Sarge's Rpr Emmaus Meet '09

• You cannot reply to this topic
215 replies to this topic

Sgt. Pepper

Not too early to discuss and plan is it? How is that date for everyone?

Same time: 3rd Saturday in September

Same location: my house

Changes: less "cruise", more meet
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

4N2NR

• Fossil of the forum
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si, 1990 CRX Si, 2013 Cadillac SRX, 2003 Hummer H2
    Garage View Garage
Sounds good to me. It'll be the 19th. At least I have enough time to get a Rex together. This next year I have high hopes to have a dependable ride so I can ditch showing up to meets in a family sedan.
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!
Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.

SEX - StreetEXtremes

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (4N2NR @ Sep 24 2008, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds good to me. It'll be the 19th. At least I have enough time to get a Rex together. This next year I have high hopes to have a dependable ride so I can ditch showing up to meets in a family sedan.

NEC '09 should be the weekend after national "talk like a pirate" day RRRRRRRR Peeeeeeee RRRRRRRRR
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

Zephyr

• On the Podium
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
ARrrr it will be on International Talk Like a Pirate Day. There will be lots of CarrrrX's there.

Z
1985 CRX Si H2 Racecar
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS with a WRX swap

BigOrange

• I pitty the fool aint got no honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI, 1985 Civic Wagon Turbo, 1971 n600, 1972 n600, 1972 n600, 1991 miata, 2002 turbo protege 5
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Bigorrrrrrrange will be there.
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suck

If a Hatch is Bread van, then what is a Wagon? A bread bus?
Wagoboost project, 7psi and giggling :)

Turbo Si Wagovan clan member

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
Man, still super close to our anniversary. Up for the meet but would prefer no cruise this time. Gets a little confusing with a convoy of cars going thru turns, traffic lights, and after driving for hours kinda like just chillin out a while and scoping the cars. Had a great time this year though. Just write your congressman to allocate some funding to fix your roads up their. I think I lost about 6lbs of rust this trip.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (ChrisF-dude @ Sep 24 2008, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Up for the meet but would prefer no cruise this time. Gets a little confusing with a convoy of cars going thru turns, traffic lights, and after driving for hours kinda like just chillin out a while and scoping the cars.

Yea, sorry about that. I too would much rather sit/chill/check out the cars. We don't hafta do a cruise - I was just tryin' to change things up a bit. Next year will be better!
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

RFL85CRXSI

• The Martinsburg Intimidator!
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic CRX Si ,'85 Honda Civic CRX DX, '02 Ford Crown Victoria Police Crusier, '94 Chevy S-10 LS1 (Haul'n AsS-10), '98 Plymouth Breeze 2.4T
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Im up for what ever. Speaking about the rough roads, my exhaust took one hell of a beating... I lost a collector bolt and broke a weld on the tail pipe blink.gif
Oh and yeah... RRRRRFL85CRRRRRXSI will be there.

Suck my SOHC!
Im the VTAC sauze on your Honda Burger!

Zephyr

• On the Podium
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
Although the BBQ was fantastic the 1.5 hour cruise was a little much. If it was closer it would be cool or if everyone knew where they were going and could get their if they got split up from the group. One suggestion might be to do a TSD or Gimmick style rally where a 30 mile or so route is layed out over some fun roads and time must be kept along with clues found along the route. It is quite fun, I have done many of them. 30 miles is nice and easy and not too much for people who suck at directions. Sarge, if you would like to go with this idea let me know and I'll work with you on planning a course, you know the area, I know how to write a rally.

Z
1985 CRX Si H2 Racecar
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS with a WRX swap

Sgt. Pepper

I think next year we:

a. cruise to an ice cream place nearby

b. cruise to a brewery nearby

c. skip the cruise all together

lil buddy

• obsessive compulsive...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 civic si Resto Rod,85 civic DX,84 CRX 1500 DX, 79 XL 75,69 Z50 mini trail, 03 Pilot and my 2013 ride on
maybe lil buddy #2 will be ready by then ph34r.gif

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
shoot, maybe my car will be running next year.. smile.gif
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Sep 25 2008, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think next year we:

a. cruise to an ice cream place nearby

b. cruise to a brewery nearby

c. skip the cruise all together

well i kinda liked doing a cruise as im sure most of you noticed so "C" is out for me which leaves "A" and "B". now lets think about this.... pay for icecream or learn cool shit about beer and enjoy free samples.... i think i know which im voting for ph34r.gif
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

ChrisF-dude