Meeting For 1g/3g Crx/civics This Summer (2012) In Northeast, Perhaps

• You cannot reply to this topic
87 replies to this topic

BigOrange

• I pitty the fool aint got no honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI, 1985 Civic Wagon Turbo, 1971 n600, 1972 n600, 1972 n600, 1991 miata, 2002 turbo protege 5
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I am a maybe, I would love to see everyone again, and it would be great to meet you Eric and see the extensive crx, car and part collection if it was open for viewing. I will keep an eye on the date and see if its possible.
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suck

If a Hatch is Bread van, then what is a Wagon? A bread bus?
Wagoboost project, 7psi and giggling :)

Turbo Si Wagovan clan member

Vicious

any news

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2x crx in the rust graveyard, 87 crx si (building), 2004 wrx
    Garage View Garage
i talked to eric yesterday when i bought a car from him. he said he wants to try to get something going very soon as long as at least 10-15 people/cars want to come ang hang out. he will fill in more details probably when he comes online again

p.s.. i bought a shell from him, and have been working my butt off to get all of my parts switched from my rusty car, to this arizona rust free one. i can hopefully bring it with me
valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

Sgt. Pepper

...almost forgot about this. Name the date and I will be there. Just give enough heads up.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

classichondaman

• Classichondaman
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 Wagon, 85 & 89 Preludes, 89 DX Hatch, 06 Tundra, 85 V8 S10 Blazer
Just had a mini-meeting with Sarge and Vicious at my place in Annapolis and we discussed this possible get-together. Eric, why don't you set the best date in August you can (given the above comments)........and go for it. I will try to make it, probably in my 86 Wagon or it may need to be a 4g car (EF Hatch getting its head fixed soon).

Alister
Civic Duty, LLC

Vicious

Bump for a date. I'd need to make my August sched before months end so I like to pen this in rather than scrambling last min to make it.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit
I can do any weekend *except* August 11th.

Keith

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

Eric L

• CRXpert
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si, 1988 CRX Si, 1993 Civic Si
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Hello everyone....
sorry I haven't logged on again for a few weeks... I'm somewhat embarrassed to have started this thread and then dropped the ball on it. I've had some family issues that have been taking too much of my time... ..etc..

Well, anyway... I've checked in this morning and it seems as though at least 5 or 6 of you have indicated that you'd like to try to make it up here, so here goes...
I'm proposing August 4th or 5th. I know its rather short notice, but some of you said August 11th is no good.
SO, either the 4th or 5th, or else perhaps 2 weeks later, say on the 18 or 19th.
Hopefully you guys will be looking at the thread and get back to me quickly, and also communicate between yourselves.
I'm still hopeful that we could get at least 9 or 10 of us together for an afternoon. Being somewhat centrally located between our Long Island and CT members (E-Man, J-Man, et al), the VA, MD, NC guys, and the PA crew, I'm still hoping for a decent turn out.
So, everyone let me know which weekend you prefer soon, and we'll set a definite date, ok?
PS - You can also email direct to me in case I'm not checking in here often enough - [email protected], and you can also text me at - 908-878-2346 (please identify who you are if you call or text since I've never met many of you)
OK, that's about it for now. I'll check in again later tonight and tomorrow.

Eric L

• CRXpert
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si, 1988 CRX Si, 1993 Civic Si
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I'd also like to add again, that as an added incentive (bribe? bait?...) to get as many RPR's to attend, I'm offering FREE door prizes for whoever shows up! LOL... yeah, really! Many of the parts I still have around here will be available for whoever needs them.
eg - front fenders (not perfect, but repairable), front and rear bumpers, wheels, rubber parts, shift linkage parts, some glass, interior parts, suspension parts, bumper reinforcements, and much more...
So, make a list of whatever you need to finish that project that's been sitting in your garage, and plan on showing up, ok?

Vicious

I'm in for the 18th & 19th

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage

I have races July 14th and Aug 11-12th. Aug 18th is also out due to Anniversary.

No change on weeks I can't consider.

Screech
------------------------

16 Ford RS (2.3l, DS)
84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2 2.0l, SMF)

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I wish I could make an appearance this year. Unemployment is keeping me from a lot.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

Sgt. Pepper

I can't do the 11th or the weekend of the 18th as I have prior obligations. Come to think of it, the 25th might be out for me too. Looking ahead, the first 2 weekends of September are out for me as well.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit
Is there anybody who can't do the 4th-5th? That works best for me.

My yellow racecar is "up" for the trip.

Keith

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

E-Man

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2004 Subaru FXT

Is there anybody who can't do the 4th-5th? That works best for me.

My yellow racecar is "up" for the trip.

Keith

Those dates (8/4 or 8/5) are good for me as well. The 18th/19th are out. J-Man's work schedule varies but I'm sure he would try to rearrange for the meet.

Elliot
Posted Image