15 replies to this topic

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
my car was broken into awhile back , and i had some 8" fosgate subs In a MTX bandpass box (trust me I am 10000% they are mine as the box AND the subs are rare and discontinued) they are in the exact same way the were stolen!!! somehow they made it to LA. I called the investigator and they are on the case now as i put my SS# hidden on them.. and to all people MAKE SURE you put the last #'s of your social or your DL # on all stuff you have that can be stolen..

WHAT A TOOL!!!!! if you have hadSTOLEN stuff just check on e-bay for it

here they are!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

and check out his other items!!! GEE he doesent break into car and sell the stuff.. a freaking wakeboard and golfbag, with airforce ones and a throwback jersy LOL , a wakeboarding golfing gangster i guess!! LOL

Edited by etmydst, 19 July 2006 - 05:28 PM.

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
What is the auction #?
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

1GenAZrex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
ohmy.gif Dude that is a wild set of circumstances I hope you nail those buggers
just knowing that you got them back for stealing your stuff would definately put a smile back on your face

P.S. nice hound dogging you shuld be a cop or somthing
last 4 of ss# (genius) I will have to impliment that
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
auction link added!!! FYI police cannot do anything unless there is an engraving pertaining to you like a ss# or dl # or obviously your name!!! but HIDE IT WELL.

they were stolen in march only 2 weeks after i put them in, and ive been hunting craigslist and e-bay for them since..

Edited by etmydst, 19 July 2006 - 05:33 PM.

C8V6C

That is crazy!

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

Shinobi's_Underwear

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Mugen Mooncraft B-16 turbo.
I love your dedication for busting assholes that steal. Burn em' down mate!

WOLFCRX

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 crx si, 87 crx si and 84 crx(Straman Spyder), 91 Chevy silverado, 87 lynx 5th wheel
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (etmydst @ Jul 19 2006, 02:22 PM)
I called the investigator and they are on the case now as i put my SS# hidden on them.. and to all people MAKE SURE you put the last #'s of your social or your DL # on all stuff you have that can be stolen..

Good advice, my DL# is ingraved on the circut board on all my electronics in my cars and I have been considering doing it to the edm/jdm parts on my cars also.
RPR Convertible club:

84 Straman project build

GIFF

• The Integrated Technology CF-48 Exclusive Gear For Honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 CRX SI, 94 Integra, 09 Fit
    • Image Gallery
dude thats crazy!! the chances of finding that are pretty rare.

SportInjectedClub

PM me if you have these for sale:
OEM or DS Tuning Floor mats

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
ohmy.gif bid starts at $0.99. im all over this shit. i hope i dont get outbid. ph34r.gif
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (crxls @ Jul 20 2006, 03:08 PM)
ohmy.gif  bid starts at $0.99. im all over this shit. i hope i dont get outbid.  ph34r.gif

yeah but shipping is $60 i paid $60 for the whole setup shipped to my door LOL... those are not even worth the $60 for shipping.. luckily i had punch 8" hx2's in there but took them out cause they sounded shitty from lack of airspace,so I put the rfz's in which are worth about $15 a piece LOL.. and shipping from colorado to me in cali was $30 ups. so he is trying to make MEGA money off them..

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (etmydst @ Jul 20 2006, 01:16 PM)
yeah but shipping is $60 i paid $60 for the whole setup shipped to my door LOL... those are not even worth the $60 for shipping.. luckily i had punch 8" hx2's in there but took them out cause they sounded shitty from lack of airspace,so I put the rfz's in which are worth about $15 a piece LOL.. and shipping from colorado to me in cali was $30 ups. so he is trying to make MEGA money off them..

But pick up is free.
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (jerfguy @ Jul 20 2006, 03:31 PM)
But pick up is free.

you can only pick them up if you punch the TOOL in the face for me. thats the deal

ChrisF-dude