←  Projects

Red Pepper Racing

»

The Crx Ss

E-AT_me's Photo E-AT_me 03 Jan 2006

panhard bar ok? you sure? it looks like you're starting to rust in that pic... which could be worse than you think! sorry to be pesimistic.. you love me!

JDN14's Photo JDN14 03 Jan 2006

I checked under the carpet and it looks perfect there. I also closely inspected under the car and it seems to be just a bit of surface rust.

Richard's Photo Richard 03 Jan 2006

i mean at the track, with hot exhaust unloading beside the gas tank all day, it would bother me.

or does it have a cell?

meancivicsi's Photo meancivicsi 03 Jan 2006

QUOTE (Richard @ Jan 3 2006, 07:46 PM)
i mean at the track, with hot exhaust unloading beside the gas tank all day, it would bother me.

or does it have a cell?

good adjective ph34r.gif

JDN14's Photo JDN14 04 Jan 2006

QUOTE (Richard @ Jan 3 2006, 07:46 PM)

or does it have a cell?

the previous owner didnt have any problems. I dont see it being an issue unless i start shooting flames out the exhaust. I may put on a sidepipe eventually just to be safe though...

JDN14's Photo JDN14 20 May 2006

Well, since ive ruled out a tow vehicle being possible given driveway space and budget ive gotta get this car ready to drive to and from autocrosses (about a 15 mile round trip twice a month). The first step, taking off the stickers (let's face it, the less attention i attract the better).

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 20 May 2006

laugh.gif Cherry bomb exhaust. WTF!

laugh.gif

Wheres a good bafflepack or something, i hate cherry bomb mufflers.

phatboycrxhf's Photo phatboycrxhf 20 May 2006

looks pretty good that must of took some work to get that motor in there and i like the fat tires and rims biggrin.gif

breadvan's Photo breadvan 20 May 2006

must be fun to drive! defenitely looks better with no decals . sleeper! (breadvan does not endorse or condone street racing) ph34r.gif

JDN14's Photo JDN14 27 Jul 2006

Just got it titled in my name (finally), ill be attending my first autocross with it august 12th...should be fun smile.gif .

badpenny's Photo badpenny 27 Jul 2006

That is a cursed color.

JDN14's Photo JDN14 27 Jul 2006

QUOTE (badpenny @ Jul 27 2006, 08:04 PM)
That is a cursed color.

almost, it's John Deer Yellow, not Y-49...so im safe tongue.gif .