Cf Hoodys Again

• You cannot reply to this topic
53 replies to this topic

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    Garage View Garage
Yeah, hopefully I can do that...but either way I am going to try and save the mold...in case we do another group buy.

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
per chance is there any new pictures??

Edited by Ghost-One, 29 April 2003 - 04:09 PM.

RexKrazy

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si/1987 Integra LS Hybrid
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Apr 29 2003, 04:44 PM)
per chance is there any new pictures??

per chance, did you edit to correct your english?
biggrin.gif heh heh heh
but yes, pictures are good.
Tony Palumbo
'86 CRX Si ZC

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Well, here's the thing...the middleman here is supposed to come to the dealer today to pick up the hood, but if per chance (heh) he does not come I will be delivering it myself tomorrow. Also, it is here, totally shaved and everything, but I have not cammy cam available. So sorry, not pics. But, we are almost one step closer. It is only going to take a week or two to finish the hoods (supposedly) so we need to all try to be paid up....

Marcus

RexKrazy

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si/1987 Integra LS Hybrid
QUOTE (MrDisibility @ Apr 27 2003, 05:48 PM)
Sorry, [email protected]

Try to include your address if you have an unconfirmed address, so I can prepare quotes when the time comes. Also, put your full name and your screen name for rpr....wanna get everyone straight.

Marcus

[email protected]
Tony Palumbo
'86 CRX Si ZC

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
heh, I make that type-o all the time too....sheesh

got your money, Stu, jag and Rexkrazy...5 more to go....

jag

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX (electric)
QUOTE (MrDisibility @ Apr 30 2003, 12:14 AM)
heh, I make that type-o all the time too....sheesh

got your money, Stu, jag and Rexkrazy...5 more to go....

Yeah, I accidentally send money to healteoauto... Took me a second to figure out why you weren't registered with ebay anymore...

-Jeremy

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Marcus, what is shipping looking like for east coast delivery????? Any kind of average cost....

That may make or break my decision to get one...
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Well, the box for a hood is going to be grossly oversized, so it will be expensive..I remember Sheng was charging like 75-100 bux...so prolly in that ballpark.

I might be able to get it under 75, but I am just not sure. The good thing is that since I am only asking for payment of the hoods up front, you can let it sit here until you have enough money to ship it...the idea with my whole 3 payment method was to make it so that anyone that wanted one could save in stages to buy and have one shipped.

This is a hood made from scratch! The opportunity won't exist for long to get them.

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
If you're really cheap on shipping, you might be able to send it through grayhound. I got a 4pc body kit shipped through them for only $75 from one of the Carolinas to Newark. Only catch is you have to send it to and from a grayhound station that will do shipping like that, and you have to pick it up. Kit came in no problems, no scratches or cracks.

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
i still plan to pick mine up

whatdahieu

• whatdahieu
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 95 Ford Ranger & 87 CRX Si
i want a hood how? when is the next group buy? or is there even going to be one? one more thing does this open and close like a regular hood and relocate my hood latch or do i have to pin it down? and if you have to pin it down do you pin the whole hood(4 pins) or just the front(2 pins)?THANK YOU!!!!! [email protected]

ImportX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
hrmmm.....insurance or cf hood....heavy decison...girlfriend will kill me if idont get insurance but that cf hood is gunna be so nice...hrmmm i leaning to the cf hood but i might not have the full 350....oh mr gimp i mean disability...could we swing 200 and then 150 cash when i pick it up form you or 2 weeks after the 200 which ever comes first?

Edited by ImportX, 30 April 2003 - 11:49 PM.

You've used up all your coupons and all you got left is ME!

jag

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX (electric)
QUOTE (Disco Stu @ Apr 30 2003, 11:10 AM)
If you're really cheap on shipping, you might be able to send it through grayhound. I got a 4pc body kit shipped through them for only $75 from one of the Carolinas to Newark. Only catch is you have to send it to and from a grayhound station that will do shipping like that, and you have to pick it up. Kit came in no problems, no scratches or cracks.

Is anyone else in the New England area buying one? If so, perhaps we could ship them together to save some money...

-Jeremy

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Good idea there! Anything that you guys can do like that is going to be good for everyone....

BTW, the hood has not been dropped off yet...I am having middleman problems...I am going to have this hood delivered by the end of the week tho...