A Different Way To Postwhore

• You cannot reply to this topic
43 replies to this topic

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
Add a sentance to the end of this and keep it going...we might have an interesting novel at the end of this

It was early on a tuesday morning, when the alarm clock rang. It seemed like only 5 minutes had passed since i layed my head on the pillow to go to sleep.
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
It was early on a tuesday morning, when the alarm clock rang. It seemed like only 5 minutes had passed since i layed my head on the pillow to go to sleep.
With the sun barely peeking threw the window I dreaded the long day ahead of me.
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
With the sun barely peeking threw the window I dreaded the long day ahead of me.
and then i noticed something strange
1GRPhotography
MySpace

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
These weren't my blankes I was covered in. This isn't even my own room. In a panic I tried to recal the night before.
I'd piss on her

you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
These weren't my blankes I was covered in. This isn't even my own room. In a panic I tried to recal the night before and as i was trying to recall what happend i looked under the blanket to see i had no clothing on

Edited by phatboycrxhf, 23 May 2006 - 04:29 AM.

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

calmoc9

• C.E.L. 4-life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx si. FINALLY PUT THE ZC IN!! turbo coming soon. 12 Titan Pro 4X, 07 Accord EX V6 6MT dd
    • Image Gallery
And then i noticed something strange.
These weren't my blankes I was covered in. This isn't even my own room. In a panic I tried to recal the night before. And as i was trying to recall what happend i looked under the blanket to see i had no clothing on. A terror came over as i realized the post-whores had struck again.

let watch our punctuation, capitalization, and grammer fellas.

scott
"Why dont you just put a pussy on the front of that car? It takes more money than I do." - The Wife

vouch thread 1 2

QUOTE (kaymo @ Mar 2 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sure its no ferrari, and its no pussy magnet

down4ce

It was early on a tuesday morning, when the alarm clock rang. It seemed like only 5 minutes had passed since i layed my head on the pillow to go to sleep. With the sun barely peeking threw the window I dreaded the long day ahead of me. And then i noticed something strange. These weren't my blankes I was covered in. This isn't even my own room. In a panic I tried to recal the night before. And as i was trying to recall what happend i looked under the blanket to see i had no clothing on. A terror came over as i realized the post-whores had struck again. But I felt a lot better once I found that my corn hole was not tampered with this time.

jbrad37

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 Honda Civic si, 97 Infiniti Qx4, 03 Malibu
    • Image Gallery
It was early on a tuesday morning, when the alarm clock rang. It seemed like only 5 minutes had passed since i layed my head on the pillow to go to sleep. With the sun barely peeking threw the window I dreaded the long day ahead of me. And then i noticed something strange. These weren't my blankes I was covered in. This isn't even my own room. In a panic I tried to recal the night before. And as i was trying to recall what happend i looked under the blanket to see i had no clothing on. A terror came over as i realized the post-whores had struck again. But I felt a lot better once I found that my corn hole was not tampered with this time. Unfortunately, the same could not be said for the waterbuffalo lying next to me.
"No Please.........Let me drop everything and work on YOUR problem."

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
It was early on a tuesday morning, when the alarm clock rang. It seemed like only 5 minutes had passed since i layed my head on the pillow to go to sleep. With the sun barely peeking threw the window I dreaded the long day ahead of me. And then i noticed something strange. These weren't my blankes I was covered in. This isn't even my own room. In a panic I tried to recal the night before. And as i was trying to recall what happend i looked under the blanket to see i had no clothing on. A terror came over as i realized the post-whores had struck again. But I felt a lot better once I found that my corn hole was not tampered with this time. Unfortunately, the same could not be said for the waterbuffalo lying next to me. It layed there motionless. I was scared to wake him. If i did, this would mean certain death for me and my pet mouse, Jacob, which I couldnt find anywhere!
1GRPhotography
MySpace

85c-rex

• For the Tenacious, no road is impassable
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1996 Nissan 200sx SE-R(DD), 1969 Ford Mustang (Hot Rod), 1985 Crx Dx (Dead)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (calmoc9 @ May 23 2006, 06:03 AM)
let watch our punctuation, capitalization, and grammer fellas.

laugh.gif

Translation: Let's watch our punctuation, capitalization, and grammar guys...
There are 3 goals when modding a car.
Cheap, Reliable, and Fast.
Now the down side. You only get to pick 2...
user posted image
Fact: A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have turned Emo.

Put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% who stayed gangster as $h!t.

calmoc9

• C.E.L. 4-life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx si. FINALLY PUT THE ZC IN!! turbo coming soon. 12 Titan Pro 4X, 07 Accord EX V6 6MT dd
    • Image Gallery
alright, smartypants.
wink.gif

scott
"Why dont you just put a pussy on the front of that car? It takes more money than I do." - The Wife

vouch thread 1 2

QUOTE (kaymo @ Mar 2 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sure its no ferrari, and its no pussy magnet

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
It was early on a tuesday morning, when the alarm clock rang. It seemed like only 5 minutes had passed since i layed my head on the pillow to go to sleep. With the sun barely peeking threw the window I dreaded the long day ahead of me. And then i noticed something strange. These weren't my blankes I was covered in. This isn't even my own room. In a panic I tried to recal the night before. And as i was trying to recall what happend i looked under the blanket to see i had no clothing on. A terror came over as i realized the post-whores had struck again. But I felt a lot better once I found that my corn hole was not tampered with this time. Unfortunately, the same could not be said for the waterbuffalo lying next to me. It layed there motionless. I was scared to wake him. If i did, this would mean certain death for me and my pet mouse, Jacob, which I couldnt find anywhere! "Hello" I softly called. The beast did not stir. "Hello" again I called a bit louder now.
I'd piss on her

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
It was early on a tuesday morning, when the alarm clock rang. It seemed like only 5 minutes had passed since i layed my head on the pillow to go to sleep. With the sun barely peeking threw the window I dreaded the long day ahead of me. And then i noticed something strange. These weren't my blankes I was covered in. This isn't even my own room. In a panic I tried to recal the night before. And as i was trying to recall what happend i looked under the blanket to see i had no clothing on. A terror came over as i realized the post-whores had struck again. But I felt a lot better once I found that my corn hole was not tampered with this time. Unfortunately, the same could not be said for the waterbuffalo lying next to me. It layed there motionless. I was scared to wake him. If i did, this would mean certain death for me and my pet mouse, Jacob, which I couldnt find anywhere! "Hello" I softly called. The beast did not stir. "Hello" again I called a bit louder now. Just as I was about to call out again, the door burst open.
1GRPhotography
MySpace

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
It was early on a tuesday morning, when the alarm clock rang. It seemed like only 5 minutes had passed since i layed my head on the pillow to go to sleep. With the sun barely peeking threw the window I dreaded the long day ahead of me. And then i noticed something strange. These weren't my blankes I was covered in. This isn't even my own room. In a panic I tried to recal the night before. And as i was trying to recall what happend i looked under the blanket to see i had no clothing on. A terror came over as i realized the post-whores had struck again. But I felt a lot better once I found that my corn hole was not tampered with this time. Unfortunately, the same could not be said for the waterbuffalo lying next to me. It layed there motionless. I was scared to wake him. If i did, this would mean certain death for me and my pet mouse, Jacob, which I couldnt find anywhere! "Hello" I softly called. The beast did not stir. "Hello" again I called a bit louder now. Just as I was about to call out again, the door burst open. Before I knew what was happening the waterbuffalo was awake. Looking back now I could tell he was just as startled and confused as I was. Looking to excape he plowed threw the window; taking half the wall with it.
I'd piss on her

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
It was early on a tuesday morning, when the alarm clock rang. It seemed like only 5 minutes had passed since i layed my head on the pillow to go to sleep. With the sun barely peeking threw the window I dreaded the long day ahead of me. And then i noticed something strange.
These weren't my blankes I was covered in. This isn't even my own room. In a panic I tried to recal the night before. And as i was trying to recall what happend i looked under the blanket to see i had no clothing on. A terror came over as i realized the post-whores had struck again.
But I felt a lot better once I found that my corn hole was not tampered with this time. Unfortunately, the same could not be said for the waterbuffalo lying next to me. It layed there motionless. I was scared to wake him. If i did, this would mean certain death for me and my pet mouse, Jacob, which I couldnt find anywhere! "Hello" I softly called. The beast did not stir. "Hello" again I called a bit louder now. Just as I was about to call out again, the door burst open. Before I knew what was happening the waterbuffalo was awake. Looking back now I could tell he was just as startled and confused as I was. Looking for an escape, he plowed through the window, taking half the wall with it.
As this was happening, I was curled up in the fetal position under my soft blankets which reeked of hookers and beer.
1GRPhotography
MySpace