Hydro Tranny With Hasport/innovative Kit?

• You cannot reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic

olskurida

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 Civic Si, 00 Integra GSR (Stolen), 01 E55 AMG (sold), 07 Audi A4 S-Line
    Garage View Garage
Here is a picture i got off of TribalHatch's build thread ( hope he doesnt mind)

HASPORT Tranny Bracket

So i guess with the EFB2-RH mount, the mount would be pushed back towards the firewall a few inches. The Bracket would need to be redone accordingly. But the only thing that i see that might be a problem is that the frame rail seems to curve down and/or in. Another thing is i dont see any other holes for new bolts, i would think the extended bracket would need it for support. Maybe the current bolts and bracket is strong enough?

ea_hatch

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 si hatch with ls/vtec
well i just bought a lsd hydro tranny for 350 for my car so im gonna find a way to make it work cause that was mad cheap and my tranny is grinding 3rd like crazy

olskurida

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 Civic Si, 00 Integra GSR (Stolen), 01 E55 AMG (sold), 07 Audi A4 S-Line
    Garage View Garage
ea_hatch Im curious, how are you planning to fit the hydro into your car? which mount kit do you have?

ea_hatch

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 si hatch with ls/vtec
i have a place racing mount kit (ps it sucks) and im just gonna use the existing part that bolts to the frame rail and make a new mount that will bolt to the tranny.. i will have to do this one i have the new tranny in the car

SuperTwinz

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
I'm in the process of doing a Hydro conversion on my RHD, no cable to hydro, but straight hydro. I'll take pictures of my build soon after I get the engine bay resprayed.
IG: supertwinz

olskurida

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    Garage View Garage
that would be great! what is the set up like? I was thinking of a reverse mount like most of the EF and 2g CRX guys are doing...