Harry's U-pull It (hazleton/pennsburg)

• You cannot reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic

Sgt. Pepper

Does anybody have any updates on new 1G's/3G's at any of the Harry's locations? Inquiring minds want to know. unsure.gif
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

King D

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '98 ITR, 86 4x4 wagovan, '70 mini - project vehicle
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ May 2 2007, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anybody have any updates on new 1G's/3G's at any of the Harry's locations? Inquiring minds want to know. unsure.gif

Summer hours just started yesterday... so, i'll likely swing by the pennsburg location once a week or so. Havn't been to hazelton at all, i'd love to know if there are any 3G wagovan front end parts out and about.
user posted image
Wagovan-Clan Member

Sgt. Pepper

Hazleton location is f*ing huge, last time I was up there was a 1G and a few 3G's and I believe there might have been a wagovan or two, but don't recall exactly. I would like to try the Pennsburg location for some 1G parts. Give us an update when you go.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Sgt. Pepper

unsure.gif Looking for an update, might head to either location this weekend for a few things.

King D

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: '98 ITR, 86 4x4 wagovan, '70 mini - project vehicle
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ May 11 2007, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
unsure.gif Looking for an update, might head to either location this weekend for a few things.

Sorry, no info for ya.
user posted image
Wagovan-Clan Member

Sgt. Pepper

I will give an update when I go.

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    Garage View Garage
Hazlelton? I thought my folks were the only people who have heard of Hazleton.

Sgt. Pepper

Heading to Pennsburg tomorrow morning/afternoon. I will try to update the 1G/3G status.

OL' Skool

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic 1.5L, 1989 Acura Legend 2.7L
Yes! I finally went to Hazleton's U-Pull but unforunately I had already given up my 3G Civic Sedan. I miss her! :-( Now I have my 89 Legend, and they dont have too many parts there. I AM going to find another one and fix it up at Harry's. I have seen four so far. One blue one, two red ones, and a white one.

It may look fugly, BUT OH LOOK!!....You're walking! Need A Ride?....Hmm...Naaaaaaa!

Spinnin3rd

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1990 crx dx-sold, 1992 nissan 300zx, 1993 honda accord
    • Image Gallery
whoa, havent' been here since the meet in emmaus. anyway, thought i might help out the harry's situation. since i live 5 minutes away i go there about once a week picking up odds and ends. i know for a fact that the pennsburg one has a 1g crx in the 2nd or 3rd row on the right side. its mostly all there except a few engine accessories. and i was at the one in hazelton last weekend and i only saw 2. they got rid of a lot of rows.

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (Spinnin3rd @ May 13 2007, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whoa, havent' been here since the meet in emmaus. anyway, thought i might help out the harry's situation. since i live 5 minutes away i go there about once a week picking up odds and ends. i know for a fact that the pennsburg one has a 1g crx in the 2nd or 3rd row on the right side. its mostly all there except a few engine accessories. and i was at the one in hazelton last weekend and i only saw 2. they got rid of a lot of rows.

I was at Pennsburg on Saturday and did not see a 1G, but they had a 3G sedan and a 3G hatch. Both were 86/87 and carb'd. Sedan's motor was pretty complete, the head was missing on the hatch. There were a ton of Preludes (not sure of the years).

Sgt. Pepper

Hazleton update 7/3/07:

3-3g hatchies
3-3g sedans
2-1g's (red dx and blue hf)
0-wagovans

And tons of Preludes, Accords and 4th gen Civics. The 1G's are new, at least since I was up last.

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Jul 3 2007, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hazleton update 7/3/07:

3-3g hatchies
3-3g sedans
2-1g's (red dx and blue hf)
0-wagovans
And tons of Preludes, Accords and 4th gen Civics and 1 Teg. The 1G's are new, at least since I was up last.

The red dx has decent fenders, no cracks but some of the tabs are broken. Most of the interior is there including the door panels. The blue one still has the plastic wing and the tail lights and center panel are decent. Al the other plastic (incuding the bumpers) are f'd or I would have gotten them.

Most of the engines on the 1g/3g's are complete and I believe they were all carb'd. Forgot the camera or I would have taken pics.

foamerdave

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87crx Si
Pennsburg update was there last week no g1s 2 or 3 3g's. Being so close to pennsburg I am in and out of there all the time (some times just to walk around just to see what they have) I can say If they dont have it this week they might the next that and if you see something you want and think Ill get that next time it will more then likely be gone
on a side note as being new to the board here it's nice to see some neighbor I'm in Quakertown

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (foamerdave @ Jul 4 2007, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pennsburg update was there last week no g1s 2 or 3 3g's. Being so close to pennsburg I am in and out of there all the time (some times just to walk around just to see what they have) I can say If they dont have it this week they might the next that and if you see something you want and think Ill get that next time it will more then likely be gone
on a side note as being new to the board here it's nice to see some neighbor I'm in Quakertown

Thanks for the update on Pennsburg. A belated welcome to the site, glad to see another PA member. *shameless plug* be sure to keep your calendar open September 22nd for the 2nd annual RPR NEC US meet in Emmaus, and bring the rex! There is a thread with more info - check it out. *end of shameless plug*

as you were