Fs: Ult1gcrx, 300+hp '85 Si In Nc

• You cannot reply to this topic
250 replies to this topic

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
You know you'll never get what you want.

That being said, I'd part it/some of it out and return it to something a bit more average...
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (CRXfanatic @ Aug 9 2006, 01:31 PM)

That being said, I'd part it/some of it out and return it to something a bit more average...

Yeah, who knows.

Part it out?...........Um, bite your tongue and slap yourself a few hundred times while you're at it tongue.gif It took WAAAAYYYYYY too much time, effort, $$$, energy, patience to get this car where it is today. No way I could ever "go back to something more average"...lol.

I'm taking offers....Try me, worst thing I can do is laugh at you and say "no thanks".

I can't believe no one wants one of the nicest, fastest, most unique 1G crx's on the planet... blink.gif

bryman<-----waiting for some big ballerz to step up
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

kamikaze_fish

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '03 Nissan 350z, '06 Scion tC, 85 CRX, 85 Civic Hatchie
QUOTE (bryman10 @ Aug 9 2006, 11:10 AM)
Yeah, who knows.

Part it out?...........Um, bite your tongue and slap yourself a few hundred times while you're at it tongue.gif  It took WAAAAYYYYYY too much time, effort, $$$, energy, patience to get this car where it is today. No way I could ever "go back to something more average"...lol.

I'm taking offers....Try me, worst thing I can do is laugh at you and say "no thanks".

I can't believe no one wants one of the nicest, fastest, most unique 1G crx's on the planet... blink.gif
bryman<-----waiting for some big ballerz to step up

I'd be all over it but im one of the small ballerz blink.gif
SAHCR-Saving Abused Hondas for Cleanup and Restoration - Founder
QUOTE(zakats)
my gosh thats like killing puppies and infants while burning flags all at the same time!!!!

user posted image

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Bryman, you know how big my balls must be if I'd even consider leaving the house with my 99 Accord and then driving back home with a 1st gen CRX, The misses would not care how special the CRX is. My ass would be on thin ice for months. Still I've considered it, I was even brave enough to mention it to her (once), all I got back was that "do you realized WTF I would do to you" look from her.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
QUOTE (Screech @ Aug 9 2006, 11:57 AM)
Bryman, you know how big my balls must be if I'd even consider leaving the house with my 99 Accord and then driving back home with a 1st gen CRX, The misses would not care how special the CRX is.  My ass would be on thin ice for months.  Still I've considered it, I was even brave enough to mention it to her (once), all I got back was that "do you realized WTF I would do to you" look from her.

gay!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

JEFFtheJ00la

• i was the first one to rent this monte, lol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (CRXfanatic @ Aug 9 2006, 08:31 AM)

*grabs crxfanatic and pops him* "bad boy, bad" *sticks crxfanatic's nose in what he just said* *POP* "BAD!!!!!!"

i cant beleive you said what you said.

bryman, have you thought of taking the car to some shows and putting a for sale sign on it? its a long shot but id figure people with "love" would be more likely to see it

SportInjectedClubvisit my myspace SAHCR Member

if your offended by anything i post, you need to seriously get a life

SilverRex-Bullet

• Nerd
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Aug 9 2006, 03:25 PM)
bryman, have you thought of taking the car to some shows and putting a for sale sign on it? its a long shot but id figure people with "love" would be more likely to see it

i like his idea smile.gif

you'll probably get more towards wut u were looking for wink.gif

-Glenn-

JEFFtheJ00la

• i was the first one to rent this monte, lol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
what can i say, i know how to buy em cheap and sell em high wink.gif

SportInjectedClubvisit my myspace SAHCR Member

if your offended by anything i post, you need to seriously get a life

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (SilverRex-Bullet @ Aug 9 2006, 09:42 PM)
i like his idea smile.gif

you'll probably get more towards wut u were looking for wink.gif

-Glenn-

Well, that's an idea....but here's the problem with it:
1) I don't really have the time/energy/desire to go enter the car in a show;
2) The car needs a bit of work (read $$$) to be "show worthy" and...(insert #1 here).

That's why I'm willing to take a little less for it "as-is" vs. spending some coin to get it perfect. It's been my experience that it's easier to knock-off $$$ from the car for flaws vs. spending the extra $$$ to get it nice only to have people wanting to talk you down anyway sad.gif

bryman<---says buy it smile.gif

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
ok 5k and you can keep mauricio's money in the deal. hahahahahahaahahaha how's that for an offer you can't refuse! laugh.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (IfTakumiDroveACRX @ Aug 11 2006, 10:48 PM)
ok 5k and you can keep mauricio's money in the deal. hahahahahahaahahaha how's that for an offer you can't refuse! laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm still not sure what to do about that.
Long story short....

Got an e-mail from Mauricio (finally) back on July 20. He shared w/ me that his dad had a serious heart attack and is back in Mexico (he's doing better now smile.gif ). He still wants the car, but understandably he wants to do whatever he can for his family financially (as it seems he's the only one in the family w/ the financial resources to help).
I replied to his e-mail and offered an alternative plan (basically to take $XXXX off the price of the car so he could: a) use that $$$ to help his family; and cool.gif still acquire the car he wants).
He said that he still wants the car, but isn't sure right now if he'll be able to close the deal and get it because of the uncertainty of his family's finances.
He understands that because he might not be able to get the car, someone else could....and he's fine w/ that. It's just a difficult situation right now.
I haven't heard back from him since July 20, so I would assume at this point we're in a "holding pattern".

Sooooooo,
we'll wait and see.

bryman

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (bryman10 @ Aug 9 2006, 11:10 AM)
Yeah, who knows.

Part it out?...........Um, bite your tongue and slap yourself a few hundred times while you're at it tongue.gif  It took WAAAAYYYYYY too much time, effort, $$$, energy, patience to get this car where it is today. No way I could ever "go back to something more average"...lol.

Um, I've already built my own CRX to my perfect specs, so, no, I won't be bidding.

I've got almost 10 years into my CRX, so I know all about the blood, sweat, and tears thing. You'll get no pity from me! wink.gif

Cheers, and good luck!
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
pointless bump.... smile.gif

bryman

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Another pointless bump... smile.gif

bryman<-----looking for someone to make a decent offer

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

jjamiemmark

• Spit pop bang
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 CRX,91 CRX SI
    Garage View Garage
how far are you from ottawa ontario????
05192012083.jpg