Write Up On My Build.

• You cannot reply to this topic
34 replies to this topic

a_drunk_guy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 Rex....with a 350 in it.
Well years ago we had this great idea.................
2 years later we finished it. We have kinda thrown it together and it is now back in the deconstruction process to make everylast thing show quality. So sanding, cutting, fabricating, welding, buying and working our asses off has become everyday life. Right now we have found some cancer on the floor boards......(its an 87 you guys know how it is.) and are combating that with new metal. We are also removing the old cage and replacing it with a new 12 point cage. RPR members previously thought the rubbing above the drive shaft was on my tank but it was actualy on the ghetto exhaust set up. We are in the process of moving the fuel cell again to a yet even safer location. As for the new exhaust set up i have ordered side pipes for a jeep wrangler with the small block swap done to it. I will post pictures tomorrow of everything that is currently being talked about. We have finished (in my opinion) moving into our house and the garage is already taking shape into a half assed shop. The Rex is in 5 million pieces and im beating my head off the wall everyday. But as with every project its just 1 day at a time. I got a gift for u guys when i post pics u will understand. wink.gif

Edited by a_drunk_guy, 01 May 2006 - 06:14 PM.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
sweet~! i was hoping you didnt disappear...good luck meng!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

a_drunk_guy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Well guys the navy has fucked me again leaving me no time to get on here. I am sorry for the wait.

Thats what we threw together to make it work. Nothing special.

The aftermath of me deciding to re-do everything.

after i got crazy and ripped the rad off the front of the car. crazy what beer does to u.

the motor on the picker.
[/url]
Where the 350 once called home. Make room for 383.... biggrin.gif
[IMG]

another inside shot

that sexy ass.
[url=http://www.theimagehosting.com]
all tore down and ready for rebuild.

Me sanding the roof down all drunk. RPR RULES.

Edited by a_drunk_guy, 03 June 2006 - 02:24 AM.

a_drunk_guy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip

Well i didnt like the fuel cell setup we had so i ripped all that trash out and this is whats left.
Everything is all rusty from sitting so long. I wish i had more time to fuck with it. But as for me thats all i have with me i forgot the other cd at home but ill try to get some free time for u guys.

crazi-85crx

Man that looks awesome. Someday I'm doing the same... someday. I should of kept my '82 mustang and dropped the crx shell on it sad.gif.

crazi-85crx

You need to do a write-up for this kind of swap... please. If you have the time (and you're not too drunk biggrin.gif)

down4ce

Wow you got cojones mang, I'd never attempt that....going for the sleeper look on the outside?

ChrisF-dude