←  General Posts

Red Pepper Racing

»

Fyi, Forum Upgrade Tonight

Screech's Photo Screech 15 Mar 2012

I hope the gallery and the attach pictures to garage are fixed. I still think there is a permissions issue with the folder on the server where images are stored. I'm about sure a "chmod" command can fix it.

rpr's Photo rpr 15 Mar 2012

I didn't even know those were problems...I'll look into it after the upgrade.

rpr's Photo rpr 15 Mar 2012

Upgrade done, so far so good. Lemme know if you find any issues. I can see already that we've lost the 'peppers'...

Upgrade done, so far so good. Lemme know if you find any issues. I can see already that we've lost the 'peppers'...

Quoted, replies don't look right, maybe only for older quotes, so this is also a test.

OK, new quoted replies look OK, but old ones don't.

Edit post is acting weird. I click it and it moves to the reply to this topic and none of the original text is auto filled, then the post being edited goes blank so I can't even copy/paste.

jweber89's Photo jweber89 15 Mar 2012

OK, new quoted replies look OK, but old ones don't.

Edit post is acting weird. I click it and it moves to the reply to this topic and none of the original text is auto filled, then the post being edited goes blank so I can't even copy/paste.

Noticed that as well. Everything else looks pretty good so far. Hopefully there aren't too many issues.

Jeff

rollz87civic's Photo rollz87civic 15 Mar 2012

The new layout will take sometime to get use to.

oldrexer's Photo oldrexer 15 Mar 2012

Seems incredibly slow. Took minutes to load home page and minutes to load general section. Only about 20 seconds to load login. Running on Firefox.

Is the new look adjustable?

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 15 Mar 2012

AHH my quotes!

bigboi407's Photo bigboi407 16 Mar 2012

the pics in the threads arent coming out right along with quotes... Like the thread i made where i compared the 1.3 to 1.5 blocks, the pics are behind the posts, and can i make the forums smaller on my browser, seems that the letters/posts are much bigger... i gotta back up a lil bit to read... :huh:

Old School REX's Photo Old School REX 16 Mar 2012

Oh dear... This is different....

Smokescreem's Photo Smokescreem 16 Mar 2012

I feel lost and can't find my way home.

I feel lost and can't find my way home.

I can't make up my mind on the theme. before and after.. before and after.

I think am going with soiid red 3.2.3.