N10....

• You cannot reply to this topic
62 replies to this topic

JDN14

Ill be going in some form or another, probably in my 85....although it wont be NEARLY done by then id still like to see a mass gathering of CRX fans. Supposing it's in late june ill be spending a week or so up there till July 4 when i turn 19....vacation time!!
93 Toyota Previa: Mid Engine, AWD people mover.

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
Dude,
I drove 11 hours from central North Carolina last year and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! (My ass is a little sore for a day or two, but.....)
The beast will be done and will be there: '85 si w/ B16 and T3 turbo AND A/C!
Wahoo!
Can't wait.
bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

ImprtRcr02

• You Dare Mess With A Saiyajin??
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 04' Srt-4, working on the crx beast
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Well I live in SC right at the north carolina border. We need to get a meet going to drive up there. Like anyone from the southeast us or something??

ImprtRcr02

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yes, it's usually around the third weekend in June, the location is about 30-40 minutes from the US border at Niagara. I think there were 18 1G CRX's, and 1 3G Civic (mine). It would be cool to break 30 combined this year... smile.gif
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 91 Civic Standard Hatch (B16 powered), 02 Civic EX, 03 Civic Si R.I.P.
    • Image Gallery
well mine should be running in june. im getting ready to get my d16a1 sometime this month and it will be running in stock form until i collect all my parts..........then it will be an NA beast biggrin.gif

that would be bad ass if there were 50+.....1g and 3g
SportInjectedClub

jonesy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx dx, 90 Skyline GTR
Rampage and instigatorcrx, doods i'm so in!!!!!!. I'll bring the new oil filters, cuz I think we might want to change the oil before we leave the meet. I already cleared it with my g/f, so lets get serious and get all the island/lower mainland guys together and give `er!!!!!!!!

jonesy
85 CRX DX: 4-2-1 header, 11:1, P&P, 4 32mm mikuni's
90 Skyline GTR: Filters, I/C Hard Pipes, Downpipe, 3.5" de-catted exhaust, AVC-R, S-AFC, HKS SSQV's, and on and on...

CRX8Grand

• Hey I remember my password to this site
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 09 Civic Si
Heh, ill be there, even if Im driving a buddies project car or my integra.. i WILL make it.. I want the CRX to be there, but I havent even started to work on it and the Integra needs my attention due to its DD status...

If I Find a job by then I might have the crx somewhat done...

But last year I woke up at like hrm.. 4 am(after a late show with my then band, got home at like 2) drove 5 hours up from Pittsburgh and 4 hours back chasing my buddy in his CRX(left at like 5-6ish).. man that was a trip.. I was DEAD.... 9 hours in the car hurts... Icant imagine how bryman or Noahk(kid that made it from Cali) felt...

I might camp this year, depends how the financial situation is.

~2009 Civic Si 4dr~

87Si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
I really hope to make it. Gotta replace or figure out the problem with my tranny first though.

If not, my friend Mike may be going in his 90 si, and I'll just ride with him. Maybe leave the wife behind this year.. hehe

For those who aren't sure, don't think it will be worth the drive... it is! I drove something like 9 hours from Northern VA.

Kirk
No more CRX

instigatorcrx

• Turbo Junkie...
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX
9 hours, 11 hours weak:P
It's gonna be like what 4 days each way for us?? lol jus playin... haha it'll be fun..
Lol my GF wasnt too impressed when I first mentioned it, now i think she's fine.
Branden

Mista Bone

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (xthreetwosevenx @ Jan 5 2004, 08:14 AM)
man, that's tempting.  but the 8 hour drive from kentucky isn't.

not a 8 hour drive, not atleast with the avg. speeds of the Ohio crew!

N5 Joe'e broke
N6 Huff broke
N8 I made it back in one piece!

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
Im goin. Anyone from the Cincy/NKY area wanna get a convoy rollin?

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Instigator, jonesy, any other BC members:

I am totally up for this. Lets say its around 3500 kms. At a constant 100 km/h ( slower for normal roads, twisties in the mountains, and 120 km/h straights on the plains would make for that about I figure) we could do about 1000 kms a day.

So that would leave 500 km on the last day, which seems a little dumb, so best to split the distance over the four days, around 900 km a day oughta do. And chancer are we would be going slightly faster than an average 100 km/h, especially on the praires, where you can see your dog run away for four days...

I was actually thinking about that oil change thing seriously, because you would have to putting on so much mileage.... and it would make me want to get a bra or some temporary plastic for the front end of the car, with the amount of shit on the highways....

Well, serious planning can go into effect when the days are chosen!

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

pwr_crx

sounds good rampage im planning on goin as well, it would be cool to get 3 or 4 bc guys cruisin to niagra together.
Bryan....
user posted image

87 Si Dohc - T

TurboG1Rex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic CRX
doods Buffalo is like a 3 hr drive from my house. I WILL be there for sure. Its gonna be awesome! biggrin.gif I should have EVERYTHING done to it by june too.

All the paint is going on piece by piece and coming along nicely.

I got my AFC, Bushings, and Lower Arms/balljoints in the other day and they may be going on this weekend if everything goes right.

The Clutch, Phantom Grip Differential, Racing Style Seats, and Torsion bars are going to be a while but they are coming! biggrin.gif

Its gonna be cool! and Since its in CANADA i can drink BUT NOT DRIVE! tongue.gif sweet!!!

I cant wait.

[mike meyers] I'm as happy as a little girl. [/mike meyers]
1986 Honda Civic CRX SI
86 D16A1 and BOOST!!!!

Soo Much Boost, Soo Little Time.

nivek2002

I cant make it this year since my parents would freak out and i couldnt pay the gas but i WILL be at N11 biggrin.gif