87crxdx

• You cannot reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic

87crxdx

really long time since i've updated this thread almost 1 year sad.gif i've been doing slow work on it but forgot about posting. going to pick up some AA batteries and start getting pictures of what is coming.

87crxdx

ok here is an update to where i am as of right now. all of the plastic/panels/bumpers etc. have been removed and repaired and now im on my way to putting everything back and making sure the panels fit perfectly. so far everything has been going somewhat ok. have had a few problems where i've been held back a while because i want everything perfect this time around. anyway my bumper is giving me a headache. last time i painted the car i put it on like how it is in the pics below. but it looks to me like the top part of the bumper that is flat should be completely under the headerpanel. for some reason i cannot push it back more then what is seen in the pictures. if anyone has any ideas or pictures of how it is mounted at this point on their car id like to see. thank you.

87crxdx

Today I got both of the fenders installed. (in the last pics the drivers side fender is just hanging there not bolted) Had to adjust the hood and hood latch to get things lined up. its not perfect but its close enough for me. One of the fender bolts on the rocker panel was snapped had to drill it out and clean it up. next i will be installing the bumper and getting some sanding done.

87crxdx

Well I finally got around to building my panhard bar. I made this in a limited amount of time at work during my breaks. Last thing I have to do now is primer it and paint it flat black. I took 2 pictures of the bar and then my camera died. But i will post more once it is painted. Also what is the best method to adjust the bar and set it to closest position to line up the axle.

redrex

• de de de
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: crx hf
http://www.redpepper...-1/IMGP0682.JPG

Here is the corgo cover that I built. If you want to know how to make it just ask. its not all that hard and I dont even have to have it bolted to the car so I can take it out and put it back in when I need the space. the best thing is its all solid wood.
just click and your in the pics

http://www.redpepper...llery/v/redrex/

87crxdx

thanks bud, that looks really nice. can't wait to get my trunk sorted out.