Rpr Hoodies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

Poll: rpr hoody (67 member(s) have cast votes)

what style/color

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (drag13honda @ May 5 2009, 02:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What shipping service did you use? So i know who to be looking for

United States Postal Service
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 89 Acura Integra RS
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ May 5 2009, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
United States Postal Service

Sounds great. I'll definitely keep my eye out for him today. That'd be great if it would show up today on my day off.

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 89 Acura Integra RS
Speaking of which, the door bell just rang. Sped to the door in hopes it was the mail man, and sure enough, it was. Rushed back in to open up the box, everything looked great! Have it on as we speak. Looks fantastic! THanks a TON for all the hard work put into this sarge! Let me know if you have any non payers in large! Everybody who hasn't received theres yet is in for a huge treat!

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
When will the back ordered ones be ready?

Sgt. Pepper

Waiting on word from the supplier.

BTW, anyone who has not paid for their hoody(s) has until the end of the month to do so. That is 3 days from now. Unpaid hoodies will be removed from the order as of June 1st. NEC members who have contacted me are good to go.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CIVIC Si
    Garage View Garage
if anyone backing out has a medium or large let me know!! i'll take your place!!
Dark Side of the Power........
Posted Image

Wheels

QUOTE (RARECRX @ Jun 26 2009, 06:55 PM)
The ONLY BMW's I like are (Beautiful Mexican Women)

duckorbleed

• . . .it's only illegal if you get caught. . .
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 99 honda civic ex coupe 5speed; 2013 Chevy Cruze
    • Image Gallery
any word on the back orders Sarge ...?...

eesh (no offense to you Sarge) by the time it gets here it'll be dead in the middle of summer time ! *&%$%&#$%*()(_)+)+*(*%@$!
. . . .you can't piss on what you can't catch. . . .

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CIVIC Si
    Garage View Garage
i could care less if it gets here in the middle of summer!! it's cold every morning here in the UK!!
Dark Side of the Power........
Posted Image

Wheels

QUOTE (RARECRX @ Jun 26 2009, 06:55 PM)
The ONLY BMW's I like are (Beautiful Mexican Women)

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (duckorbleed @ May 28 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
any word on the back orders Sarge ...?...

eesh (no offense to you Sarge) by the time it gets here it'll be dead in the middle of summer time ! *&%$%&#$%*()(_)+)+*(*%@$!

Waiting for a reply from Cintas rep. I'll be glad when the hoodies and jackets are done. I don't want to do this ever again.

Sgt. Pepper

I sincerely apologize for the delay in getting you guys your hoodies. The XL and XXL sizes are on backorder and I am waiting for Cintas to tell me when they'll be in stock. The actual manufacturer is out! I will also get the paid/unpaid list up to date this week and I apologize for slacking on that. I worked 74 hours this week and there is no end in sight for a while. I literally have been working and sleeping.....that's it. I did take an hour or two to spend time with Liz today, but I needed some ME time. You guys will get your hoodies, don't you worry. Just be patient and hang in there. Thanks.

Sarge

Sgt. Pepper

Sgt. Pepper-1-Large
Mrs. Pepper-1-XL
duckorbleed-2-medium
crxls-2-(1-XXL 1-S)
bp-1-XL, 1-Large, 1-3XL
drag13honda-1- large
g1coops-1-large
kakabox-1-Large
jaminak-1-XL
RARECRX- 1 XXL
gimpalot-1-Large
Wills85-1- small
ChrisReX-1-medium
NASCARsbeanr48-1-2x
BigOrange-1-Large
harm-1-large
rpr-2-1L-1XL
'85-Si-1-XL
Honda-design -Large - XL
staticchmbr - 1 - XL
Super_Cricket - 2 medium
C8V6C -1-XL

RED=paid and shipped
Green=paid but on back order
Blue=stll awaiting payment
Pink=Need shipping address

Sgt. Pepper

When you paypal me monies, I need to know your screen name, shipping address and what the money is for. If you send me money without this information, I will consider it a gift and will use it to put gas in my car!

mad.gif

Sgt. Pepper

Just got an e-mail from Cintas informing me that they are still trying to get these, but the manufacturer is still out of stock. I went to the manufacturer's website and they say "discontinued". mad.gif I am currently checking with other suppliers to see if there are some of these in stock somewhere. If all else fails, I will fill the existing orders (XL, 2X, 3X) with something as close as possible to what we have already done. Hang in there, I am doing the best I can. Cintas should have done a little more homework before saying they could do these.

Cintas has been fired from doing any future RPR merchandise.

Sgt. Pepper

I have been in contact with the lady who does my NEC meet shirts to see if she can get these hoodies. If so, I will have her get me blanks and take them to Cintas for embroidery. I am sick of waiting for Cintas on this.

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Jun 11 2009, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been in contact with the lady who does my NEC meet shirts to see if she can get these hoodies. If so, I will have her get me blanks and take them to Cintas for embroidery. I am sick of waiting for Cintas on this.

Sounds cool.. I could have used mine today it was chilly here 70 degrees in the HOT valley IN JUNE?.. So much for global warming..