The Best Video Game Ever

• You cannot reply to this topic
19 replies to this topic

TheSneak

• Two Krazy Daveks
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 crx dx
seriously, a must for and car enthusiast with a ps2 it has the 3gen civic. you know what the aftermarket front bumper looks like? garden trim. it's the japanese version so it has the zc hood and dohc graphic. this game is a must
One time Krazy Davek said his foot hurt. So he glocked it. Then he glocked his other foot just because he thought it was going to snitch, he asked it if it was and it said no, so he glocked it not only because it was going to snitch but also because it lied.When he isn't driving his 3 door 3 speed 3 cylinder geo metro with 20" spinners, he's driving his freestyle motox bike with 20" spinner dirtbike wheels in downtown NYC.

LEW

• member 420
  • PipPipPipPipPip

fin sweet!!

Edited by LEW, 17 November 2003 - 07:10 PM.

user posted image
ebay id mike_lew
user posted image

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 91 Civic Standard Hatch (B16 powered), 02 Civic EX, 03 Civic Si R.I.P.
    • Image Gallery
hahaha thats great! do they by any chance have a 1g?
SportInjectedClub

boman

• BOman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Si ZC-Turbo, 1999 Honda Civic Dx
    • Image Gallery
Nice...sporting some sweet-ass 15" buttons...
1987 Honda CRX Si 1.6 DOHC TURBO (ZC)
1999 Honda Civic Dx

Sold:
1999 Civic SiR
2002 Lexus IS300

CRXdan

no 1g. taht game is fun but unrealistic. according to it the 3g is capable of liek 3 second 0-60 times lol. still a very fun game.
90 crx si
13.17@113 street tires low boost
86 samurai g16 turbo

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
the best video games ever is castlevaina period

Greg Gauper

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '84 Civic (SCCA G-Prod, moved to H-Prod in 2008
I was always partial to Pong myself.... tongue.gif
2011 SCCA H-Production National Champion

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 91 Civic Standard Hatch (B16 powered), 02 Civic EX, 03 Civic Si R.I.P.
    • Image Gallery
one of my favorite racing games is "tokyo extreme racer zero".......vehicles get a bit ricey, but still damn fun. then theres "gran turismo" and "midnight club"......i cant wait for "need for speed underground".............i love racing games
SportInjectedClub

d15vtec

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 92'civic hatch d15b+86'crx carbed
not the best games you've played,games you've beaten! some of my favs are earthbound(snes),xenogears(ps)RE code veronika x(ps)finalfantasy 9+10(ps)
i could never beat FF 7 for some reason(U DID NOT BEAT IT IF U USED GAMESHARK)
thats just naming a few. wink.gif

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Okay, they better make it for PC, because I am going to get it right now. Seriously, I love the 3G that much.

I wasn't a fan of the graphics, but I am such a 3G nut that I have to have it!

Thanks!

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

nivek2002

Wow thanks - ill be renting it soon then, and yeah I heard the physics suck . Also is the car hard to get? any tips to get it? thanks

Kevin

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (d15vtec @ Nov 17 2003, 09:46 PM)
not the best games you've played,games you've beaten! some of my favs are earthbound(snes),xenogears(ps)RE code veronika x(ps)finalfantasy 9+10(ps)
i could never beat FF 7 for some reason(U DID NOT BEAT IT IF U USED GAMESHARK)
thats just naming a few. wink.gif

How could you NOT beat FF7??? Jeez Louize, I beat that game every which way of sunday, including the two Weapons that you don't even really have to beat. After 7, I drifted away from the FF franchise... I prefered the old midevial settings to the new futuristic settings they've adopted since. And while I haven't played FFX, I think that 4 and 6 deserved a second visit more than any of the other ones, and I'll bet anything that 4 and 6 were better than X.
Earthbound was fun, but I found out how to beat that COMPLETELY by accident (They drop one little hint and expect you to put 2 and 2 together... heh). I was disappointed that they never put out that megadrive or whatever it was for the N64, 'cause I wanted to play Mother3 (Did they ever release that for the gamecube?)
If you want a HARD Final Fantasy game, try the original. That, and the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game for the NES had me going forever. Actually, I've only beaten each of those games once. Just once.
As far as racing games go, I would like to see GranTourismo4 with the internet-alleged car listing... includes greats like the CRX (Second gen SiR, of course, but hey, better than nothing), the DMC12, 70 GTO Judge, every RX series car, even a few saturns for shizz and giggles. The Mini's would be fun, too.

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Racing games: First ever was San Fransisco Rush, I learned racing lines from following the drones around, belive it or not. Rush 2 I had to have because the first was so good. 2 was better quality, but the tracks weren't as 'air' oriented as the original. Other racing games, once I got my first good computer, NFSIII was one of the best games ever, and I shit my pants when I got NFSIV. NFSV was good, but I wasn't keen on it being all Porsche, because the handling was all pretty much the same, though I got it down pat. Good levels in that one. NFSVI, dun work too well on my comp, and NFS:U, not getting it, its crap, I want to race, not rice. I am hooked on Gran Turismo Now, I have GT2 waiting, then I will cough up and get a PS2, because GT3 is one of the best racing games ever.

As for really hard to beat games, try Goldeneye for N64, or better yet Perfect Dark. Sure, goldeneye is easy on easy mode, but up at 00 Agent, and especially going for the cheats like the facility and the archives, good bloody luck. It took me a looooooong time to beat the whole thing, cheats and all. Perfect Dark is ridiculous, much harder, and even the multiplayer is impossible, but hella fun.

Or course, the Zelda Series is undeniably sweet, and I have yet to beat all of them, hell even play all of them.

Too damn busy on the car, y'know?

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

CRX8Grand

• Hey I remember my password to this site
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 09 Civic Si
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Nov 17 2003, 08:00 PM)
the best video games ever is castlevaina period

OMG I asked for like 5 games this year for christmas. Im getting Veiwtiful joe and Mario Kart DD for my college graduation and True Crimes and Spawn for christmas

FINALLY GAMES OUT FOR THE GAME CUBE WOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I still want a PS2 and Xbox. Xbox I would never have to buy a game after I mod it.

PS2 has alot of good platformers I want. Jak2 Rachet and clank and a ton of others.

I might also pick up that 3rd person Robot game, Its a platformer but I cant figure out wtf its name is.

Hands down Gotham Racing2 for Xbox and Need for SPeed Underground are going to be SICKNESS!.

The new Initial D 3rd stage comes out for Arcade soon to the US. I have yet to even see the 1st 2 games in ANY arcade ont he east coast.

~2009 Civic Si 4dr~

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Definitely very cool shit.

http://www.redpepper...gallery/albuo65

"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image