←  FS

Red Pepper Racing

»

Dc Headers

85supersleeper's Photo 85supersleeper 06 Jun 2005

i started building my si head swap on my civic and got tired of doing it. i feel the urge to go fuel injected so im gonna do the B-swap now. need some extra funds for the little things that i might need down the line so these headers must go.

these are dc sports 4-2-1 ceramic coated headers. new and never used. its been out of the box for awhile now but i never bolted it on. comes with the o2 sensor relocation wire and new gaskets. im willing to let go for a pretty decent price. first one with a good offer takes them! start your bidding NOW!

info: i live in California 95035 if you wanna check the shipping rate

B@T "El Argentino"'s Photo B@T "El Argentino" 06 Jun 2005

$50? plus shipping

autoxcrx's Photo autoxcrx 06 Jun 2005

I can beat that. How about $95+ shipping?

Dan

TAAGMANsCRXwithKYBs's Photo TAAGMANsCRXwithKYBs 06 Jun 2005

$60 and NO shipping... I can pick it up.

lemons's Photo lemons 07 Jun 2005

What motor are these for?

85supersleeper's Photo 85supersleeper 08 Jun 2005

PM's SENT! sorry i lag. but ill try to get pictures up tmrw. these are for the EW/D15 motors. they will only fit si's or a dx with an si oil pan. otherwise the headers wont clear your dx oil pan.

Airgazm86's Photo Airgazm86 08 Jun 2005

Is it the one- or two-piece design?

85supersleeper's Photo 85supersleeper 08 Jun 2005

the header is a one piece

JohnW's Photo JohnW 08 Jun 2005

PM sent a few days ago. Yet no reply.

Your 'ebay style' crap sucks.

..."start your bidding NOW!"...

Just post a price and sell the thing. I have paypal and can send a MO... stop playing freaking games.

John- who is tired of this kinda crap on the internet.

KrisCres's Photo KrisCres 08 Jun 2005

...........c'mon guys,cut the guy a break...he's jus trying to get the best price for it,we all have done it

badpenny's Photo badpenny 09 Jun 2005

QUOTE (JohnW @ Jun 8 2005, 08:02 PM)
PM sent a few days ago.  Yet no reply.

Your 'ebay style' crap sucks.

..."start your bidding NOW!"...

Just post a price and sell the thing.  I have paypal and can send a MO... stop playing freaking games.

John- who is tired of this kinda crap on the internet.

dry.gif I agree and disagree, you really didn't need to flame him, but in your defense If he wants a bidding war he really needs to go to ebay.

fhrcng's Photo fhrcng 09 Jun 2005

we all have done it

Yes, but in the proper forum..........

I have to agree with badpenny. Name a price and make sure you get back to your interested parties. If you want to auction it then put in on Ebay and let people bid on it in a proper forum. If you do you can post on RPR that you have an auction on Ebay for the parts you wish to sell. I did that with a set of Mikuni carbs and it worked out well for everyone involved.

Good luck to whoever ends up with the DC header and no "flaming".

bigk3000's Photo bigk3000 09 Jun 2005

you guys dont have to cry about it..

let him do whatever he wants.. this is a for sale forum.. and hes trying to sell something smile.gif

85supersleeper's Photo 85supersleeper 09 Jun 2005

sorry about all that johnW. i do remember getting your PM and i THOUGHT i sent you the pm. you were 1 of 5 who sent me a PM on june 6th. it was 330 am when i replied to all of those and maybe i clicked something else than send?? i dont know what happened but i apologize for that. didnt want to leave anyone out on purpose.

anyways... taagman has already arranged for a pick up on saturday. if he doesnt have the cash then they will still be up for sale.

i apologize once more for the little mishap.

TAAGMANsCRXwithKYBs's Photo TAAGMANsCRXwithKYBs 14 Jun 2005

So everyone knows, after I made my offer, sleeper made a counter offer and I accepted. Everything went smoothly, so let's not give the guy a bad time. I've been a bit reticent to try to get one through the mail again, after the one that I paid for and never got, for those who remember... not that I'm not going to mention names (bevboyy).
Edited by TAAGMANsCRXwithKYBs, 14 June 2005 - 01:32 PM.