Any racers here?

• You cannot reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic

Guest_hondacrx44_*

• Group: Guests
Wow, this is awesome. I didn't think there would be so many. Glad to hear I'm not the only one! I am the only one at my track though. Everyone else is running old Datsun 510's, Mustangs, Toys, etc...

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Well, it is Red Pepper Racing after all...  :D

And as for knowledgeable, I think you take the crown on that one Kirk. I don't know anyone who has as much experience and extensive detail regarding these cars as you.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

gtpilot

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si - HYDRA, '86 CRX Si
    • Image Gallery
YO - TOM,

Let's get one thing straight, you da' Moderator...you da' Man!  I try and learn as much as I can and I have learned a lot of stuff from you and others on this board...it is a great community!  I think we all have a passion for our cars and we want to see everyone find a little bit more enjoyment from them, whether it be from Tech Talk or just listening as someone describes the hell and agony of finding a pin hole due to rust (C-Piddy's novel...BTW C-Piddy, a lot of frustration, but the sense of pride in having found the problem is great, huh?)

Let's keep it going!

Kirk

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Amen brutha!

EPcivic

• 2008 & 2009 EP National Champion
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
Ok Tom, I got a few pictures uploaded into the gallery, but I couldn't figure out how to get them into the 'Cars' album.  It would only let me create a new album.  

-Chris

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
If you go to your album, and then login, it works much better. For some reason it allows you to post in the main area, even though I don't want that to happen. I moved your pics to your album.

Bullet

• Official Moped Nitrous Tester
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: '03 Evo VIII and a '79 Malibu
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (rpr @ Jan. 08 2003,11:17)
Off the top of my head, myself, MastaDeeMon, Krispy, RetroCRX and CRXfanatic do Solo 2, gtpilot and Doodson road race, there are a couple drag racers as well. I'm pretty sure skelly_snake races as well, since he has a Honda-Michelin Civic. I'm sure I'm forgetting some. For pictures, either go the the 'Race Day' gallery, or look in the above mentioned members galleries for action shots.

I race Autocross too you friggin moron, ???  i sure you realize i am a drag racer too... man help a brother out wit da reconition, or da valvy cover get no love.... wink.gif

I race anyone in anything, even your mom in her slippers!
-Scotty O
'03 Evo VIII Apex Silver
Mods- Yes ;+)

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I'm sure I'm forgetting some

You would be included in the 'some' part there...

Bullet

• Official Moped Nitrous Tester
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: '03 Evo VIII and a '79 Malibu
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (rpr @ Jan. 10 2003,20:55)
You would be included in the 'some' part there...

Some?? ??? ????  I think i am more than just "Some" racer. ???

ahh no love.....  i guess i'll just be a "Some"body now
-Scotty O
'03 Evo VIII Apex Silver
Mods- Yes ;+)

wside2nr

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 88" CRX "Si R" Dx !,85'CRX DX,86CRX DX,87 CRX Si,95 CR250R!
I like Road Racing! but Drag racing is all that is close so last summer I hit the strip with my 88'rex DX full port and polish 2.5 inch exhaust 75 shot of NOS single fogger right in the fuel injection hat! it is a rocket!
Whatz Burnin' Yo?? ;-)

xxxghostone

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
i been wanting to try auto cross too..

i been building my car for the duty of canyon runs... its fun trahes you correct apexing, and and carring speed through corners the basics of road racing. the difference being  in a mountain enviroment, least in my area.  i would like to try my hand at competition in a flat enviroment...  but i doubt it will have the thrill  of being atop a mountain  in the mid of night goofing off in cars...  heres a recent pic