• You cannot reply to this topic
182 replies to this topic

GLHS988

• Spyder-Man
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1984 CRX Spyder, 1987 Shelby GLHS, 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT
QUOTE (kaymo @ Oct 15 2009, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone nearby that can try to make a stop at this guy's house? the more people coming by the better. anyone who can make this on the way to something else, please help me out

Sorry. Could not stop by this weekend. Wife and kids had me on the run.
A WarrenTee is better than a guarantee. This WarrenTee is for life.

"I never thought about dying. The day you were born, it was already written down the day you're gonna check out. Now, I'm not gonna throw myself under a truck, but I'm not gonna worry about when I die. I'm ready to move on when that day comes." - Carroll Shelby (January 11, 1923 - May 10, 2012)

http://karakullake.b...eet-photos.html

Tsunami_ZC

• G1 Integra>all*
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 2001 Integra Type R (Sold)> 1989 Integra ZC-t / 1989 Integra ZC / 1981 Civic CVCC / 1978 Civic CVCC Hatch / 1979 Honda CT70
QUOTE (ChrisF-dude @ Oct 18 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there any way to maybe contact his local police department thru zip code location and maybe file a complaint? If you paid via mail it's a fedaral crime I think and anything by electronic transfer using the internet would be wire fraud right? I would maybe call his local PD and just see if there is anything you can do long distance, like send a notarized affidavit stating your side. Chances are his PD won't give a shit about you lost money, but it's worth a shot to say you tried.

You can also file a complaint with the FBI. I would start there.

http://www.fbi.gov/c...t/cyberhome.htm

Steven aka "TsunamiZC-t"
~2001 Integra Type R (SOLD)
~2000 Infinti G20t
~1989 Integra ZC-t
~1989 Integra ZC
~1988 Integra SE
~1981 Civic CVCC
~1979 Honda CT70
~1978 Civic CVCC HatchBack

"Hi , my name is Steven, and i'm addicted to Old School Hondas"

kaymo

• Mr.Ididntseeyousittingthereofficer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 74'vert Blazer, 84redrexHF (RIP), 87blackrexSI, 91STDhatch(resurrected for beater)(RIP again)
i would at least like to speak to him before i file something with the FBI. at least tell him that is what i plan on doing and get some sort of reaction. im sorry to keep bitching guys but i still havent gotten anything even so much as a response from this guy. please anyone nearby try or even anyone on the teg forum please try and get a hold of him!

ill give 10 dollars to anyone who can pick these parts up and ship them to me (i can send you prepaid shipping label)

i would offer more, but im on a limited income (as in none) and this asshole already has 90 dollars of my money so...

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!
QUOTE (kjeffery @ Apr 17 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yet again Scott, you have all the answers

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Apr 17 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. All the answers are in the Kakabox build thread.

QUOTE (Lymitliss @ May 26 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ohh yeah I guess that makes sense. King Kaymo has all the answers :lol:

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
All you need to do is find his mom. Parents hate it when they are embarrassed by their kids. Find his mom and very calmly and nicely tell her what's up. She will do the rest for you.

Years ago, I had a renter that stopped paying his rent. Each month I asked for the rent, and he just ignored me. This went on for four months. I know I had a legal right to take the steps to have the guy thrown out. But that's not how I'm wired. I just couldn't bring myself to have the Sheriff show up one day and stack all his shit out in the street. So with surprisingly little effort, I found his mom. Explained to her the trouble I was having and that I didn't want to take legal actions. It only took two days before he was gone.

I then quickly sold the house and swore to myself that I would never be a landlord ever again! You need to be a lot tougher than I am to be a landlord. tongue.gif laugh.gif

David
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

kaymo

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 74'vert Blazer, 84redrexHF (RIP), 87blackrexSI, 91STDhatch(resurrected for beater)(RIP again)
the one member that went by for me already spoke to his parents. older chinese couple that doesnt speak english well, probably not interested in their son's car part sales. i totally thought the same thing until the member told me that.

ok, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH G1TEG.ORG. any of the threads i click on in the buyer complaint section come back and say they DO NOT EXIST

and when i try to use the search, and it comes up with more than one page, it doesnt let me click on the next page it says i cannot use the search at this time to try again in a few minutes!!!! WTF THAT SITE SUCKS im glad this site isnt fucke dup

apparently they are having database issues.... great. just when i was trying to read the other topics about jesse....

flashmatrix

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Lexus GS300
I really hope you get your money. It sucks to be scammed. mad.gif

"Your arms are too short to box with GOD."

GLHS988

• Spyder-Man
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1984 CRX Spyder, 1987 Shelby GLHS, 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT
QUOTE (firstgencrx @ Oct 21 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All you need to do is find his mom. Parents hate it when they are embarrassed by their kids. Find his mom and very calmly and nicely tell her what's up. She will do the rest for you.

His parents are clueless. They keep a roof over his head and seemed to have absolutely no idea about anything he is doing. I kind of sensed that Jesse does not communicate with them very much.
A WarrenTee is better than a guarantee. This WarrenTee is for life.

"I never thought about dying. The day you were born, it was already written down the day you're gonna check out. Now, I'm not gonna throw myself under a truck, but I'm not gonna worry about when I die. I'm ready to move on when that day comes." - Carroll Shelby (January 11, 1923 - May 10, 2012)

http://karakullake.b...eet-photos.html

Lymitliss

• King Luke
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si B18C1, 1973 240Z V8 Conversion
    Garage View Garage
Time for me to fly down and beat some money or car parts out of him
Build Thread- Here

crazy87rexsi

• A big hairy american winning machine
  • PipPip
    • Drives: To much for you pal, Ferrari...lol.......B16 1G, stock as a mofo!! ;)
    Garage View Garage
Kaymo,
man sorry to hear about another problem with parts.
i know this probaly sounds gay/stupid but karma this shit will catch up to him, it always does. since ive heard that he likes to party you can expect something to happen there, if it hasnt already....seeing that no one has been able to get in contact with him

VOTE:
Who votes that Kaymo's buying privlages are revoted untill further notice and when in the event we give you those rights back you first have to inform us of what, who, when and where.
lol

Josh

-part of the exclusive side license plate club

qouted from CarNutCertifies
Sex should be like a Civic; slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear

Pics of Build

Build Thread

kaymo

• PipPipPipPipPip
huh?

C8V6C

He was joking that he didn't want you as competition as far as buying up more parts wink.gif

Hope it gets resolved soon

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

Tsunami_ZC

• G1 Integra>all*
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 2001 Integra Type R (Sold)> 1989 Integra ZC-t / 1989 Integra ZC / 1981 Civic CVCC / 1978 Civic CVCC Hatch / 1979 Honda CT70
QUOTE (kaymo @ Oct 22 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the one member that went by for me already spoke to his parents. older chinese couple that doesnt speak english well, probably not interested in their son's car part sales. i totally thought the same thing until the member told me that.

ok, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH G1TEG.ORG. any of the threads i click on in the buyer complaint section come back and say they DO NOT EXIST

and when i try to use the search, and it comes up with more than one page, it doesnt let me click on the next page it says i cannot use the search at this time to try again in a few minutes!!!! WTF THAT SITE SUCKS im glad this site isnt fucke dup

apparently they are having database issues.... great. just when i was trying to read the other topics about jesse....

I am one of the admins @ G1teg.org, and have talked to Jesse on a fairly personal level in the past 5 or 6 years. And ive tried to contact him on thru PM on G1teg, as well as AIM, as well as Private Message on Facebook and Instant Message on Facebook, and not even a hint of response.

If I were in your shoes I would begin pursuing legal routes, even if that means reporting internet fraud to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. There is no excuse for a lack of an explanation at this point.

And our site currently underwent an update, and there are some difficulties with restoring older threads. Its being worked on, sorry for the inconvenience. unsure.gif

Edited by Tsunami_ZC, 22 October 2009 - 08:47 PM.

Steven aka "TsunamiZC-t"
~2001 Integra Type R (SOLD)
~2000 Infinti G20t
~1989 Integra ZC-t
~1989 Integra ZC
~1988 Integra SE
~1981 Civic CVCC
~1979 Honda CT70
~1978 Civic CVCC HatchBack

"Hi , my name is Steven, and i'm addicted to Old School Hondas"

kaymo

• PipPipPipPipPip
thanks tsunami. please let me know when those posts are accessable, as i will probably need them for more evidence.

heres another question for you guys... anyone happen to have a friend in law enforcement in san fran? perhaps someone who could drop by and have a talk with him and convince him its in his best interest to send the parts he agreed to and stop selling parts after that?

crazy87rexsi

• A big hairy american winning machine
  • PipPip
    • Drives: To much for you pal, Ferrari...lol.......B16 1G, stock as a mofo!! ;)
    Garage View Garage
no , i was joking as far as you buying parts, because your not having any luck not getting ripped off.

Im broke so no competion for me laugh.gif
Josh

-part of the exclusive side license plate club

qouted from CarNutCertifies
Sex should be like a Civic; slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear

Pics of Build

Build Thread

kaymo

• PipPipPipPipPip
I have sent a report in to the FBI. maybe this will do something. if there is anyone else willing to stop by his house, id be interested to know if this is his parents number. i called many times but was hung up on and told wrong number before i could say anything

Sung K Chan
60 Cotter St
San Francisco, CA 94112
(415) 239-7218