There Is A God!

• You cannot reply to this topic
36 replies to this topic

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Omega Mugen @ Sep 8 2004, 12:55 PM)
The description says, "power steering" (in Japanese).  ????

It also says ABS and 4WD....
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

NiMi1718

how is it 4wd i want my crx to be 4wd did mugen do this or somthing
user posted image
SportInjectedClub
user posted image

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
umm. no. you can't be that.. never mind. i don't want to get in trouble..

see how there are dashes in the little boxes? that means it doesn't have it. just like it doesn't have a CD player...

Edited by E-AT_me, 08 September 2004 - 02:29 PM.

1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

Aren D.

• Save the pepper, save the world.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI/2003 Frontier SC/2006 Jetta TDI/2014 Civic SI
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
wow that thing is sweet (duh), but I like that other guys better... cant recall his screen name... rd4 something .... but then again his is not for sale.

87ClubRed

• Soon it'll scream...for now, just a hum...
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: '07 Mazda 3 GT / 87 CRX Si (Going under the knife)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Hey wait a minute...i know someone in Japan AND im in Canada...anyone wanna go splitz on this car???? ph34r.gif

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (E-AT_me @ Sep 8 2004, 02:26 PM)
umm. no. you can't be that.. never mind. i don't want to get in trouble..

see how there are dashes in the little boxes? that means it doesn't have it. just like it doesn't have a CD player...

I figured it didn't have it, I just wondered why the box was there. Now I know... smile.gif
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

Masta

Holy crap!!! So how do I get it here? No seriously, I'll sell my 5th gen in a second. Anybody, I have no idea how to get that car here. Gotta do some searching.

D.
Civic Nation. Represent.

DarkHand

QUOTE (Masta @ Sep 8 2004, 02:51 PM)
Holy crap!!! So how do I get it here?  No seriously, I'll sell my 5th gen in a second.  Anybody, I have no idea how to get that car here.  Gotta do some searching.

D.

Isn't it incredibly expensive to get a Japanese car registered here? I know it's about $30,000 to register a Skyline... Dunno if they're all like that though.
DarkHand

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
Masta,

first thing id do is try to contact the seller, to see if you can secure the car.
There are always ways to ship something from here to there...

I would then start searching online for a place that specializes in bringing cars over the ocean. Its probably would have to be put aboard a container ship, inside a huge metal box that goes on the back of a semi truck. I cant imagine something like that being cheap, but if you find someone that does cars only they probably have a good system worked out.

but like i said, none of the research means much if the seller wont sell you the car or is uninterested in helping you arrange international shipping.

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (DarkHand @ Sep 8 2004, 04:10 PM)
Isn't it incredibly expensive to get a Japanese car registered here?  I know it's about $30,000 to register a Skyline...  Dunno if they're all like that though.

Masta lives in Canada, where US laws do not apply. but yes to get that car street legal here would be next to impossible. All cars in the US must be crash tested. So youd have to have several of them and be willing to smash a few to bits. Bill gates and some other fools did this with the Porsche 959, which is now street legal in the USA...

Airjockie

• I LIKE RED (spray-paint)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Screw getting it over here, I'll just have my wife buy it, have it shipped to Kyoto, and park in her carport, and that will be my daily driver when I move back to Japan in 2 years cool.gif
87 CRX SI, Wide body, and still not running...RB25DET?!?!?!
74 260Z....going to get rebuilt soon....
07 Subaru outback...Daily Driver...

Masta

I would just make it my race car, then I don't have to register it for the street.

D.
Civic Nation. Represent.

ChrisF-dude