18 replies to this topic

I are Corey

• ...how dare you
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 Civic Si Hatchback
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (fastcivic @ Aug 14 2005, 10:12 PM)
Here is a way to tell if you are pulling the tilt or the choke, when you pull it straight out and then let go does it spring back in.  The choke as you pull it out will click about 3 times, and stay out, the tilt will spring back in, for the tilt to work you have to pull it out then push it down and then the will moves up and down.

People seriously...I have fuel injection and that lever is there. When i pull on it, it makes my steering wheel move. Its not a choke.

<span style='color:red'>SportInjectedClub</span>

nominous

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 4WD Shuttle - Benson D16Z6 and BIG turbo
Can anyone please tell me the size of the nut which sits around the choke and stops it falling into the dash please?
I think it was a plastic item originally but It's missing / snapped on mine and I need a nut to stop it disappearing sad.gif

I are Corey

• ...how dare you
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Civic Si Hatchback
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (nominous @ Aug 19 2005, 04:21 AM)
Can anyone please tell me the size of the nut which sits around the choke and stops it falling into the dash please?
I think it was a plastic item originally but It's missing / snapped on mine and I need a nut to stop it disappearing sad.gif

haha whats wrong with you people. I've already told you guys that is NOT THE CHOKE!! Dear god. Someone hurry and close this thread before some other fool calls the tilt steering wheel the choke.

<span style='color:red'>SportInjectedClub</span>

nominous

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 4WD Shuttle - Benson D16Z6 and BIG turbo
QUOTE (I are Corey @ Aug 19 2005, 07:52 AM)
haha whats wrong with you people. I've already told you guys that is NOT THE CHOKE!! Dear god. Someone hurry and close this thread before some other fool calls the tilt steering wheel the choke.

<sigh>
I'm fully aware of the differnce between the choke and the steering wheel adjustment. My car has both. I just figured since there were such knowlegable folks reading the thread that I might get an answer.
No worry, I'll start a new thread about it then someone might help rolleyes.gif