New Guy Here

• You cannot reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic

LsVtec1GenRex

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 5 Gen Civic 4dr., 1 Gen Rex Si
Whats up everyone. My names Robby. Located near cincinnati ohio. Been a member of Cincinnati Street Racing for quite some time now. I leave for the marines in June. I currently drive a 94 Civic 4dr as a dialy driver. Is has a JDM D15 in it. I also have an 87 CRX Si. Very clean. Red. Will post pics soon. I have a built LS Vtec that I will be dropping into it when I get a break in the military. Just have to get all the conversion parts for it. If anyone has any helpful info about it then LMK...

Welp Cya Later....

Robby

lil buddy

• obsessive compulsive...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 civic si Resto Rod,85 civic DX,84 CRX 1500 DX, 79 XL 75,69 Z50 mini trail, 03 Pilot and my 2013 ride on
welcome. please don't tell us your going to street race the 1g...

JeepGirl

• 1300cc's of fury!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: R.I.P ~Honali~ 3G civic now drives Silver 86 Civic hatch
QUOTE (lil buddy @ May 3 2007, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
welcome. please don't tell us your going to street race the 1g...

X2

Street Racing is evil. blah blah blah people get killed blah blah high insurance rates blah blah.

Please don't discuss street racing here, the majority of us do not condone it, it gives the rest of us normal car modding types a bad rep with the authority types.

Street racing has gotten to be so bad here (mostly because the retards don't know how to drive) that they can and will issues demerit removing tickets if the cop even thinks you're racing someone off a light, even if you aren't, and it has happened.

They even went so far as to stereotype in the bill they used to pass the law. Young men and women that drive modified CRX's, Civic's, neons and skylines!!!!

rprdotcom1cropped.gifRIPHonalicroppedsigpic.jpgAW1GMtu.jpgH4zO0Qb.jpg

bobdragster

• Without 無限Limit
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1980 Honda Prelude
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (JeepGirl @ May 3 2007, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
X2
Street Racing is evil. blah blah blah people get killed blah blah high insurance rates blah blah.

Please don't discuss street racing here, the majority of us do not condone it, it gives the rest of us normal car modding types a bad rep with the authority types.

Street racing has gotten to be so bad here (mostly because the retards don't know how to drive) that they can and will issues demerit removing tickets if the cop even thinks you're racing someone off a light, even if you aren't, and it has happened.

They even went so far as to stereotype in the bill they used to pass the law. Young men and women that drive modified CRX's, Civic's, neons and skylines!!!!

Lol... they don't even have Skylines in North America...

Well, there are some, but they are really rare. Unless you're talking about the G35.

JeepGirl

• 1300cc's of fury!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (bobdragster @ May 3 2007, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, there are some, but they are really rare. Unless you're talking about the G35.

I see multiple Skylines around here on a daily basis, not only skylines, but soarers, aristo's etc. NOT rare, very cheap to import. Cheap powerful tuner cars.

So yeah, tons of rhd cars around here, trucks and SUV's too.

I found this minivan locally too!! $6500 I'd ditch the spinners..... dry.gif unsure.gif If only I had money... I'd rock that Van! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

^^ It has a 660cc 3CYL motorcycle engine!!!..... can you say Gixxer or Busa swap?

90 Toyota Celsior $7000

And a Skyline, one of 7 I found for sale around here

Kind rough shape, but none of the other ads had pics, they were heavily modified.

Oh FYI: I live in Canada.

Edited by JeepGirl, 03 May 2007 - 09:43 AM.

jay_1gen

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (bobdragster @ May 3 2007, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm in Barrie ontario and I know 3 people who own Skylines their more commen then what people think its just not a car that stands out all that much unless you know cars. As for street racing in Quebec and Ontario if your cot street racing the impond the car and crush it.

SEEKERone

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 85 CRX (Straman Convertable) 87 CRX Si 91 CRX
Canada and their easier import laws.....YOU SUCK!!! j/k

Welcome to RPR

bobdragster

• Without 無限Limit
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1980 Honda Prelude
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (jay_1gen @ May 3 2007, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm in Barrie ontario and I know 3 people who own Skylines their more commen then what people think its just not a car that stands out all that much unless you know cars. As for street racing in Quebec and Ontario if your cot street racing the impond the car and crush it.

There aren't any where I live so.... yeah.

But then again, there are no CRX's either.

JeepGirl

• 1300cc's of fury!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (jay_1gen @ May 3 2007, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL!! some retard was caught doing some drifting in his rhd car a couple of weekend ago, locally, he ran from the cops..... 30 cop cars and several blocks later he got caught in a dead end and the cops rammed his car..... after he had stopped... He has his car back already and he's online bragging about it.... meanwhile everyone else with a modified import the last couple of weeks have been hassled by the cops everytime they get on the road..

The cops are just making stuff up to pull imports over now...:

cop- "I'm issuing a citation for having an enlarged exhaust outlet"

me- "Excuse me?!?!? That is the very same exhaust the car left the factory with!!!"

I agree street racers should have their cars crushed if they get caught, but with the Coppers profiling ANYONE driving an import... I'm affraid unsure.gif ph34r.gif

I can't even count how many times I've pulled up to the line at a red light, fumbled around looking for tunes just to look up to see some twerp in a ricedout red-neck bagged import, backwards hat, park bench aluminum wing wider than the car and DUAL fart cannons, revving their engine at me to race when the light changes, IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC!! and I have my turn signal on....... laugh.gif the light turns green and I hear much rev-limiter banging and peeling of tires as I creep ahead to wait for a break in traffic to turn.....

TAKE IT TO THE TRACK!!!

/END RANT/

Anyway Robby, sorry for ranting on you're intro thread, welcome to the forum you'll like it here.

If you check out the search function it is just full of years of information from people with decades of experience with these cars.

You still need to post a ghost story for us to read, it's kind of a tradition around here.

Edited by JeepGirl, 03 May 2007 - 12:33 PM.

86crxlilmikey

• so many 5.0's so little time
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 honda crx si rest in peace 63 volkswagen bug (with a porsche 911 motor) 85 civic s hatch and a 87 prelude si
ok we have some skylines hear in st louis ok 2 but hay one is owened by suzy of addrline motorsports and is a r 34 and thers a old japanse guy with a 4 door r33 and for the street racing it ant worth the bull shit if u get caught hear ur car gets impound then thay take u and the car to a crusher and make u push the button to crush ur own car but most of the kids around hears momys and dadys buy them cars thay need to pull the linces away from them like thay do in texas
if you have NO FEAR than your not fast enough

eric87crx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX HF W/ Si motor R.I.P, 1985 Si w/ D16A1, 1996 Neon
    Garage View Garage
If you get caught racing here in were i live in washington, they are pretty leanyant (sp?) about it...well compared to canada i guess...i have had a few friends caught for racing and they got neglagent driving in either the second or the first...a $500 fine, but i think if you get caught twice for it you lose your liscence...

What He Said /\/\/\

NOTORIOUS BAD BOY

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CR-X--TEAM NOTORIOUS
    • Image Gallery
WELCOME! Glad to hear another First Gen Rex!! biggrin.gif

Giltaran

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 CRX Si, EW4, Stock as I can make her.
If you get caught racing here in were i I live in washington Washington, they are pretty leanyant lenient (sp?) about it...well compared to canada Canada i I guess...i I have had a few friends caught for racing and they got neglagent negligent driving in either the second or the first...a $500 fine, but i I think if you get caught twice for it you lose your liscence license...

Hey, you asked the question: (sp?)

Old enough to drive is old enough to spell.

-Gil

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CIVIC Si
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Giltaran @ May 3 2007, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you get caught racing here in (delete the in) were where i I live in washington Washington, they are pretty leanyant lenient (sp?) about it...well compared to canada Canada i I guess...i I have had a few friends caught for racing and they got neglagent negligent driving in either the second or the first...a $500 fine, but i I think if you get caught twice for it you lose your liscence license...

Hey, you asked the question: (sp?)

Old enough to drive is old enough to spell.

-Gil

you forgot a couple on your grammatical error correction... wink.gif
Dark Side of the Power........
Posted Image

Wheels

QUOTE (RARECRX @ Jun 26 2009, 06:55 PM)
The ONLY BMW's I like are (Beautiful Mexican Women)

Sgt. Pepper

the gramatikal polise are alwase waching

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Welcome aboard, you'll like it here.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman