←  Appearance

Red Pepper Racing

»

Post Your Winter Pictures

jsgprod's Photo jsgprod 12 Mar 2008

OK, I know, I live in Florida and you don’t wanna hear it. I got it.
But I was sent these today… from a member, who was greeted by this when he got home from his (Florida) vacation last weekend! blink.gif

Hey, It's not called the Great White North for nothing! biggrin.gif

C8V6C's Photo C8V6C 12 Mar 2008

^Wow, nice pics. Glad I don't deal with that every winter tongue.gif It was 82 degrees here today lol

E-AT_me's Photo E-AT_me 13 Mar 2008

i wish i had a decent snow like that his year. we just got crap. it stunk..

stevo911_'s Photo stevo911_ 19 Apr 2008

1/2 an hour ago, deffinately the latest in the year i've seen snow stick as far back as i can remember

C8V6C's Photo C8V6C 19 Apr 2008

Wow, almost May and it is still snowing??? It was in the 90s a few days ago here wink.gif

I like that pic

myheadhertz's Photo myheadhertz 19 Apr 2008

QUOTE (stevo911_ @ Apr 19 2008, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1/2 an hour ago, deffinately the latest in the year i've seen snow stick as far back as i can remember

Overusage of biofuels and energy efficient electrical appliances have really screwed up the climate cycles.

Nice picture!

Hopefully, this thread will be closing soon.

JeepGirl's Photo JeepGirl 19 Apr 2008

I waaaaaaa aaa aassss suntanning this past weekend at the acreage, +20C, sunny. I took some video tonight.. it's uhm, shall we say, blizzarding out!!! They are calling for 50CM!!!OMFG!!!!

It had all just melted! mad.gif

Good thing I'm still rolling on my winter tires.. dry.gif rolleyes.gif :sheepish grin:

stevo911_'s Photo stevo911_ 19 Apr 2008

QUOTE (myheadhertz @ Apr 19 2008, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Overusage of biofuels and energy efficient electrical appliances have really screwed up the climate cycles.

Nice picture!

Hopefully, this thread will be closing soon.

:werd: climate change blows, the kicker is i still didnt get a single day of snowboarding in this year (down from 25-30 days on the slopes for each of the last 5 years)
I hope this thread comes to an end soon, i wonder if we'll have snow on my birthday (the 23rd) that'd be weird to have a white birthday, its pretty rare we have a white christmas up here

3gencivic's Photo 3gencivic 20 Apr 2008

im not liking the snow eather im about 2-3 hours form vic an we had snow conditions too.. friday night i was driving home in a blizzard. YUCK an i had my drag radials on so traction wasnt that great but got it home.

Craig87crx's Photo Craig87crx 24 Apr 2008

All of this snow is gone now..... should be able to continue work on her soon...... smile.gif
(can't wait till I get a garage..... dry.gif )