N10....

• You cannot reply to this topic
62 replies to this topic

CRX8Grand

• Hey I remember my password to this site
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 09 Civic Si
QUOTE (nivek2002 @ Jan 8 2004, 11:03 PM)
I cant make it this year since my parents would freak out and i couldnt pay the gas but i WILL be at N11  biggrin.gif

Nivek, see if there is a train that hauls cars to somewhere close the border, my grandfather used to drive to WV and catch a train to florida that had a car hauler... its big with the elderly.

~2009 Civic Si 4dr~

Aren D.

• Save the pepper, save the world.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI/2003 Frontier SC/2006 Jetta TDI/2014 Civic SI
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I would love to go to the meet But I live in CA but at the same time I will be out of high school and a massive road tip would be sweeeeet. And if theres a convoy going we should hook up and do the trip apachie warrior style- thats when you have a line of cars going the speed limit and the car in the back sprints to the frount of the line and slows down to the speed limit in a countoius chane this is safe and fast and fun and I want to go ahhhhhhhh.

I just have to bullet proof every thing on my car.

instigatorcrx

• Turbo Junkie...
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX
So you figure 4 day drive there, 4 days back... 3 days in niagara?... 11 days.. Sweet I can easily get that off:D
I'm pretty excited:D lol

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
YEAH! APACHE WARRIOR STYLE!

Or better yet, we could get one car at the front with a video camera, while filming the cars behind swapping lanes synchronized! Damn, that would be the shit! I gotta get the time off! YEAH!

Tom, representing with another 3G!

I guess its time to get a roll call going!

Rampage - 86 Civic Hatch - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Cheers,
Mark

Edited by Rampage, 09 January 2004 - 04:40 AM.

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

OBD1 Kenobi

• Granny
  • Pip
The closest I came to being at N-anything was at Lagrange State Park near Jamestown New York in May 1996. I've had the CRX across to and back from Ontario in 1994 when I bought the car and 1996 when I moved out here. I don't really want to make that trek again unless I have have loads of time off work. I should likely hit CRXPO this year. Been in 97 and 99. I am seeing about going to the Scottish CRX meet in April. I won't be able to afford Niagara as well barring the Super-7.

Edited by OBD1 Kenobi, 09 January 2004 - 05:12 AM.

instigatorcrx

• Turbo Junkie...
  • PipPip
Damn OBD1 you should come and show off the CRVtec, maybe even give Stu some encouragement to get his done lol...

Ramp, we for sure hafta get some nice video's and pics of the trip[ eh???

jonesy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx dx, 90 Skyline GTR
Add me to the list, boys....

Jonesy, 85 CRX, Courtenay, B.C., Canada

I'M IN!!!!
85 CRX DX: 4-2-1 header, 11:1, P&P, 4 32mm mikuni's
90 Skyline GTR: Filters, I/C Hard Pipes, Downpipe, 3.5" de-catted exhaust, AVC-R, S-AFC, HKS SSQV's, and on and on...

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Hell yeah! I am going to have to buy a bigger memory card for my digicam! I wish I had someone who could take the bulldog too! That would be sweet, everyone could see the beaterness of it, and I would let everyone kick it just for the hell of it!

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (instigatorcrx @ Jan 9 2004, 06:18 AM)
Damn OBD1 you should come and show off the CRVtec, maybe even give Stu some encouragement to get his done lol...

Battle of the CRVtec's, 2.0l monster vs the destroked high revver... you just got my butt back into gear man!

CRX8Grand

• Hey I remember my password to this site
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 09 Civic Si
QUOTE (Aren D. @ Jan 9 2004, 02:15 AM)
I would love to go to the meet But I live in CA but at the same time I will be out of high school and a massive road tip would be sweeeeet. And if theres a convoy going we should hook up and do the trip apachie warrior style- thats when you have a line of cars going the speed limit and the car in the back sprints to the frount of the line and slows down to the speed limit in a countoius chane this is safe and fast and fun and I want to go ahhhhhhhh.

I just have to bullet proof every thing on my car.

NoahK from the resource took a trip from cali, I forget how long it took him, but he stoped at some familys place along the way.

~2009 Civic Si 4dr~

civtrx

• Craig M.
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Honda Civic 1500-S
I'd love to come..but not this time sad.gif. My drive wouldn't be as long as some (living in Saskatchewan), but I just don't think I could come...maybe I'll see if I can work something out..my friend is a professional photographer..and I'm sure if we went, he could come along and take some really nice pictures for free.

We'll see how it goes
user posted image
^^^^^ R.I.P 05/16/05. . . you will be missed my Civic! ^^^^^

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Count me in guys!!! It will be about a 5-7 hr. drive from PA and hopefully I will be meeting up with some other people from around here I also do photography on the side and will be sure to bring as many rolls of film as I can!!!

DSMTimeline.jpg

Aren D.

• Save the pepper, save the world.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI/2003 Frontier SC/2006 Jetta TDI/2014 Civic SI
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
trip from cali

Trip? no this is no trip this is going to be the sickest Adventure EVER. I'm going. No matter what I'll quit my crappy job to go. wha hooo yeah so exicted. as for the filming I think it would be mint as hell if I took a time laps of the trip from my house there and back...my parents have a nice camera thats you can set up for 1 frame per 20 seconds that would be so tight.

every one pack a skate board or two?

hell yes

Aren Dwyer, 85 crx, Montague, CA.

instigatorcrx

• Turbo Junkie...
  • PipPip
QUOTE (Disco Stu @ Jan 10 2004, 01:01 AM)
QUOTE (instigatorcrx @ Jan 9 2004, 06:18 AM)

Battle of the CRVtec's, 2.0l monster vs the destroked high revver... you just got my butt back into gear man!

Hah bout time man, I wanna see that thing done! lol

Trip? no this is no trip this is going to be the sickest Adventure EVER. I'm going. No matter what I'll quit my crappy job to go. wha hooo yeah so exicted. as for the filming I think it would be mint as hell if I took a time laps of the trip from my house there and back...my parents have a nice camera thats you can set up for 1 frame per 20 seconds that would be so tight.

That's the attitude we all should have:P

Edited by instigatorcrx, 10 January 2004 - 09:21 AM.

Flyboy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1990 Civic Si, 1990 CR-X Si, 1985 CR-X SI, 1987 CR-X Si, 1992 CBR600f2
I'll be there as usual, N3 was my first and I hope there will never be a last. Tis weird the Ohioyans used to be the furthest driving folks for a while. That suddenly changed when a guy showed up from Kansas a few years back. I'll make sure and drag Bone and Joe'e out this year they have missed a couple of years along the way.

Edited by Flyboy, 16 January 2004 - 09:30 AM.