←  WTB

Red Pepper Racing

»

Rear Crx Seat.

GIFF's Photo GIFF 24 Apr 2005

where can i buy one that will fit my 86 crx si?

EuphoricBlue's Photo EuphoricBlue 24 Apr 2005

QUOTE (GIFF @ Apr 24 2005, 05:50 PM)
where can i buy one that will fit my 86 crx si?

There is no rear CRX seat, I was thinking the same thing but the bulge where the gastank sits is too high up... no one but a 5 hear old could sit in such a short area. If you really wanted to fit a rear seat into the CRX you'd have to relocate the gastank to sit between the suspention and rear bumper, redo the floor in that part of the crx, rerout the exhost to as the relocated tank would take that area, manufacutre restraint systems for the pasangers... it's not a pritty picture... lots of work... and you'd loose gastank volume if you were to try and relocate it behind the suspention. So, basicly, you can't just go and buy a rear seat for the crx...

>_> Pardon my spelling
Edited by EuphoricBlue, 24 April 2005 - 07:58 PM.

crxls's Photo crxls 24 Apr 2005

the EDM crx's have them...

QUOTE (crxls @ Apr 24 2005, 06:08 PM)

Got any pics? I don't see how any 1G CRX can have rear seats, unless they remodeled the floorboard for the EDM...

hoopty dx's Photo hoopty dx 24 Apr 2005

and audm and jdm tongue.gif

hoopty dx's Photo hoopty dx 24 Apr 2005

QUOTE (EuphoricBlue @ Apr 24 2005, 09:16 PM)
QUOTE (crxls @ Apr 24 2005, 06:08 PM)

Got any pics? I don't see how any 1G CRX can have rear seats, unless they remodeled the floorboard for the EDM...

yes the pans are deeper.

bryman put some in his and had to modify his floorpans

GIFF's Photo GIFF 24 Apr 2005

well screw that idea then. i guess if i wanted to transport more than 2 people i should have bought an integra(4D GSR:)) or something.

QUOTE (84 Hoopty @ Apr 24 2005, 06:18 PM)
yes the pans are deeper.

bryman put some in his and had to modify his floorpans

Well, the American market got screwd >_> But oh well, I didn't buy the rex for family outings XD

bombayscrx's Photo bombayscrx 24 Apr 2005

meh ive had like 6 people in mine

crxls's Photo crxls 24 Apr 2005

i got pulled over one night with my brother (6'4" @190 pounds) laying in the hatch and the cop never saw him there. well, might have saw him but just didnt want to deal with it because my brother was the smallest of the 3 of us in the car laugh.gif .

bombayscrx's Photo bombayscrx 24 Apr 2005

yeah im guessing he say him its hard to hide if your 6'4 190 pounds haha

toxicshit's Photo toxicshit 25 Apr 2005

i have 2 of them laying around ready to ship to the US inlcuded all the brackets etc.. so pm me if you are interested !

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 27 Apr 2005

Speaking of seats ive had 5 ppl in my car. I was thinking of putting my own bed pans in and making brackets so that i can fit two more ppl back there. i dont know where i would relocate the gas tank tho, maybe have to pick up an si tank or hf? Either way its in the future.

GIFF's Photo GIFF 27 Apr 2005

why does the license plate say DR. CRX when that is clearly an integra

kamikaze_fish's Photo kamikaze_fish 27 Apr 2005

QUOTE (GIFF @ Apr 27 2005, 12:27 PM)
why does the license plate say DR. CRX when that is clearly an integra

rex body with teg front.