23 replies to this topic

ADH-Honda

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '87 CIVIC GL AK EW2
    • Image Gallery
Hi folks smile.gif

My name is Alex, I'm from Bulgaria (EAST part of Europe) and I am proud biggrin.gif owner ot '87 Civic GL 4 doors Sedan ("Ballade") with EW2 (1.5 12V Carb - 86 hp) engine wink.gif On 305 000km (~190 000miles) and runs wild tongue.gif cool.gif

Here are few picts:

rolleyes.gif I hope You like it wink.gif

66.jpg

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Very Clean, very nice!

Now here's something.... I am looking at your clear corners.... where'd you get them?! I think maybe, just maybe, they might fit on my CDM '86 Civic. If you could get an extra set, or take measurements of the dimensions of yours, that would be awesome.

If they wouldn't fit my car, I know there are plenty of others from the sedan clan that would LOVE some...

Can you tell that I want clear corners?!

Cheers,
Mark

PS. Welcome to the Forum!

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

nivek2002

wow that thing looks mint!!! Welcome to the forum & the Sedan Clan. It seems more people have been getting them lately biggrin.gif

LEW

• member 420
  • PipPipPipPipPip
the clan is growing......

welcome to the board!!!

user posted image
ebay id mike_lew
user posted image

ADH-Honda

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Rampage @ Jan 30 2004, 04:15 PM)
Very Clean, very nice!

Now here's something.... I am looking at your clear corners.... where'd you get them?!  I think maybe, just maybe, they might fit on my CDM '86 Civic.  If you could get an extra set, or take measurements of the dimensions of yours, that would be awesome.

If they wouldn't fit my car, I know there are plenty of others from the sedan clan that would LOVE some...

Can you tell that I want clear corners?!

Cheers,
Mark

PS.  Welcome to the Forum!

smile.gif

I only don't uderstand on what you say "clear corners" wink.gif ?! Sorry, my English is not so well and maybe for that I don't understand what you are talking about !

66.jpg

LEW

• member 420
  • PipPipPipPipPip

we have these

user posted image
ebay id mike_lew
user posted image

eezerz

very nice,
is that thing loaded? are those pwr windows i see? nice washer nozzles, what color?
just an all around nice clean civic... planning on doing a swap? my friend is either done his swap or is still doing it, but he's got a D16A1 dual carb from japan in his white sedan that has big wheels... his car is very nice too... i'll try to get some pics of the car to post... i don't even think he knows about this site, i haven't talked to him in a while, but i'll try to encourage him to join the club... so the sedan clan gets bigger YET, eh....
peace biggrin.gif
eezerz

eezerz

oh, also,
everyone look, he's got the original cover for the center console, all the ones i've ever seen are broken... NICE...
that thing is loaded, it's got more goodies than a civic s cool.gif
eezerz

ADH-Honda

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Image Gallery
Oooooo - I understood for what you are talking about wink.gif

You mean this lights:

They are limpid, because...it's EUROPEAN model wink.gif For the Yours US/Can. models this ligts are actually ORANGE and they are the extra BLINKERS !!! (my secondary blinkers are located on the side mudguards).
Of coures, My CIVIC is made in JAPAN (JHM), made for Austria (Central Europe) and from Austria was IMPORTED to my country - Bulgaria.

The EURO models have many differents compared to the USA/Canadian ot Japaneas models, espesialy the trim level. For USA/ Canada ALMOST all CIVIC's were equipmented with Air COnditioner - for Europe this was a BIG extra special wink.gif The same instance is the POWER STEERING wink.gif

My Honda DON"T HAVE neither A/C, nor POWER STEERING sad.gif BUT it has a POWERED Windows and Central locking system wink.gif tongue.gif

And yes - it has a central console wink.gif and sunroof (lifted UP only).

smile.gif For now I don't have the intention for the "engine swap" procedure wink.gif The original EW2 is perfect - on 305 000km, without any oil combustions or any repairs on it. I want't that car to be maximum authentic and original smile.gif But I agree - it's mania to put some powerful engine like ZC1 cool.gif ot B16A1/B16A2 !!! But the procedure is not so easy and....cheep sad.gif unsure.gif Contrariwise - this is very expensive !

I hope to get some new picts as soon as possible and I'll post them here immediately wink.gif

Edited by ADH-Honda, 31 January 2004 - 04:58 AM.

66.jpg

ADH-Honda

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Image Gallery
smile.gif Here are few more picts of my car made at 22nd of Feb.:

http://hondabg.com/adh/

PS: that's Me biggrin.gif , siting in CIVIC EG6 "VTi"(with B16A2 engine - 1.6 DOHC VTEC 160hp cool.gif ), seconds before I start to drive it cool.gif

66.jpg

C8V6C

QUOTE (eezerz @ Jan 30 2004, 12:02 PM)
everyone look, he's got the original cover for the center console, all the ones i've ever seen are broken... NICE...

lol, u havent seen mine tongue.gif

I want some power windows!!

I'll do it later.................when I'm faster.......... laugh.gif

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

ADH-Honda

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (C8V6C @ Mar 3 2004, 01:43 AM)
everyone look, he's got the original cover for the center console

smile.gif

Well, look at these picts:

http://hondabg.com/p...14/124_2472.jpg
http://hondabg.com/p...05/127_2721.jpg

This is CIVIC with EW4 engine (1.5 12V PGM-Fi 101 hp), the owner of the car is my friend wink.gif

But, look at the "home maded" biggrin.gif laugh.gif center console:

laugh.gif What do you think ?! wink.gif

66.jpg

balladeSports

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
The Civic Classic edition

nivek2002

Suprisingly the wood isnt THAT bad. not something I would ever do but its not sooo horrible wink.gif, Functional at least

Tomoyo

Unlike a certain wooden body kit. laugh.gif
user posted image