Did Someone Write Off A Blue 1g In Bc Recently?

• You cannot reply to this topic
35 replies to this topic

Jaminak

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84 1500 Coupe, 89 Cherokee
QUOTE (stevo911_ @ Jun 24 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
those arent on the car anymore sad.gif, the wheels on the one at the wrecker are painted integra wheels

So does anyone know what kind of wheels are on the car in the picture?

CRXdan

OH MY GOD! Thats my old car! RIP
90 crx si
13.17@113 street tires low boost
86 samurai g16 turbo

stevo911_

• I'm Canadian, Eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 2000 Civc Ltd Edition w B16a swap
sorry to be the bearer of bad news i guess sad.gif
any goodies i should try and save from it?

CRXdan

The rear springs are Jackson racing. The motor is a D16A1 and ran good. The Guage pod was an EF piece I modified to fit. The guy I sold the car to has pul alot of new parts in it, such as bearings breaks etc... He sold it to some other guy, I remeber meeting him at the great canadian oil change. I asked if I coudl check out the car since I had built it. The mechanic at the Great canadian oil change (his buddy probably) was a loser. He said I didnt build this car. I told him it ran 13s turbocharged. He said it run 13s N/A because he street races alot and knows this stuff. With a turbo it would run 10s. Anyways the car got into the wrong hands after the second owner.
There was alot of work put into that car but it wasnt a clean rust free chassis so its not ahuge loss. Look underneathe the car or pull the carpet and youll see what I mean. The car had rust issues and I (stupidly) decided to fix it. It was solid afterwards but still, not the way to go.
It has teg brakes too, spindles, a Vacuum advance to OBD0 converted harness (theres a good thing for someone to get whos looking to do a blacktop swap, although ralphs will bark hundreds for it). Dont remeber what ecu was in there. Shaved hatch that someone might like.

Edited by CRXdan, 25 September 2008 - 01:33 AM.

90 crx si
86 samurai g16 turbo

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 89 Acura Integra RS
i'd be interested in JR springs if you'll sale them.

CRXdan

Is this directed to me?

Edited by CRXdan, 25 September 2008 - 02:11 AM.

90 crx si
86 samurai g16 turbo

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 89 Acura Integra RS
QUOTE (CRXdan @ Sep 25 2008, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is this directed to me?

more of the original poster. but i'd pay whoever is willing to go pick them up.

CRXdan

Only problem is, Ralphs charges alot of money for any type of parts. Theyll charge you $5 for a handful of screws, and $200 for a used worn distributor.
90 crx si
86 samurai g16 turbo

oldschoolimport

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT, 1986 civic si, 1990 civic wagon. 1979 civic 1200
QUOTE (CRXdan @ Sep 25 2008, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a Vacuum advance to OBD0 converted harness

where was this sourced?
wes g.

duner

• What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
QUOTE (CRXdan @ Sep 25 2008, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only problem is, Ralphs charges alot of money for any type of parts. Theyll charge you $5 for a handful of screws, and $200 for a used worn distributor.

3gencivic just posted that he now works at this Ralph's yard so maybe he can help some of you all out....assuming the car is still there and hasnt been crushed ph34r.gif
Living the Air Force Dream!

Vouch Thread

CRXdan

Where was what sourced? The information or the harness?
I had made it myself, and spent about 1 week doing so. I used the website on muller.net/sonny/crx or some other one which I cant remember.

Edited by CRXdan, 25 September 2008 - 03:29 PM.

90 crx si
86 samurai g16 turbo

oldschoolimport

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT, 1986 civic si, 1990 civic wagon. 1979 civic 1200
QUOTE (CRXdan @ Sep 25 2008, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where was what sourced? The information or the harness?
I had made it myself, and spent about 1 week doing so. I used the website on muller.net/sonny/crx or some other one which I cant remember.

I was curious if the harness was available on the market, like the conversion stuff for other honda chassis/motor combinations. thanks.
wes g.

CRXdan

It really isnt all that hard if you have a manual with a wiring diagram. There is alot of junk you can omit for emissions. I think in the end only 4 or 5 wires really mattered to get the car running.
90 crx si
86 samurai g16 turbo

stevo911_

• I'm Canadian, Eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I was actually planning on heading over there the next time i had my car on the mainland to pick them up (hopefully next week)
QUOTE (drag13honda @ Sep 25 2008, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'd be interested in JR springs if you'll sale them.

stevo911_

• I'm Canadian, Eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
got the springs yesterday, cant believe how much of a battle they were took me almost exactly an hour to get them out (got to the wreckers at 4 and they close at 5).
All the nuts and bolts were rusted on and the car was sitting on the floorpan on the ground. Once i managed to cut off the tops of the shocks (where the little nuts are) i had 3 widowmaker jacks going as well as some donut spares for jackstands to eventually get the car up in the air enough to get it out of the mudpit i had to compress the shocks and lean them out of the fender to slip the springs out. Blew out my knee in the process as well as almost dumping the car on myself (the widowmaker slipped in the mud, good thing i had the donuts under the car). But in the end i got them