the whole piece.... i don;t know man, i guess all i can say is, you might see a Koi jumping out of the water with fruity flowers, but what I see in that piece is a majestic being breaking through to glimpse the part of life he can't enjoy without dying just a little even if it's just to catch a glimpse and have the chance to be amongst the falling cherry blossoms. Oh well nice piece I want to get two like that on my forearms wink.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts