Rpr 3g Civic Down.

• You cannot reply to this topic
19 replies to this topic

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I am hurt.

Your Civic was the NICEST 1500S I have ever seen.

I hope whether you fix it or get a new one, that it will be as good an example of the breed.

Don't feel bad, I have had the exact same incident, expect I was further into the intersection and was T-boned.... but still ended with a 50/50 blame. But no one was hurt.

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 91 Civic Standard Hatch (B16 powered), 02 Civic EX, 03 Civic Si R.I.P.
    • Image Gallery
Easy fix dude, hit it up.

It's an Si right? I am assuming its the CDM version being the 1500 S............ huh.gif

Edited by eastsiderider, 18 May 2005 - 04:39 AM.

SportInjectedClub

civtrx

• Craig M.
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Honda Civic 1500-S
Mark, thank you very much for the warm compliments, that really means a lot to me!

Today I went and took off the LS mesh wheels and had another look at the car. Unfortunately, it has some serious frame damage from the jolt of the incident. The doors definately do not close tight and properly, and if looked at on a certain level, the car gives you a "warped" effect.

It really sucks a lot that I just don't think I have the time or money to revive my car, I'd love to more than anything, but unforunately it just can't be a top priority in my life right now...I need something reliable and stable soon.

Thanks to everyone for your comments and support. Don't worry, I'm never leaving RPR!
user posted image
^^^^^ R.I.P 05/16/05. . . you will be missed my Civic! ^^^^^

rally25rs

• push the seat back a little lower watch light bend in the blower
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '87 Civic Si, '01 Forester
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
FYI you can order the entire front bulkhead as 1 peice from Honda... they still have them int heir warehouses. I got one for my car to fix some front crash damnage. It consists of a bunch of peices welded together by the factory... basically everything that attaches forward of the frame rails, including core support, the metal around the headlights, above the radiator, etc.
If you decide to fix it and want part numbers, PM me!

rally25rs

• push the seat back a little lower watch light bend in the blower
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '87 Civic Si, '01 Forester
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Here are those partnumbers:
http://www.redpepper...showtopic=18321