TribalHatch

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CiviC SI
QUOTE (Vicious @ Apr 21 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
link to some pics
http://www.redpepper...e...c=28258&hl=

i thought everyone knew this guy he's been on for awhile i think he runs 11's or something like that his car is NASTY ph34r.gif

what's with the title about pics finally arise? i've had these links saved forever had someone asked to see em i would've posted up the links. i have a bunch of links in my controls saved in the memo pad thing

MYBAD VICIOUS, most of US didnt know u had a link saved .

i jus posted it cuz the dude makes it look so easy. like makes it looks so easy with the K20 in that car with mounts

Vicious

dude calm down i wasn't trying to be an ass or anything. i'm just saying if someone would've asked for pics of a 3rd gen with a k-series and had i seen it i would've posted the links buddy wink.gif

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

TribalHatch

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CiviC SI
dont worry Vicious i was jus stating the obvious......but anyways back to OMG K20 EA civic

SuperTwinz

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
QUOTE (zakats @ Apr 21 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kinda looks like he has some space left up top unsure.gif
I think he mounted it that low for competition
Don't think so. Stock height and look how low the oil pan is:

IG: supertwinz

C8V6C

^Keep in mind too, that the car looks like it has a 8in lift kit on it tongue.gif

Car is seriously badass...I am jealous, but just like everyone tells me about my car, wish it could be lower. If it was slammed, the oil pan would drag on the ground, let alone over a speedbump LOLs

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

skippster86

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 honda civic dx, (traded-in)1997 audi a4 1.8T, 2002 Mazda Protege5
Its almost like an old muscle car. Maybe we should consider raising the mounts up somehow. Have the valve cover poking out of the hood, with vents.

C8V6C

^With a blower on top....hells yeah!

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

Drive-By

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 3g AE53 civic Brown Top
QUOTE (C8V6C @ Apr 24 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^Keep in mind too, that the car looks like it has a 8in lift kit on it tongue.gif

Car is seriously badass...I am jealous, but just like everyone tells me about my car, wish it could be lower. If it was slammed, the oil pan would drag on the ground, let alone over a speedbump LOLs

Dry sump would sort that and there's a guy in the UK specializing in k20 cnc'd dry sump kits. Considering a k20 project now but won't be cheap.