I Will Be The Bad Guy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
172 replies to this topic

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
I'll be donating again shortly. I just get overwhelmed with stuff right now. Trying to sell some stuff, so I'll divert some over. However, we all know that Tom is super rich with all the advertising on the site. How else could he afford a Ultra Rare CDM Non-VTEC 4 bolt ITR? I guess since I'm donating we'll have to put off buying diapers for another week and just keep wringing them out. wacko.gif I should have some $ for ya this week. I love RPR. Not in that way, but you know, a manly sort of bumping knuckles I love you way. Maybe I shouldn't have really said anything. Now this is awkward. I can't stand the silence. unsure.gif

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
QUOTE (ChrisF-dude @ Jan 21 2008, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be donating again shortly. I just get overwhelmed with stuff right now. Trying to sell some stuff, so I'll divert some over. However, we all know that Tom is super rich with all the advertising on the site. How else could he afford a Ultra Rare CDM Non-VTEC 4 bolt ITR? I guess since I'm donating we'll have to put off buying diapers for another week and just keep wringing them out. wacko.gif I should have some $ for ya this week. I love RPR. Not in that way, but you know, a manly sort of bumping knuckles I love you way. Maybe I shouldn't have really said anything. Now this is awkward. I can't stand the silence. unsure.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thanks Chris!

I haven't laughed that hard for a long time.

David
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

Sgt. Pepper

He's always good for a laugh (at or with him). laugh.gif

Turn the diapers inside out, like I do with my underwear.........now I've said too much. dry.gif
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

D Jaws II

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX SI D15A3, 89 CRX Si B18A1, 89 Prelude B20A JDM, 91 CRX DX D15B2, 87 CRX HF with a D15A3 (pictured above) New 11/06: 1998 Civic EX JDM B16A to be new track car
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Jan 21 2008, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's always good for a laugh (at or with him). laugh.gif

Turn the diapers inside out, like I do with my underwear.........now I've said too much. dry.gif

Sarge,

And I suppose you buy 12 new pairs of socks a year? Wear a pair for a month then throw them away, and still have enough left for a one year supply? wink.gif tongue.gif

Well, that's my method. Don't have to worry about people being overly friendly.

Cheers,

Donnie

Odor-eaters work well with this method. biggrin.gif

"YOU SHOULD NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PREDICTABILITY OF STUPIDITY"

Vicious

i just got a raise so i'll donate again when i get paid agian on the 1st

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Thanks again everyone, I have updated all the donators to contributing members (well, those of you that weren't already)...

Tom
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

RedSIBaron

• buford's problem child
  • PipPip
QUOTE (rpr @ Jan 22 2008, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks again everyone, I have updated all the donators to contributing members (well, those of you that weren't already)...

Tom

On behalf of buford and I, i donated to the cause (well both of us did)...my father was saying that this site is just too important to those of us that are hell bent on loving these cars, and of course i agree with him...

thanks for everything tom, hope this helps!!

just have the 87 1G crx and an f150 now...womp womp
-Charles McCusker-

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Thanks, it all helps! I haven't added up the latest, but I think we've hit the 100% mark. Not to say that more isn't better... smile.gif

Vicious

yay!!!!!!!

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
And the gallery is back!

SEEKERone

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 85 CRX (Straman Convertable) 87 CRX Si 91 CRX
QUOTE (rpr @ Jan 25 2008, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, it all helps! I haven't added up the latest, but I think we've hit the 100% mark. Not to say that more isn't better... smile.gif

OK...since this post was started TEN days ago, the community has stepped up and provided what was asked for.
Congratulations to all of us...let us remember that we need to keep appraised of the need for future contributions to help keep this site alive and running.
Not too long ago we were suffering from the outages and missing our pictures.
The site now loads faster than before and the gallery has returned.

Thanks Tom for all you do...we really do appreciate it.

Motor City Hamilton

• The Green Snowplow
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 ITC Civic
Tom,

There were some good ideas in the first page of this thread. Might be worthwhile to do a subscription drive every December? Maybe by donating a certain amount you get some sort of RPR swag that was mentioned? Stickers, cup, something? That time of year most of us are doing Christmas shopping. Not a bad time to donate and get a little something for yourself.

Keith
My driving skills fall somewhere between The Stig and Sammy Hawkins!

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
QUOTE (rpr @ Jan 25 2008, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW!!!!!! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

I'm going to be the "Bad Guy" more often.... biggrin.gif

Thanks Tom!

David
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
No, thank you, all of you!

This was somewhat of an 'emergency' situation, I hope to be better prepared next year... smile.gif

I will be going back through the thread and pick out the ideas that I think will work/help out, there were many.

Tom

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (firstgencrx @ Jan 25 2008, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOW!!!!!! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

I'm going to be the "Bad Guy" more often.... biggrin.gif

Thanks Tom!

David

Be my guest, I couldn't figure out how to bring it up, without sounding like the Gestapo.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.