• You cannot reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic

chedda_j

• Lives to modify
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic 2.2L LSD, Acura TL Aspec
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (badpenny @ Mar 20 2006, 03:30 PM)
QUOTE (Omega Mugen @ Mar 20 2006, 05:15 PM)
Two tone seat covers
hood painted black (not even real carbon fiber)

If you have any of this stuff on your car, I'm sure it looks cool.  Er um, just your car, that is.

laugh.gif AggressiveST is a ricer, so is jeff420, buaahahahahahahaahahahaahaaaaaaa, oh yeah so is deadpool7372, I mean, god forbid anyone wants to hide the uglyness of someone elses neglect to the seats, let alone make an attempt to have it match. laugh.gif Poor, aggressive, even though he drives a black car, he should atleast paint the hood something other than black. laugh.gif

RFLMAO, thats rich. really it is. RFLMAO

haha ya badpenny, Ricers eh..i agree that jeff's car is totally rice.

10395168_748294558578686_901304337744719

duner

• What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
if you think that is good, try here

ricecop
Living the Air Force Dream!

Vouch Thread

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 84 Civic Hatch 1500 S with D16A1 blacktop
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (87CRXkid @ Mar 20 2006, 10:57 AM)
Whats the big deal about cutting your springs? What if you cut aftermarket suspension technique springs...is that rice? if so...im guilty!

no but the carbon fiber hood in your sig sure is..

no offense to anyone but CARBON FIBER HOODS ARE RICE.. the stock civic/crx hood weighs nothing.. and if you were using a CF hood it would be for racing only.. no other reason..

think of the definition of rice, then think of what a carbon fiber hood does to a civic/crx daily driver...

no offense once again.. but think about it.
EXPLOSIVO!
84 Civic Hatchback 1500S-w/ d16 blacktop :P
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image

SilverRex-Bullet

• Nerd
  • PipPipPip
omg there's a 1g rex in the rice cop gallery.........haha lmao laugh.gif

85c-rex

• For the Tenacious, no road is impassable
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1996 Nissan 200sx SE-R(DD), 1969 Ford Mustang (Hot Rod), 1985 Crx Dx (Dead)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
i had a black hood..it looked good
There are 3 goals when modding a car.
Cheap, Reliable, and Fast.
Now the down side. You only get to pick 2...
user posted image
Fact: A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have turned Emo.

Put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% who stayed gangster as $h!t.

Surestick

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX. Upgrades (so far) Illuminas on all four corners, new rims & tires & Eldo's carb mod. Needs some rust repair. 1993 Civic Si as a daily driver that I have sworn to keep stock (so $$ can go to the CRX).
Too bad you don't know who gave it to you.
A photoshop of that with an "too stupid to know the real thing" line checked off would serve them right.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
THIS is the SHIT!

1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

87crx-si

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87' CRX Si, 90' Accord
LMAO, My accord has a f-ing huge exhaust pipe, tip, and I have badges and stickers. Like nos, ignition stickers, all sorts of shit. But all my stuff is ligit. I have nos and all my stickers i got with the compoents. Don't feel bad man, I got one of those rice citations too and mine said all this crap. if they really new cars and got there heads out of there ass they wounldn't have put it on there. dumassses. So they laugh I still can beat them in there piece of shit, taurus' and neons.

~.02~

"I can out run a cop, but not their Motorola"

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
the thing i dont get he talks all this smack and he doesnt even back it up doesnt show any of the mods or boxes nothing this guys a joke and i bet his favorite song is ice ice baby dun dun dun du du dun dun biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

AggressiveST

QUOTE (badpenny @ Mar 20 2006, 04:30 PM)
Two tone seat covers

If you have any of this stuff on your car, I'm sure it looks cool.  Er um, just your car, that is.

laugh.gif AggressiveST is a ricer, so is jeff420, buaahahahahahahaahahahaahaaaaaaa, oh yeah so is deadpool7372, I mean, god forbid anyone wants to hide the uglyness of someone elses neglect to the seats, let alone make an attempt to have it match. laugh.gif Poor, aggressive, even though he drives a black car, he should atleast paint the hood something other than black. laugh.gif

No kidding man, not only is my hood painted black but it's not real carbon fiber, it's only fiberglass. I'm such a ricer. I should take it off and wire the busted ass plastic header panel back on with the stock hood rattlecanned white. Then I would be legit.
THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (AggressiveST @ Mar 21 2006, 01:09 AM)
QUOTE (badpenny @ Mar 20 2006, 04:30 PM)
Two tone seat covers

No kidding man, not only is my hood painted black but it's not real carbon fiber, it's only fiberglass. I'm such a ricer. I should take it off and wire the busted ass plastic header panel back on with the stock hood rattlecanned white. Then I would be legit.

Yeah, screw what looks good and matches. Be ric3r by d3falt. laugh.gif
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
dam i even fall under this, i have a 1500S bagde on adx chassie.

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
wow check out the last crx in the rice cop gallery lol thas gotta be hard on the engine black first gen by the way

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (3gencivic @ Mar 21 2006, 01:20 AM)
dam i even fall under this, i have a 1500S bagde on adx chassie.

I used to think you were cool man, *sniff sniff* sad.gif Why 3gencivic, why? sad.gif
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.