Fs: Ult1gcrx, 300+hp '85 Si In Nc

• You cannot reply to this topic
250 replies to this topic

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
Bryman are you still keeping the CRX collectables? I can't afford Ultirex1, but I'll help ya get rid of the collectables. Got dibs on the Kyosho if your sellin that too. Let us know.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (ChrisF-dude @ Aug 7 2005, 04:29 PM)
Bryman are you still keeping the CRX collectables? I can't afford Ultirex1, but I'll help ya get rid of the collectables. Got dibs on the Kyosho if your sellin that too. Let us know.

Sorry, they are NOT for sale.

bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

Computer

• Brian spilner racing team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 CRX DX, 03 MT IS300
    Garage View Garage
I pretty much gurantee hes never going to be able to sell this car. Too much $$ loss. Kind of sad really... Im guessing the most some random person would offer for this car is 7-8k at most. sad.gif Good luck though i hope someone picks this thing up for a reasonable price.

86 crx

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Bryman.

Please.

I'm not a violent or overly sad man, but you're makin' me both. Don't do it.
Please.

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
Sorry Stu,
I know, I know....but tough decisions are part of life.

I'm kinda suprised no one has made a serious offer yet. You guys all know the effort and $$$ that went into this car.

This leads me to believe either:
1) No one here on RPR can afford this car; or
2) No one is willing to pay what it's worth and doesn't want to try to insult me (or embarrass him/herself) w/ some lowball offer; or
3) You guys TRULY don't want me to sell this car, and know that I'd rather it go to someone here but are not making an offer so I HAVE to either give it away (which won't happen) or be forced to keep it....

No one wants ULT1GCRX?!?!?!? blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

bryman

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

JEFFtheJ00la

• i was the first one to rent this monte, lol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
ive tried to get my dad to buy it. he wants something different. if i could afford it i would

SportInjectedClubvisit my myspace SAHCR Member

if your offended by anything i post, you need to seriously get a life

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
yes a lot of people want it but most people dont have the kinda money your going to be looking for just laying around and we all know that a bank would laugh at you when you go in to ask for a $15,000 loan to buy a 85 crx SI. not that you specified $15,000 or anything but you have $27,000 into it so i cant see you letting it go for much less than that. personally i think your taking more loss by selling it than you would by keeping it. but then again, i dont know your financial situation. what im trying to say is that its going to be hard to sell this car at a "reasonable" price thats affordable to someone but take the least loss possible at the same time. either way, your not coming out of this ahead of the game if you sell cause there is deffinitely going to be a big loss on your end of the deal.

Edited by crxls, 07 August 2005 - 06:09 PM.

When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

rexsk8er

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '86 CRX d16a1 hf (RIP), '86 civic hatch ls (DD)
    • Image Gallery
Seriously, im about to get a job in like 4 weeks and I might be able to get a student loan.... Because that IS my dream car.

Have you had any reasonable offers as of yet?

sean

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (crxls @ Aug 7 2005, 11:07 PM)
yes a lot of people want it but most people dont have the kinda money your going to be looking for just laying around and we all know that a bank would laugh at you when you go in to ask for a $15,000 loan to buy a 85 crx SI. not that you specified $15,000 or anything but you have $27,000 into it so i cant see you letting it go for much less than that. personally i think your taking more loss by selling it than you would by keeping it. but then again, i dont know your financial situation. what im trying to say is that its going to be hard to sell this car at a "reasonable" price thats affordable to someone but take the least loss possible at the same time. either way, your not coming out of this ahead of the game if you sell cause there is deffinitely going to be a big loss on your end of the deal.

Yeah, I know a bank wouldn't lend much for a 20 year old car.

Not to mention $15K ohmy.gif
Nah, I never said anything specific about price (for several reasons), but rest assured I'm a realist and wouldn't expect someone to shell out THAT much (but hey, if someone "shows me the [$15K] money", they'll have it in their garage). biggrin.gif

As far as price, I look at it this way: If someone REALLY wants this car, can appreciate it for what it is and KNOWS what's there, I don't really have to ask for a set price, because he/she will make a solid offer (whatever that may be wink.gif

QUOTE (rexsk8er @ Aug 8 2005, 12:46 AM)
Seriously, im about to get a job in like 4 weeks and I might be able to get a student loan.... Because that IS my dream car.

Have you had any reasonable offers as of yet?

sean

Sean,
No real offers yet (unless you count MiasMa's feeble attempt at humor w/ a $3K offer) ph34r.gif

Again, please understand me here guys, it's not that I HAVE to sell the car. I'm not in any "financial strain" or anything like that.
It just basically comes down to what I stated before:
1) I'm tired of dealing w/ the petty issues that never seem to get resolved (that probably AREN'T a big deal to those w/ more automotive know-how than myself);
2) I REALLY want to buy that monster '95 Civic DX sedan w/ 457whp (at 22.5lbs boost) w/ a BUILT motor and many other upgrades...(With 2 children now a 4 door makes much more sense...besides, it's a sleeper and very unique).

bryman<---waiting for a fellow 1G enthusiast to "step up to the plate" smile.gif

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Bryman,
Sorry to hear of this. I’ve been for a ride in her too and WOW!! But, I can understand the family car/full interior thing, I have my Accord for that. If I had my house long enough and I could convince Jamie to let me I would be all into using the house’s equity to get her. Using something like a house's equity, unless someone just has the money, is the only why I can see someone making you a fair offer. But I'm almost to my second year on this house and all the spare money is tied up in my projects.
Still, best of luck, and I hope that you never leave this community. I’m sure many of us would let you ride with one of us in our cars if you ain’t got your own in the future.

Screech
------------------------

16 Ford RS (2.3l, DS)
84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2 2.0l, SMF)

JEFFtheJ00la

• i was the first one to rent this monte, lol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
what are you going to do when petty things go wrong with the civic? if you want a back seat that bad then put an edm back seat in your crx.

SportInjectedClubvisit my myspace SAHCR Member

if your offended by anything i post, you need to seriously get a life

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (jeff420 @ Aug 8 2005, 02:32 AM)
what are you going to do when petty things go wrong with the civic? if you want a back seat that bad then put an edm back seat in your crx.

Jeff,
Surely something, somewhere at some point in time will go wrong w/ it. I'm more inclined to think there's less "petty things" because it's been built complete and correct the first time. My car has more "petty things" because certain things weren't given the proper time they should have from the beginning (a source of soreness for me even to this day, unfortunately). Not to say they couldn't be corrected, but there's very few people I would trust w/ my car that KNOW what they're doing---probably a handful of guys) due to the uniqueness and confinement of things in ULT1GCRX that ARE NOT there in the civic sedan. Does this make sense? (It's late and I'm tired).

Also....I DO have an JDM/EDM backseat in my car (but it sure doesn't mean I wanna put my kids back there wink.gif

bryman

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

down4ce

pm'd

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (down4ce @ Aug 8 2005, 03:05 AM)

replied....

bryman

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

85c-rex

• For the Tenacious, no road is impassable
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1996 Nissan 200sx SE-R(DD), 1969 Ford Mustang (Hot Rod), 1985 Crx Dx (Dead)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
sell it to the honda museum...in japan...
There are 3 goals when modding a car.
Cheap, Reliable, and Fast.
Now the down side. You only get to pick 2...
user posted image
Fact: A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have turned Emo.

Put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% who stayed gangster as $h!t.