26 replies to this topic

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Disco Stu's can-bring list. All items will go CHEAP because I just want to get rid of them and clear out the basement. I will take pictures of any item someone is interested in so you guys can see if you want it or not. Please PM me or email me and let me know if you want pics.

Brown Top Integra cylinder head, I believe it has most all the hardware except for distro and cam pos sensor. Does have cam's, cam gears and all the hardware from there I believe, I'll double check if somoene's interested. It's a bit of a mess from sitting in my basement for awhile, though, but should still be OK.

B20 oil pan... dented on the bottom.

B16 intake manifold w/fuel rail, no TB or injectors or IAC.

B16 Throttle Body w/TPS that should be good.

Mystery Skunk2 Intake Manifold. Claims it's for a 1.6 DOHC VTEC Civic SI or Integra, but I doubt that since it didn't fit on my B18C5 head.

Brown top intake manifold w/TB, no fuel rail

Brown top TB with TPS.

87 CRX Si intake manifold, TB, Rail, no injectors or iac

Brown top intake manifold pretty much bare

87 CRX panhard rod with energy suspension bushings

HF cluster, no VSS (I'll let this go for free if anyone wants to give it a home)

CRX Euro cluster, KM/h speedo and all the indicator lights down the middle

Mystery Dual Sidedraft Carb Setup. Does NOT fit 3g Civic/1g CRX engines, despite what the dude on eBay told me. Also, one of the carbs is cracked on the flange (comes clear off) right by the butterfly and needs to be welded together. Comes as a set of manifold, 2 carbs, spacers and air horns.

Zephyr

• On the Podium
  • PipPipPipPip
Parts that I have.

85 Si with no engine, side skirts, fenders or header panel. Everything else on it is available and I'll bring.
Complete wiring harness for an 86 CRX Si.
4 BMW Turbine wheels from a BMW2002, they are 13x6's.
4 Honda wheels of some sort.
Draw tite Tow bar
Fuel tank for an 86 CRX Si
rear wing for an 86 Si
black dash for an 86 CRX Si
at least one CRX Si cluster

PM me if you want me to bring anything specifically for you.

Z
1985 CRX Si H2 Racecar
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS with a WRX swap

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Firebert had an... 'Incident' today. Firebert being my old 87 DX that I sold to my gf's folks, the tie rod went which led to the axle getting pulled from the trans and possibly tearing up the floorboard. Or more. Therefore, depending on whether or not you're sadistic, pray that a CRX will be spared the boneyard or that it's a quick end and many more goodies will be available to y'all...

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
More stuff from Disco Stu, because Firebert is heading to the scrap yard...

Rear Integra disc brake swap, with all hardware and stainless steel lines. Includes the bolts you'll need to mount the brake setup to the rear axle, calipers, e-brake brackets with longer bolts and washers to make it fit on the CRX axle, used brake rotors and pads (you may want new when you install, doesn't matter to me) and I believe I still have some 87 Integra emergency brake cables lying around.

Hatch and doors were in good condition, but obviously I can't bring these to the actual meet. IF someone wants them, please let me know and I'll pull them off for you to pick up at my place in NYC, I won't be able to fit those in Silverbolt.

Any other interior or exterior parts and pieces (minus the front fenders and the hood, I'm stealing those for Silverbolt for the trip, and the header panel is already cracky) off an 87 DX are up for grabs, meet people get first dibs, but I need QUICK answers because I'm only going to have the car in my driveway until probably next Monday at the LATEST.

Also... a rebuilt Si engine with aftermarket cam, a 5speed manual tranny with Mugen LSD and just about everything you need for installing AC (including a brand new AC compressor) are available with some hiccups. You have to come get the engine, the tranny still needs to finish being rebuilt, and the AC stuff is kinda dirty (yeah, that's the extent of that hiccup).

RFL85CRXSI

• The Martinsburg Intimidator!
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic CRX Si ,'85 Honda Civic CRX DX, '02 Ford Crown Victoria Police Crusier, '94 Chevy S-10 LS1 (Haul'n AsS-10), '98 Plymouth Breeze 2.4T
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
A few more things that I dug up, OEM Honda radio delete cover, non-Si center consol, flush mount head lights in great condition, '86-'87 Si phone dials (one slightly bent and all four need new rubber).

Suck my SOHC!
Im the VTAC sauze on your Honda Burger!

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Bad news and good news. The bad news is that Firebert won't be parted out. The good news is because he's very fixable and I think the owners will be fixing him up.
Again, please let me know if anybody wants the stuff I posted, 'cause I don't want to bring it all just to rattle around. Thanks guys!

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit
I can also bring:

'86-'87 Si rear bumper black (good paint)
'86-'87 Si front bumper black (decent original paint). Includes 1-piece lower lip.

non-'86-'87 Si mudflaps

I think I can dig up a complete set of door/fender rub strips for an '86-'87 Si.

First "dibs" goes to our host, if he is interested.

Keith

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (kedwards @ Sep 9 2007, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can also bring:

'86-'87 Si rear bumper black (good paint)
'86-'87 Si front bumper black (decent original paint). Includes 1-piece lower lip.

non-'86-'87 Si mudflaps

I think I can dig up a complete set of door/fender rub strips for an '86-'87 Si.

First "dibs" goes to our host, if he is interested.

Keith

Thanks Keith, but I don't think the '86-'87Si body parts will fit my '85DX (unless I'm wrong). I could however use a complete set in good condition.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Sep 9 2007, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Keith, but I don't think the '86-'87Si body parts will fit my '85DX (unless I'm wrong).

Right?

QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Sep 9 2007, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could however use a complete set in good condition for my '85.

Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Omega Mugen

• Dug Diggler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX w/Si motor, 86 Civic DX Hatch, 2001 Prelude
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Sep 14 2007, 02:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right?

No, they do fit, but you would probably want matching sideskirts.

Going to Hawaii? You need a Dune Buggy.

WTB: 14x8 or 9" Panasports or Watanabe RS.

WTB: 3g Civic hatch gauge cowl, brown.

WTB: ZC header--FOUND

superex87

• King Of The Streets
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 crx DX
Things for sale.....
everything comes from a 87 crx dx
ew1/d15a2 engine and tranny, both in great shape, and very dirty
complete doors outside plastic have small cracks/peices broken off
hood-small bent spot, red
front and rear bumper, great shape, paint good, red
rear axle, with newer rear wheel bearings/hubs
entire front suspension, with steering rack, all stock but in awsome condition...drives side has new lca
gas tank in good shape
full dash, black good shape
both front headlights, look brand new, no fading, yellowing or scratches, come with brakets
guage cluster- works good
rear tail lights both on great shape, center peice also
theres probly more that I forgot

the rest of these parts are from 2nd gen crx's
91 automatic tranny- worked good when I pulled it
90 HF head great shape, 8valve
90 HF block whole lower end, has about 140,000 miles on it
90 HF mpfi intake, with injectors,and throttle body, tps is broken/ missing

I think thats it but Im not pssitive, If anyone is interested in the HF block let me know and ill bring it, would hate to move it 100 + feet to car and drive it all the way up there just to bring it home again...lol
I no longer have a 1st gen anymore soooo all this stuff gota go to a good home or it goes in the trash!!!!!!
Thankyou mods for resizing my grossly large pic.
user posted image

Super_Cricket

• Daddy are you gonna Kill Mommy? Thats up to Mommy aint it?
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: Civic SI 1986, Crx SI 1985, 1993 Integra LS
    • Image Gallery
WTB.....
I need an SI oil Pan.
3g si Driver interior door moulding.

4G or 5G Civic SI Hatchback... if you have one laying around that dont use anymore I would love to buy it. I would also prefer it in white.

FS: I dont know I have to go check my storage. I have so much junk in there I dont know how many things I could bring up there with me.