Dc Metro Area

• You cannot reply to this topic
220 replies to this topic

demon2180

well everyone think of something and give me some info i know bull ruun park in centerville is a nice place i have heard of alot of meets there and other places in area but hit me and and lets figure something out i would love to meet everyone and see their cars
user posted imageshift light offuser posted imageshift light on heheh
user posted imageSportInjectedClub

demon2180

who would come to the meet saturday november 27 if weather is good and i will figure out a location after people tell me where the from and who will come and i'll find a place in the middle since you all are getting this in adanvce you can take off work i know it is the weekend after thanksgiving so i dont want anyone messing up their plans with family but i would love to meet everone and see all your cars and if the weather is bad on sat we can shoot for that sunday the 28 of november and if not we can re sch. it so i want does everone think

GrindinCrackers

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 Honda CRX
yeah i'm in eldersburg in between fredrick n westminster
but i can get into the dc area pretty quick]

demon2180

is any one else going to want to join us so i can start figuring out places so we can all vote where to make the meet???

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
hey. i tried to have a monthly meeting at the krispy kreme in arlington is it.. and only 2 people showed up for the first one. i said screw it. i'm down, if peeps will show..
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

demon2180

kewl yeah i got a couple coming from N VA crx club and hopefully i can get mor then us 3 from RPR come on east side

87Si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
I'll show if it's more than me and Joey.

I'm really never too busy for a meet, so pick a timea nd place and I will do my best.

Kirk
No more CRX

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (GrindinCrackers @ Aug 18 2004, 12:09 PM)
yeah i'm in eldersburg in between fredrick n westminster

Hey, I is in Westminster! We'll have to meet up sometime. Wilq used to be in Machester, but the neighbors ran him out and he's in Hanover, PA now.

As far as a N. Va meet I may be in. It depends on how long it takes to get there and back..Pregnant wife demands mucho attention.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

Hart-n-Sol

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Crx Si, 92 Civic hatch
count me in.

demon2180

kewl yeah see i'm tring to get everones location so i can try to place it so we all drive bout the same Kirk dont worry i'll be there to that is why i said November 27 i get my DL back in full on the 21 yeah

ChrisF-dude yeah i understand the wife with the baby thing i had to do the same thing driving back from falls church to centreville bout 30 mins stopped at maybe 10 McDees for her 12 double chesse burgers lol so yeah We'll see how it all goes and try to make it work for all members going

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
count me in.
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

demon2180

got 12+ people so far probly get some of friends to go dont have rexs or 3 gen civics though but they still pretty kewl.........so put the word out and help me get this meet done......just keep giving my locations and i'll try to make it easy for everone i will throw out some suggestions in bout 3 weeks on places we can do this meet why 3 weeks to try and get more people before we all plan where it is going to take place........ biggrin.gif yeah we doing it lol

demon2180

yeah if any of you guys have friends that will come in their cars hit me up telling me how many so i do bout the number of people we going to have at the meet

demon2180

I know i said i wouldnt post an idea yet on where we could make this meet but i took and look on how far some of you are away and i came to think to make it easy for all the best place would be right in manassas,va at bull run park only because the farest people away are in lower VA and one from penn but the guy in penn would is only bout 2hours away and the guys in lower va are bout 3 hour away so if you want me to look for aplace mor south i can but i think it would be best right there cause it is a nice park and for bout everyone it is going to be an 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour drive fro all but me,eat-me and kirk are right there in the middle of you all...........so if you think it would be kewl spot i'll get then adress and post it if not we can re think it plus we can cook some burgers and stuff there cause there is grills and stuff for anyone with kids like me there is a big playground right there too........so what you all think?

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 91 Civic Standard Hatch (B16 powered), 02 Civic EX, 03 Civic Si R.I.P.
    • Image Gallery
I can really on do meets on Sunday's.............I work every Saturday dry.gif
SportInjectedClub