Liz Needs Parts

• You cannot reply to this topic
79 replies to this topic

85Beater

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: cars he can pay cash for!
I have a lot of those parts (battery tray, hood prop, complete (altho non-verified) AC) at my parts car in Raleigh, NC, but unfortunatly I am in Biloxi, MS for a while. raleighcrx is probably going by to grab the tranny soon, you might be able to throw him some dough for pulling/shipping, but you can have the stuff I've listed for free if you can arrange it. PM me to let me know.
1987 CRX DX - Devacced, excellent interior, runs perfect, the fun car.
Note: 1G CRX's are not durable against late model motorcycles...

1995 Integra LS Sedan - Bone stock except for Brembo rotors and upgraded pads

85Beater's Vouch Thread

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Feb 1 2007, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread will be ongoing since I keep finding parts that I don't have.

For those who don't already know, I bought this car from a guy who was in the process of rebuilding it. I ASSUMED everything was there to put it back together, since it came with totes and totes of parts. As I am moving through this project, I am finding more and more things I am missing. I have been visiting the pick -n- pull, but they are down to one lonely CRX. sad.gif So as I find I am missing parts, I will be updating this thread. Please, if you have any of the below parts - lemme know.

hood prop
p. side headlight bezel
complete working a/c (bp workin' on it)
2 plastic brake line clips on fire wall
2 rear strut bolts (Teg) - had to cut them to remove struts mad.gif
oil dipstick
hood hinge bolts

still in search of 86/87 Si black int. door panels (purchase pending)

more to come unsure.gif

updated 2-20-07

Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Sgt. Pepper

For those who don't already know, I bought this car from a guy who was in the process of rebuilding it. I ASSUMED everything was there to put it back together, since it came with totes and totes of parts. As I am moving through this project, I am finding more and more things I am missing. I have been visiting the pick -n- pull, but they are down to one lonely CRX. sad.gif So as I find I am missing parts, I will be updating this thread. Please, if you have any of the below parts - lemme know.

hood prop
p. side headlight bezel
complete working a/c - bp workin' on it

more to come unsure.gif

removed Si door panels from list - received a set 3/7/07

updated 3/7/07

Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Mar 7 2007, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hood prop
p. side headlight bezel
1 pr seats 1G/2G/DelSol (I have rails)

more to come unsure.gif
removed Si door panels from list - received a set 3/7/07

updated 3/15/07

Sgt. Pepper

hood prop
p. side headlight bezel
oil pick-up for Si oil pan
dipstick
added 3/25/07

more to come unsure.gif

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 89 Acura Integra RS
which rear strut bolts do you need? i can hook you up with those.

and on the last page, do you still need the rear teg wheel bearings?

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (drag13honda @ Mar 26 2007, 02:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
which rear strut bolts do you need? i can hook you up with those.

and on the last page, do you still need the rear teg wheel bearings?

I need the bolts that attach the rear struts to the rear axles. They had to be cut to remove the old struts. PM me with info, thanks!

No, I got new rear wheel bearings by Timken biggrin.gif

badboyzent

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 honda crx si, 88 ford f-150, 89 acura integra, 04 toyota corolla type s
i got the oil pickup, pan, and dipstick from an 85 SI. let me know if you want em.

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (badboyzent @ Mar 27 2007, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i got the oil pickup, pan, and dipstick from an 85 SI. let me know if you want em.

PM'd

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
i'm hoping to have time to pull those for you on saturday, just so you know.

Sgt. Pepper

hood prop
p. side headlight bezel
2 rear strut bolts (Teg) - pending
Chikara header (new or used)

added 3/30/07

more to come unsure.gif

Sgt. Pepper

^I need the bearing retainer^ '89 Integra

(that thing that holds the bearings in place and is bent and rusted on my spindle pictured above, driver's side)

Sgt. Pepper

hood prop
p. side headlight bezel
Si oil pick-up (asap)
and that bearing retainer from the last post

more to come unsure.gif

Updated 4/12/07

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
okay. the stripping of the teg keeps getting delayed more and more. hopefully i will have some time this weekend to sneak out and pull the bolts for you. it was more of an in depth process than i was thinking (the car has more stuff piled behind/under it than i thought. i can probably get the bearing retainer for you as well (assuming it is in good condition), but it will probably be when i do the final stripping of the car, since it will be a bit more in depth.

Sgt. Pepper

That would be great, thanks!