So Cal Meet

• You cannot reply to this topic
297 replies to this topic

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
^^^ so is ur shop still up for a possible location?
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
yup we just need to figure out an exact date (sunday) and what time!!!! my partners are cool with it but they wanna know when. so when we figure it out let me know!!! wink.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
<TIGER WOODS>
for Shizzle
</TIGER WOODS>
1GRPhotography
MySpace

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
fo sho 1st gizzle rizzle!! wink.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
i would reply...but i think i would get confused in the middle of it
1GRPhotography
MySpace

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
hahahahahahaha no problem my brotha from anotha motha!!! wink.gif
user posted image

euro86si-r

• "The Mexi-rixcan Is Here"
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 si-r hatchy w/ zc swap soon to be turbo, & integra brakes all around
count me in.... just tell me when and where!!!!! and ill have my little beast with me....
"Euro86si-R"

This has been brought to you by
"BLAMO"

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic Si - For smiles and laughs, Original Owner, 1966 Ford Mustang - 5 speed trans, 4 wheel disks, 1968 Ford F250 - Big Ugly
    • Image Gallery
yup we just need to figure out an exact date (sunday) and what time!!!! my partners are cool with it but they wanna know when. so when we figure it out let me know!!!

Thanks Takumi.

It's cool of you to open up your shop for us.

The one thing I wish we had done at the last So Cal Meet at Aidan's shop is to line up all the 1G's and 3G's in one or two rows and take a group picture. Granted it would take a little organization to line up the cars properly, but we are big boys now, and the pic would look really cool. Actually, we'd need three rows since we have all the 1G Integra boys. Still, it would be a really cool pic to have and post on RPR.

Let's do this!

And then we can all go to Scott's Weenie Roast in September!

Two So Cal RPR Meets a year!

Torsion Bar Paradise.

Edited by Madkore, 05 February 2006 - 04:39 PM.

You're Mad!

Well thank God for that, 'cause if I wasn't, this would probably have never worked.

Captain Jack Sparrow

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic Si - For smiles and laughs, Original Owner, 1966 Ford Mustang - 5 speed trans, 4 wheel disks, 1968 Ford F250 - Big Ugly
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (jerfguy @ Jan 3 2006, 12:12 PM)
Sounds good to me. I live in burbank so an address so I could look up directions would be great. Is it an open invite or a closed meet? Meaning can I come too?

We at RPR are a "More the Merrier" group, so everyone and anyone is welcome.

Honda Car, no Honda Car, Torsion Bar Car, non Torsion Bar Car, Interesting Car, Vintage Car, Completely Stock Car, Highly Modified Car, Barely Running Car, Dead Car, Interested Onservers, Passersby.......

We really don't care. We're just in it for the Fun of it.

So as they used to say on the 'Price is Right'

COME ON DOWN!
You're Mad!

Well thank God for that, 'cause if I wasn't, this would probably have never worked.

Captain Jack Sparrow

xxpaulcpxx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
QUOTE (Madkore @ Feb 5 2006, 03:49 PM)
QUOTE (jerfguy @ Jan 3 2006, 12:12 PM)
Is it an open invite or a closed meet? Meaning can I come too?

We at RPR are a "More the Merrier" group, so everyone and anyone is welcome.

We really don't care. We're just in it for the Fun of it.

So as they used to say on the 'Price is Right'

COME ON DOWN!

Sort of reminds me of when I was dating. I used to just go for pretty much any girl who had a pulse. Then I finally realized I was setting my sights WAAAAAAY too high!

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Sort of reminds me of when I was dating. I used to just go for pretty much any girl who had a pulse. Then I finally realized I was setting my sights WAAAAAAY too high!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

So that's what I've been doing wrong all these years!
You're Mad!

Captain Jack Sparrow

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Madkore @ Feb 6 2006, 06:52 PM)
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

So that's what I've been doing wrong all these years!

LOL just go to the welfare department lots of single girls there (with kids that is)!!! LOL... '
any-hoot..... Just give me a date when and where it is POR- FAVOR so i can plan...

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Madkore @ Feb 5 2006, 04:39 PM)
yup we just need to figure out an exact date (sunday) and what time!!!! my partners are cool with it but they wanna know when. so when we figure it out let me know!!!

Thanks Takumi.

It's cool of you to open up your shop for us.

The one thing I wish we had done at the last So Cal Meet at Aidan's shop is to line up all the 1G's and 3G's in one or two rows and take a group picture. Granted it would take a little organization to line up the cars properly, but we are big boys now, and the pic would look really cool. Actually, we'd need three rows since we have all the 1G Integra boys. Still, it would be a really cool pic to have and post on RPR.

Let's do this!

And then we can all go to Scott's Weenie Roast in September!

Two So Cal RPR Meets a year!

Torsion Bar Paradise.

Hey Madkore you've been to the shop, tell me that long driveway isn't perfect for that picture!!!! hahahahahahaha all we need is a forklift for the aerial and we are all good!!!! that or at least a very tall ladder or truck and a giant daredevil!!!!
But as for the date and time.... the rules are me and 1stGenRex must be given enough time to get our cars ready then we can have the meet hahahahahaaha!!! wink.gif
user posted image

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery

^^^^^^^
this guy needs a life if all he could think of getting as a tattoo, was a square with rabbit ears on his back........LOL laugh.gif

(friend of mine)
user posted image

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
I will be in Fontana For the March Autocross at California Speedway. If anyone is in the area, the admission is free and spectators are welcomed. Heck, this would be a good time for newbies to learn about Autocross. I will be out there early in the morning until about 1-2pm. Look for the Red 1st Gen CRX number #112.

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function