Can I Be A Moderator?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Should I be a Moderator (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I be a Moderator

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

DarkHand

QUOTE (sspcivic31 @ Jun 23 2004, 10:55 AM)
or im me on yahoo darkstarcrx13, or on aim at musmaro13

arent you the same guy from this Scam Thread?

Why looky there, both im names match perfectly to the info deadpool got from the scammer. Hmm. ph34r.gif

Edited by DarkHand, 23 June 2004 - 12:00 PM.

DarkHand

C_piddy

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 turbo zc (turbo edit) -1986 carb dohc zc hf
oh fuck.... he IS a scammer....

you fucking scamer. i hope you never post another thread.

grow up man, get a job. for get moderator, spend you time flipping burgers, much more credible then stealling from our comunity.

chris mad.gif
no fighting in the war room!

Dr. Strangelove

87Si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
Ruh Roh!!

haha.. and he wanted to be a mod. laugh.gif

Come on.. tell us.. you're a changed man rolleyes.gif
No more CRX

AudioCra-Z

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 07 Honda Fit
"... Can't you fEEEEEELL the LOOOOOOVE TOOOONIIIGHT....."

biggrin.gif
Above all else, my WIFE I f33r the most!
Roses are #FF0000; Violets are #0000FF;

user posted image
RIP 86 CRX DX B16A

10secCRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Just to let you know, that wasn't me that was all my friend Josh it was his idea nd he followed thru with it.I have never scammed anyone.

crxhybrid85

• D-Series Power
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si, 97 Integra RS w/H22
Well I guess since your friend did it it's ok. Or NOT!!!! The fact that you keep company with scumbags makes YOU a scumbag. Did you try and stop him from scamming? Prolly not. And you want to be a mod? Your on here all the time? There is about 10 screen names that I can remember off the top of my head that post every day and legitimately know something about our cars. Guess what, you aint one of em.
Brown Top ZC 85 Si
H22 97 Integra RS

SportInjectedClub

user posted imageuser posted image

Simple87Si

again.. and again.. ph34r.gif
user posted image

nivek2002

WOW - good catch sspcivic!

10secCRX your gonna need to watch yourself VERY closely now, because that IMO puts you in ban territory.

10secCRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
well whatever I don't really care what you guys say he isnt my friend no more. but hey if you guys wanna hate fine. I'm cool with that I guess but I'm sorry and still wanna be a part of the RPR community.

Hollowman

• Torsion Bar Groopie..
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic SI w/ ZC, 2002 S2000
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (DarkHand @ Jun 23 2004, 08:59 AM)
QUOTE (sspcivic31 @ Jun 23 2004, 10:55 AM)
or im me on yahoo darkstarcrx13, or on aim at musmaro13

arent you the same guy from this Scam Thread?

Why looky there, both im names match perfectly to the info deadpool got from the scammer. Hmm. ph34r.gif

Hmmmmmmm Interesting.... dry.gif I'm going to be as nice about this as possible.... ph34r.gif

This Josh guy could be you and we wouldn't know (we don't know you personally).... You have to understand this position.... Even if it was his idea you still went through with it.... I do hope you regret what you did but it still is hard to 'trust" an internet identity tat has this kind of past history.... Since we can't see you or even know who you are we have to make our determination from the actions and accounts of the internet community and your AIM or Yahoo screen name is how we identify you along with other means.... Those people that your "friend" (and I use this term loosely) scammed trusted him and he screwed you by useing your internet identity... So is he really your friend?? The problem is that the internet parts community is based on trust and I'm sorry to say, I don't trust you or your decisions... So definately no MOD status for you... You should concentrate on rebuilding your "Internet Identity" that your so called "friend" destroyed...

IMHO you should do a little better job in choosing your friends.. wink.gif

*Hollowman steps off soapbox* smile.gif
RIP Block# D16A12011451.. It will be missed..

James Bond (Diamonds are Forever): "That's a nice little nothing you're almost wearing. I approve."

Posted Image

10secCRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
He isnt my friend no more he messed up my name for a lot of places not only here. For a short list here Blaster Hq, Bluetraxx, PWCToday, Banshee HQ, Maxxtraxx, Automotive Forums, and sadly Red Pepper Racing. I swear thou it wasnt me and I didnt even know about it but when I foiund out I caught him and broke his nose and 2 ribs. lol I'm sorry but hey he made me mad using my name in such a way. mad.gif

C_piddy

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 turbo zc (turbo edit) -1986 carb dohc zc hf
i call bs...... i dought it's your freind...seems like you were just waiting to scam some more people. that lie in the 3gen forum... proves a big point.

you lie

chris biggrin.gif
no fighting in the war room!

Dr. Strangelove

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (10secCRX @ Jun 23 2004, 11:06 AM)
Just to let you know, that wasn't me that was all my friend Josh it was his idea nd he followed thru with it.I have never scammed anyone.

Is that so?

You're busted and you are STILL lying.

People like you never change.

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

87crxdx

nivek2002

get yall's funny pics in quick becasue i have the urge to lock er' up rolleyes.gif