Whats Your Funny?

• You cannot reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic

cahitapower

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 civic si
So i figured I'll make a thread on what are the things that makes RpR members laugh. Could be a Video, picture, or a joke..share what cracks a laugh

here one that just kills me JAJAA laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

the motion of his fro and how he tires to use the non chucks lmfaoo
So MuCh In SUcH A SmALL BoX

Project Build "CahitaPower"

icy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 crx si
This guy is hilarious, just stumbled across his site on a forum today and I must have spent an hour looking at his comics.

The Oatmeal
Posted Image

socal rex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 1987 Comanche
Saw this on Craigslist this morning and got a chuckle.

Posting text below in case he deletes it due to sale. laugh.gif

The O'lady forcing me to liquidate

O'lady said she is tired of my old mopar parts and I need to make a craigslist ad up.....so here is it

for sale

1 nagging dream smashing man hater

almost no offer refused. or look in the free section, if she keeps it up and gets Her Ass kicked to the curb [couch included as it is permantly attached to her ass] thanks

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CIVIC Si
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (socal rex @ Jan 19 2011, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Saw this on Craigslist this morning and got a chuckle.

Posting text below in case he deletes it due to sale. laugh.gif

The O'lady forcing me to liquidate

O'lady said she is tired of my old mopar parts and I need to make a craigslist ad up.....so here is it

for sale

1 nagging dream smashing man hater

almost no offer refused. or look in the free section, if she keeps it up and gets Her Ass kicked to the curb [couch included as it is permantly attached to her ass] thanks

oh man that's effing awesome!! hahahaha
Dark Side of the Power........
Posted Image

Wheels

QUOTE (RARECRX @ Jun 26 2009, 06:55 PM)
The ONLY BMW's I like are (Beautiful Mexican Women)

pvbcrx

• I Love Jet Noise
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si (1986-2010), 1995 Dakota, 2001 325iT, 2009 Eos when my wife's away
QUOTE (icy @ Jan 18 2011, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This guy is hilarious, just stumbled across his site on a forum today and I must have spent an hour looking at his comics.

The Oatmeal

The Oatmeal is awesome! I revisited another old favorite today, Red Meat. Click on "Fresh Meat" on the home page to see the latest comic. Seriously demented stuff. Used to read it in one of those alternative newspapers, but it's much more convenient online.

icy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
There was an ad on my local CL the other day in the job postings, the guy was trying to find people to help him test his time machine. He continued to go into detail about the science of time travel and how he had a real working time machine in his garage but it needed more than one person to operate it. blink.gif ph34r.gif I tried to find it again but it must have been deleted.
Posted Image

sslgreg

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 1987 Civic DX, 2011 F150 SuperCrew, 2001 Honda Accord (wife's car)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (icy @ Jan 19 2011, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was an ad on my local CL the other day in the job postings, the guy was trying to find people to help him test his time machine. He continued to go into detail about the science of time travel and how he had a real working time machine in his garage but it needed more than one person to operate it. blink.gif ph34r.gif I tried to find it again but it must have been deleted.

I've seen that one in the Best of CL page:

http://www.craigslis...1971141280.html

icy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (sslgreg @ Jan 20 2011, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've seen that one in the Best of CL page:

http://www.craigslis...1971141280.html

haha, yep, that was it, the one on my local page was changed just slightly but it was definitely a copy and paste job. good find!
Posted Image

radar51

• 1G Addict
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 2007 ford focus (ugh), 1989 Integra LS
    • Image Gallery
Tetris Theme This one always makes me laugh for some reason...

Hoping to get back into the 1G game ASAP!

chedda_j

• Lives to modify
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic 2.2L LSD, Acura TL Aspec
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (radar51 @ Jan 20 2011, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tetris Theme This one always makes me laugh for some reason...

Aww ya that was good, but this ones better in all honesty.

Mario Theme

10395168_748294558578686_901304337744719

cahitapower

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 civic si
this one made me watch it a second time..lmfaoo!!

So MuCh In SUcH A SmALL BoX

Project Build "CahitaPower"

black87crx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 honda crx si

haha that was a funny karate move
was up my name is antonio I <3 MY HONDA!

Maine_Honda_Racer

• Can't stay off the race track!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1993 Civic EX Track Car, 1987 Crx Si Ice Racer, 1990 CRX Si Track Car, 2004 Dodge Durango
QUOTE (chedda_j @ Jan 21 2011, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aww ya that was good, but this ones better in all honesty.

Mario Theme

What makes that even better is that he is doing it in the middle of a party where almost no one is paying attention. heh.

Ben

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In fact, I rock out an RPR decal!

chedda_j

• Lives to modify
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic 2.2L LSD, Acura TL Aspec
    Garage View Garage
OMFGZ

Flight of a bumble bee on accordian.

10395168_748294558578686_901304337744719

icy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Another great craigslist ad

Please help! After two long years of being on a waiting list for a dog, we have been notified by breed rescue that, at long last, our number has come up and, WE ARE HAVING A PUPPY!

We must get rid of our children IMMEDIATELY because we know how time consuming our new little puppy is going to be and it just wouldn't be fair to the children. Since our little puppy will be arriving on Monday we MUST place the children up for adoption this weekend!

They are described as:

One male -- his name is Tommy, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), light blonde hair, blue eyes. Four years old. Excellent disposition. He doesn't bite. Temperament tested. Does have problems with peeing directly in the toilet. Has had chicken Pox and is current on all shots. Tonsils have already been removed. Tommy eats everything, is very clean, house trained and gets along well with others. Does not run with scissors and with a little training he should be able to read soon.

One female -- her name is Lexie, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), strawberry blonde hair, green eyes quite freckled. Two years old. Can be surly at times. Non-biter, thumb sucker. Has been temperament tested but needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots, tonsils out, and is very healthy and can be affectionate. Gets along well with other little girls and little boys but does not like to share her toys and

therefore would do best in a one child household. She is a very quick learner and is currently working on her house training. Shouldn't take long at all.

We really do LOVE our children and want to do what's right for them. That is why we contacted a rescue group. But we simply can no longer keep them. Also, we are afraid that they may hurt our new puppy.

I hope you understand that ours is a UNIQUE situation and we have a real emergency here! They MUST be placed into your rescue by Sunday night at the latest or we will be forced to drop them off at the orphanage or along some dark, country road. Our priority now has to be our new puppy.

$10 rehoming fee but price is very negotiable.

Posted Image