←  Meets

Red Pepper Racing

»

October 17th Rpr Meet Pics

Rampage's Photo Rampage 17 Oct 2004

For those of you that got pics... post away here!

I am naming and uploading, I should have them up within an hour or so.

Cheers,
Mark

Gumby's Photo Gumby 17 Oct 2004

Hurry up i wanna see!

CRXdan's Photo CRXdan 17 Oct 2004

Unfortunatley we couldnt head out this time. We spent time taking apart brents new motor, and then i was installing injectors, then spent the rest of the day dirtbiking. sad.gif

cvcc_wagon's Photo cvcc_wagon 17 Oct 2004

i'll get right on it, either tonight or tomorrow afternoon

Mark Petriw's Photo Mark Petriw 18 Oct 2004

What's your email address to I can send them to you?

Mark Petriw's Photo Mark Petriw 18 Oct 2004

HOw do I post them or someone give me an email address. There are about 60 pix so I zipped them.

cvcc_wagon's Photo cvcc_wagon 18 Oct 2004

i have a Mac so i'm not sure if it will work properly but we can try, send them to [email protected]

looks like i will get this done tonight

cvcc_wagon's Photo cvcc_wagon 18 Oct 2004

okay, here are my pics.
Thanks for the passes Doodson!

Doodson's Photo Doodson 18 Oct 2004

Great pictures guys and I hope everyone had a good time following me in the 2004 Police Civic around the track biggrin.gif

Doodson

T-Bone's Photo T-Bone 18 Oct 2004

Great meet guys, and thank you Doodson for the laps. Good to see everyone out! We should really look into gettin some track time. Ed thanks for the quick carb tunnin. And mark heres my phone number 604-613-5810 give me a call maybe we can set somthin up at port kells. ArenD all I have to say is WOW, hope you had a safe trip home. to all you other guys thanx for bringing youe rides and sharin your stories, Im lookin forward to the next time we can set somthing like this up. -Matt

87ClubRed's Photo 87ClubRed 18 Oct 2004

Meet Pics

Ths day was awesome. Props to those core enough to stand (and race) in the cold driving rain. Even though I felt like I wet my pants most of the day (I checked, I didn't), and to those who drove distances to hang for the day.

Thanks for the track time Doodson biggrin.gif

C8V6C's Photo C8V6C 18 Oct 2004

Pretty nice.......If it wasnt all the way in canada, I wouold have tried to show smile.gif

eldo's Photo eldo 18 Oct 2004

Big props to Rampage for setting up an undescribable meet, "Hardcore ArenD" for coming all the way up here from Cali , Doodson for getting us passes into Mission Raceway ,how to kick ass on the track and the awesome laps he got us to go around the track!!

Rest of pics at http://www.redpepper...ery/eldo?page=2
Besides the rain , i don't think we could ask for more from a meet! biggrin.gif

Ed
Edited by eldo, 18 October 2004 - 01:55 AM.

D16CRX's Photo D16CRX 18 Oct 2004

The meet was great, awesome to go for a couple of laps on the track. Talking with the guy that had the yellow and red 2nd gens has inspired me to start road racing myself. Thanks to everyone that came out. (aren your a true hardcore). Rampage. D16CRX is in the one you have listed as the unknown member the other one is not mine. Looking forward to the next meet.