Stretched Tires...am I The Only One Here....

• You cannot reply to this topic
76 replies to this topic

Airjockie

• I LIKE RED (spray-paint)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
:cricket's:
87 CRX SI, Wide body, and still not running...RB25DET?!?!?!
74 260Z....going to get rebuilt soon....
07 Subaru outback...Daily Driver...

C8V6C

I don't wanna say anything negative about your car, but I think until we get the "after" pics of your car, I won't be comfortable making that statement.

No hate brotha

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

DashEight

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: E30 M3, Lotus Europa S2, 95 Lotus Esprit S4 Turbo, B13 Sentra SE-R, Mercedes 190 16v, 99 Jeep TJ, Delorean DMC-12.
    • Image Gallery
Stretched Tires are "what's weak this week." Make sure you are rocking some twizzler stick curb feelers so you don't rash up that action. It'd suck when the fad fades to not be able to sell ill fitting wheels due to lip damage.

And for what it's worth, someone needs to dawn some "wide whites" whitewall tires. It's the next big thing since performance seems to be out.

Airjockie

• I LIKE RED (spray-paint)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
prolly won't be any after pics...

I'm buried under projects from other cars, house rebuild, and helping buddies get their cars on the road....

But, a houseman body kit, 16x11's real racing wheels, rust free shell, 98 JDM B20B, GSR trany, 245/45 es100, full suspension, interior goodies, and options for a ton of other parts and wheels.....what pops out of the garage might be disturbing for everyone...if I get around to doing it... dry.gif

right now I have a pinched nerve, and now swelling in one leg...I'm a little worried.
87 CRX SI, Wide body, and still not running...RB25DET?!?!?!
74 260Z....going to get rebuilt soon....
07 Subaru outback...Daily Driver...

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Airjockie @ Jul 26 2009, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so my 16x11's with 245/45/16's es100's are retargly?!??!?!

ph34r.gif

They don't quite look right.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

toxicshit

QUOTE (ChrisF-dude @ Jul 26 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
C'mon, you're just tryin to start another war with Germany. However if our CIA can coaborate this info, I'm sure we'll have our case for war. The Tire wars.......... ohmy.gif

hhmm shit .. busted biggrin.gif whaha.

1. EDM 1986 Honda CRX AS - B16A1 engine - OBD1 - Turbo - Stitch welded chassis.
2. EDM 2001 Lexus IS300 3.0 RWD - Daily Drive
cr-x.jpg

C8V6C

LOL, that is great

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

CarolinaCRX

• But Honey, these little cars keep following me home!!
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX/HF 5spd-Restoration almost finished, 1986 CRX DX 5spd, and other vehicles/toys
QUOTE (Airjockie @ Jul 26 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
prolly won't be any after pics...

I'm buried under projects from other cars, house rebuild, and helping buddies get their cars on the road....

But, a houseman body kit, 16x11's real racing wheels, rust free shell, 98 JDM B20B, GSR trany, 245/45 es100, full suspension, interior goodies, and options for a ton of other parts and wheels.....what pops out of the garage might be disturbing for everyone...if I get around to doing it... dry.gif

right now I have a pinched nerve, and now swelling in one leg...I'm a little worried.

If your swollen leg is COLD (does not have to be painful) compared to the other one GET YOUR ASS TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM NOWWW!!!! This is not a joke.........that is a classic sign of a DVT blockage which can KILL YOU when it breaks-up and enters your lung's arteries!!!! We can argue about your car after you get checked-out at the ER..........
Every day of life is a gift...........live it that way.

TribalHatch

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CiviC SI
QUOTE (Airjockie @ Jul 26 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so my 16x11's with 245/45/16's es100's are retargly?!??!?!

ph34r.gif

I SAY STOP BEING NARROW MINDED. OTHER PPL HAVE OTHER TASTE. THATS WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT.

BTW WITH THE WIDEBODY, LOOKS TIGHT TO ME

DEIVIONCRX

• Demon Of All Trades
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 88 Civic DX, 90 CRX DX, 80 Trans Am, 10 Fit Sport
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
If youve got a 11" wheel theres no reason not to put a 275 or larger tire on it.
Posted Image

ChrisF-dude