• You cannot reply to this topic
16 replies to this topic

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
yeah, same with my cousin that died in a 4 wheel accident a month ago. when he was in the hospital the police made someone (cant remember who, maybe his parents) bring the helmet in for inspection, for the police investigation and to see where injuries were.

Edited by crxls, 12 May 2005 - 08:39 PM.

When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

Ryland

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '85 Cr-X HF (Stock), '84 Civic DX (totaled) '92 Civic VX (Stock) Honda cb350, Honda cl100.
    • Image Gallery
I don't think helmets have a shelf life, altho I do own some rather old skanky motorcycle helmets from the 70's and 80's, my current motorcycle helmet is about 6 years old, and I'm looking to get a new one, the outer shell of it looks fine for the most part, but the padding is showing some wear, and the strap some stress from the buckle, and I figure a helmet, like a pair of shoes, should fit well, and the inside can brake down from shear use, without showing outword signs of wear.