Big Starting Problem. My Cars In A Wendys Parking Lot. Help Lol

• You cannot reply to this topic
19 replies to this topic

trollspeed

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
I would not be surprised if thats what happened to me. some asshat screwed the wiring in mine. anyway. theres a pump for like 58 bucks on rock auto. main relay is like 25. Im resoldering the main relay, problem is i just went to buy a solder sucker and got back and realized my soldering iron is at my dads. :( another lost day.

gustav129

• At a racetrack near me....
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 1981 CP Mustang, 1987 Civic Si - R.I.P., 1974 IH Scout II
    Garage View Garage
Really that low? Wow! The prices I paid were even with my dealership mechanic's discount at NAPA.

All the wiring in my nose is screwed up. The POV wired in a switch to the fan, he said the relay went out. Somehow, if the wiring for the RF blinker is not in a certain position, it shorts out my fuel pump. There's too much resistance somewhere in the whole system. When I hit the brakes or use the blinkers, or anything as a matter of fact, I can hear the fuel pump vibrate at a lower rate.
Posted Image
Under steer is when you hit the wall with your front end.
Over steer is when you hit the wall with your rear end.
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you move the wall.
RGL Motorsports #129

JcleanDrx1stM

• apple jack
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx si
did you get it running

trollspeed

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Well yes and no. Changed fuel pump. Now know that relay is bad but I can tap it and get it running still have to tap it going down the road sometimes. Plan to get a new one. Problem now is the battery keeps dying even when I'm driving. :/ thinking maybe alternator went out same time as fuel pump and relay did. This is so messed up lol never had 3 things go out at once. Tested the old fuel pump and it was bad. Got the new one in and realized relay was bad. Then realized the car was dying

JcleanDrx1stM

• apple jack
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx si
oh wow that sounds like alot at once, i hope you got it too work out, my clutch is going out now so i feel your pain