←  Meets

Red Pepper Racing

»

The Spring Kick Off In Bakersfield

duckorbleed's Photo duckorbleed 24 Apr 2009

what shop did you take it to...?

perfectengine.com

importzero's Photo importzero 25 Apr 2009

hey scott ill try to be there at 10:45 at the dennys if not ill call anassa to let u know i hope my car make it this time and anassa hope the saturn dont break down lol jk cant wait for tomo

hatchbox's Photo hatchbox 25 Apr 2009

My brother and I just got into Modesto. We've had a few isues pop up along the way starting with a leaky injector before we even left my house . This first set back put us into Salem, OR at 3am mad.gif . Now I have to figure out why my new exhuast is banging and vibrating against the floor before we take off for the last leg of the trip down to the meet dry.gif . Just wanted to let everyone know I may be slightly late but plan on showing up around 1pm or sooner. See ya'll tomorrow. wink.gif

cbstdscott's Photo cbstdscott 25 Apr 2009

QUOTE (importzero @ Apr 24 2009, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey scott ill try to be there at 10:45 at the dennys if not ill call anassa to let u know i hope my car make it this time and anassa hope the saturn dont break down lol jk cant wait for tomo

Getting ready to go....

rinnaye's Photo rinnaye 25 Apr 2009

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Apr 25 2009, 08:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Getting ready to go....
I'll be meeting you, and the rest at the Denny's in Sylmar.

KSousa's Photo KSousa 25 Apr 2009

im so bummed! i couldnt get the day off of work. hopefully there will be some sort of meet in cali before next year

C8V6C's Photo C8V6C 26 Apr 2009

Like I said in the other thread, get some pics up! Wish I coulda made it

rinnaye's Photo rinnaye 27 Apr 2009

Great meet Doug!

Had a really good time with you, your beautiful family, and the rest of the gang. Major kudos go out to hatchbox, and his bro, for driving down from the great state of Washington, to join us too, because of their attendance, I didn't have to be the lone hatch at this years meet. biggrin.gif

I look forward to seeing all the pictures.

cbstdscott's Photo cbstdscott 27 Apr 2009

Doug,

Thanks to you and your family for hosting another great meet.

The Long Haul and Engineering Awards go Hatchbox for schleping from WA in his hydra/turbo Hatchie.

The Fix It Again Tony Award goes to Minor and his piping welds.

The We All Want One Award goes to Donny and his '08 Civic Si Mugen (thanks for giving me a ride in it).

And a special shout out to the Kern County Park Rangers for ignoring our group illegal U-turn.

Scott

duckorbleed's Photo duckorbleed 27 Apr 2009

my appologies for not being able to make at the last minute due to an unexpected financial distress.

obviously i missed another great time.

1986civicsi's Photo 1986civicsi 27 Apr 2009

Thanks to Doug and family for the good time. I am always amazed at the knowledge an ingenuity of the RPR group. The brothers turbo setup on their hatch
was incredible.
Thanks again,
Cory
P.S.
Scott are you having nightmares about a Dodge Caravan running you off the Grapevine. That van came very close to losing it when he overcorrected.