Edm Stuff For 3g/1g Terrafox Back In Action :-d

• You cannot reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
PM'ed
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

terrafox

Junkyard Run photos are in. If you want ANY of this stuff let me know as they intend to scrap these cars soon. I have made a deal untill friday, So let me know ASAP.

Regards R.

3G:

Civic Sedan:

2g Wagovan:

If you need EDM stuff - Just ask due to popular demand I will also state that I am willing to look for EDM parts nomatter what car its for, example: Vw/Mazda/BMW

EDM SALES TREAD HERE

I need race/performance parts if you have any PM me

terrafox

Misc Junkyard:

Toyota:

If you need EDM stuff - Just ask due to popular demand I will also state that I am willing to look for EDM parts nomatter what car its for, example: Vw/Mazda/BMW

EDM SALES TREAD HERE

terrafox

And by the way everyone will recieve pricing tomorrow as its 2 AM in the morning and I have to sleep now.

R.

EDM SALES TREAD HERE

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
The headrests in the 3g hatchie, are they in excellent condition? Plus, can you pull the radio in that car? If it is aftermarket and grab the harness adapter, if there is one.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I'm interested in the choke knob and cable located to the left of the steering wheel on the 3G hatchback? I'll buy it if it can easily be removed. I'll also take the plastic airfoil on the driver's side windshield wiper arm.

PM'd about pricing. wink.gif

DSMTimeline.jpg

terrafox

QUOTE (badpenny @ Aug 15 2006, 12:42 AM)
The headrests in the 3g hatchie, are they in excellent condition?  Plus, can you pull the radio in that car?  If it is aftermarket and grab the harness adapter, if there is one.

I do the believe the headrests are fine. The radio was a sony I think so def aftermarket, will have to see if there is an adapter np.

EDM SALES TREAD HERE

SilverRex-Bullet

• Nerd
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
any 1g's out there? blink.gif

projEKtjokes

• Wanna see some mexican magic. . .
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Nissan S12 Silvia, 97 EK hatch and coupe, 90 Mitsu Mighty Max, 87 Si Hatch
shoot me a price on the cluster and corners

user posted image

strudel

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 2009 AUDI TT 3.2L, Project Teg powered Austin Mini Van
    • Image Gallery
You mentioned 1G gauge clusters. Have you got any feedback as to how they work in a USDM car? Are they plug and play? By that I mean the wiring aspect only as I believe the pinouts are different in the wiring. There are two connectors and the 12 pin seems to be the same but the 6 pin has a different configuration and wire colours. JS

If you want one of these Logos send me a PM

aan.jpg

Austin Mini Van with DOHC Honda HP
http://www.angelfire.com/droid/strudel
Honda reliability and power combined with Mini cachet and style.

terrafox

QUOTE (strudel @ Aug 16 2006, 12:49 AM)
You mentioned 1G gauge clusters. Have you got any feedback as to how they work in a USDM car? Are they plug and play? By that I mean the wiring aspect only as I believe the pinouts are different in the wiring. There are two connectors and the 12 pin seems to be the same but the 6 pin has a different configuration and wire colours. JS

No I dont have any feedback this is the first time I am offering these for sale due to my new racecar project. Was intending to keep these myself.

R.

EDM SALES TREAD HERE

strudel

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 2009 AUDI TT 3.2L, Project Teg powered Austin Mini Van
    • Image Gallery
Thanks for that . I am in the process of trying to figure out the different nuances in the gauge clusters. The 12 pin connector I believe is plug and play. The 6 pin on the other side is a different story. USDM has a seat belt warning light and the EDM has the triangle hazard signal. The wires are also in a different orientation. There is a blank pin and they are in different spots. When I get it figured out I hope to post the info. JS

If you want one of these Logos send me a PM

aan.jpg

Austin Mini Van with DOHC Honda HP
http://www.angelfire.com/droid/strudel
Honda reliability and power combined with Mini cachet and style.

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Terrafox, have you received my PM or e-mail about the 3G parts? I'm interested and would like to know a total price. wink.gif

DSMTimeline.jpg

kacivic

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: '06 350Z '99 Integra LS '92 Prelude Si
    • Image Gallery
i also just sent a pm about headlights/corner lights

ex-SportInjectedClub