23 replies to this topic

Simple87Si

congrats man.. but dont forget about your cars.. :]
user posted image

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
Wow congrats. My girls ben pushin for an engagment. I just want to be more secure in life. We don't have our own place. I'm debatting should I do it before we buy our house or wait untill we are moved in? Damn seems like every one is getting married and engaged now.
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

C8V6C

QUOTE (jerfguy @ Apr 6 2006, 07:30 PM)
Wow congrats. My girls ben pushin for an engagment. I just want to be more secure in life. We don't have our own place. I'm debatting should I do it before we buy our house or wait untill we are moved in? Damn seems like every one is getting married and engaged now.

Id definetly suggest getting your ownplace.....at least renting somewhere.

You never know how you work with someone until you are relying on them to pay some bills. We lived together with my mom, and its not the same as when you are on your own

If you guys can work through that for a year or two, then you have an idea of how you stand with them for a long while

Thats my 02

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
Thank you for the advice I can use all of it I can get. That makes alot of scence too. Thank you.
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

C8V6C

Yeah, definetly..lots of my friends recently having girl problems..

myheadhertz

• Some days it isn't worth gnawing thru the leather straps
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: '91 CRX si, '66 Datsun SPL311, '87 CRX turbo under construction
PREMARITAL AGREEMENT

_________________________________ [Name and Address] referred to as the prospective husband, and, _________________________________ [Name and Address] referred to as the prospective wife, agree:

The parties contemplate marriage and desire to establish their respective rights and entitlements regarding each other's property described in Exhibit A attached hereto.

Each party hereby waives the right to share in each other’s estate upon death, whether by will, statutory right, statutory share, dower, curtsey, whether such right now exists by case law or by statute.

Each party waives the right to alimony, whether permanent or rehabilitative, separate maintenance, or other forms of spousal support, or division of property due to their status of marriage or former marriage.

Each party is aware that under the law, courts have the authority to ignore this Agreement under certain circumstances if any spouse is impoverished and the other is not.

Each party waives the right to the share in the increase in marital assets regarding separate property during marriage.

Female party waives the right to any claim on any Honda CRX vehicles that may be owned by the male party.

Each party acknowledges an opportunity to consult with independent counsel of their own choice.

Each party acknowledges that he/she has made a full and complete disclosure of his/her respective financial conditions to the other prospective spouse. Each spouse represents to the other that they have adequate separate resources for their own support. This premarital agreement represents the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no
representations others than those stated herein. This agreement may only be modified in a writing executed by both parties.

This agreement shall be enforced under the law of the State of __________________ at the time of the execution of this agreement.

________________________________ ____________________
Signature of Prospective Husband Date

Signature of Prospective Wife Date

Witness Date

C8V6C

Hahahaa, print that out lol. Actually the hatch is in my fiances name tongue.gif bwhahahaa.....i didnt want to pay the 250 fine for taking insurance off it.....so i sold it to her smile.gif

Still my car of course wink.gif

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (C8V6C @ Apr 7 2006, 05:37 PM)
QUOTE (jerfguy @ Apr 6 2006, 07:30 PM)

Id definetly suggest getting your ownplace.....at least renting somewhere.

You never know how you work with someone until you are relying on them to pay some bills. We lived together with my mom, and its not the same as when you are on your own

If you guys can work through that for a year or two, then you have an idea of how you stand with them for a long while

Thats my 02

I have to agree, start out in an apt or house then if you guys can hack it. Go 4 it. Plus a well written pre nup is a great idea. But don't get married until you have achieved everything else that you want to do. Marriage changes alot in you. You need to remember this. wink.gif Be happy.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

C8V6C

yeah....i had a dumb friend that was trying to move out with this girl, and they were always fighting.

They never lived together but looks like they were making it work.

Then about a month before they were gonna move out, they broke up lol........live with them for a year or two, and then deceide