Parting Out 1987 Civic Si Hatchback

• You cannot reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic

Installer1

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 crx si, 1991 civic hatch turbo zc
Ok people, here it si, I bought a 1987 civic si hatchback for the engine, trans, and computer............

SOOOOOO, anyone interested in ANY parts, just let me know and I will take a pic of it and send it to you......just to let everyone know, ALL the outer body panels are dented in some way, some worse then others. The hatch is in good condition with only a small dent. All the glass, except for the font window and the sun roof is good, and most of the interior is good.

I am going to hold onto the car for about 3-4 weeks before the salvage yard comes and gets it........I have a business UPS account, so everything will be shipped via UPS, and it will be cheaper then if shipped by an individual. Will only ship in the USA and Canada. No international !!!!!!!

If anyone has any questions just ask, once again, not trying to make money on this car, just trying to recover some costs, so, ALL REASONABLE OFFERS will probably be accepted........
Lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute me giving you all my extra parts.......

rally25rs

• push the seat back a little lower watch light bend in the blower
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '87 Civic Si, '01 Forester
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I need the side bump guard moldings that go down the middle of the doors, and partly onto the front fenders.
Is the interior grey/black cloth? If so, I also need the inside door pannels from both doors.

Where are you located? (just curious for shipping reasons)

Edited by rally25rs, 02 December 2004 - 01:29 PM.

rexsk8er

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '86 CRX d16a1 hf (RIP), '86 civic hatch ls (DD)
    • Image Gallery
how about a decient set of front seats????

Sean

Installer1

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
here is what I will do guys, I will take a pic of the inside and outside and you can tell me what you would like to have or what you want to take a little closer look at......

I live near wichita kansas.......
Lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute me giving you all my extra parts.......

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I'll take the passenger side cloth/vinyl door insert...doesn't matter what color, as long as it isn't bent. biggrin.gif

DSMTimeline.jpg

3rdgen

• A civic by anyother name would still be just as sweet
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 civic <carb> 97 mpv, 2003 tiburon<supercharged>
if it has a rear spoiler on it...ill take it.please...

3rdgen

• A civic by anyother name would still be just as sweet
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 civic <carb> 97 mpv, 2003 tiburon<supercharged>
if you have a passenger side mirror, i will take that too...<im not trying to be greedy, just thrifty>

Installer1

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
ok have pics today of the car, now listen up, the car is beat to shit.....but the spoiler is there.....the door panels are in pretty good shape, black with grey inserts(the pass is bent at one end-sorry Airgazm86)

can someone tell me how to get the pics so you guys can see them.....sorry not good with pics and shit.....

oh ya, I think I do have the pass side mirror.......I do have one for a crx if it is the same.....not a civic man......

Edited by Installer1, 03 December 2004 - 10:52 AM.

vtecn8ive

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 91 Crx HF / 91 Civic Rt4wd wagon
Hey I would like the wiring all of it!!! how much for that? Shipped Minnesota.

Installer1

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (vtecn8ive @ Dec 3 2004, 02:48 PM)
Hey I would like the wiring all of it!!!  how much for that?  Shipped Minnesota.

ya man, just tell what wiring......the engine wiring and ecu wiring is going with the motor......I got that and the transmission, axles, etc........

Installer1

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
ok people......is this all that wants anything off of this civic......getting ready to pull motor and trans next week, so if I need to pull any parts, would love to pull them then, when the car is in my shop. Even if you know you are not going to get them NOW but you want them in a week or so ( and please don't have me pulling lots of parts that you are not going to want) just let me know now and they will get pulled and boxed up, and wait for you to tell me to send the stuff.........

civtrx

• Craig M.
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Honda Civic 1500-S
goto www.photobucket.com and upload your pictures of all the parts on there, and then post the links of the pictures on here.

And you said there IS the factory Honda OEM Spoiler?! I would like to possibly see a picture! If 3rdgen doesn't take it, and its the spoiler i'm thinking of, I would definately like to take it.
user posted image
^^^^^ R.I.P 05/16/05. . . you will be missed my Civic! ^^^^^

Installer1

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (civtrx @ Dec 6 2004, 12:45 AM)
goto www.photobucket.com and upload your pictures of all the parts on there, and then post the links of the pictures on here.

And you said there IS the factory Honda OEM Spoiler?! I would like to possibly see a picture! If 3rdgen doesn't take it, and its the spoiler i'm thinking of, I would definately like to take it.

sorry man the spoiler has already been spoken for, but if it falls through you are the first in line.......thanks for the info on how to post pics.......

Hollowman

• Torsion Bar Groopie..
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic SI w/ ZC, 2002 S2000
    • Image Gallery
You have a PM..
RIP Block# D16A12011451.. It will be missed..

James Bond (Diamonds are Forever): "That's a nice little nothing you're almost wearing. I approve."

Posted Image

Joshua412

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 87 Honda Civic
Ok what color and what condition is the hatch? also you can host pictures on www.photobucket.com im intrested in the hatch!