←  FS

Red Pepper Racing

»

Koni Shocks

Cäz™'s Photo Cäz™ 30 Oct 2004

Hollowman Posted on Oct 29 2004, 08:34 PM
  Hmmm.. That is a little high priced for my street car.. I would have to say the "maybe they will be there" route since I can't afford $400 per front strut right now.. 

Same here, im sport'n about a buck fitty, as of now dry.gif

Edit: I think its time to join the airforce rolleyes.gif
Edited by Cäz™, 30 October 2004 - 10:06 AM.

85SiHybrid's Photo 85SiHybrid 31 Oct 2004

Man these sound so nice but I cant bring my self to spend that kind of money on my daily driver. Good luck.

Cj

BigOrange's Photo BigOrange 31 Oct 2004

i'll take some fronts laugh.gif

JDN14's Photo JDN14 31 Oct 2004

il have to get back to you when the fate of my car is decided...

zackspeed's Photo zackspeed 31 Oct 2004

I am down for the fronts since they are double adjustuble. If you can get the rears they would be great.

gtpilot's Photo gtpilot 01 Nov 2004

criticalmass, big orange, zackspeed..that's four in total now.

To the others who are "in wait" on the "could be shocks of the future" - If I have to plunk down six grand to buy a round of these shocks and there is no follow up from people... ph34r.gif

Kirk

rpr's Photo rpr 01 Nov 2004

I'm in, when do I need to have the money to you?

Kain's Photo Kain 01 Nov 2004

QUOTE (crxhybrid85 @ Oct 29 2004, 07:54 AM)
I have Koni's on my car right now.  The ones you are talking about are shorter?  Are the rears externally adjustable?  Cause mine right now are not, I've been thinking about selling the rears to get Tokicos.

my old 85 cdm dx had koni red adjustables all around. externally adjustable all around. i actually just found the instruction booklet for them a few weeks ago, wish i could get them back off the car, as well as the momo wheel that was on it.

QUOTE (gtpilot @ Nov 1 2004, 12:02 PM)
criticalmass, big orange, zackspeed..that's four in total now.

That makes five - Tom joined in...

My contact at KONI is away at a tradeshow for this entire week and will not be back in the office until the first of next week. I will contact him then to make the arrangements, but I would assume we are not going to need the $$$ for a few weeks or better...maybe a deposit for the work would be asked for - I'll let you know.

Kirk

DarkHand's Photo DarkHand 01 Nov 2004

QUOTE (gtpilot @ Nov 1 2004, 12:02 PM)
To the others who are "in wait" on the "could be shocks of the future" - If I have to plunk down six grand to buy a round of these shocks and there is no follow up from people... ph34r.gif

I'm in the 'OMG I need to purchase these NOW but I don't have the cash' phase. tongue.gif I'm sure that if you didn't meet the minimum buy-in you could buy a few extras and sell them slowly afterwards.

And then there's eBay. The eBay market for rare 1G CRX parts is exploding right now. cool.gif

rpr's Photo rpr 01 Nov 2004

QUOTE (gtpilot @ Nov 1 2004, 03:07 PM)
My contact at KONI is away at a tradeshow for this entire week and will not be back in the office until the first of next week.  I will contact him then to make the arrangements, but I would assume we are not going to need the $$$ for a few weeks or better...maybe a deposit for the work would be asked for - I'll let you know.

Tell Lee to quit lazing around at SEMA and get to work!

QUOTE (rpr @ Nov 1 2004, 02:46 PM)
QUOTE (gtpilot @ Nov 1 2004, 03:07 PM)
My contact at KONI is away at a tradeshow for this entire week and will not be back in the office until the first of next week.  I will contact him then to make the arrangements, but I would assume we are not going to need the $$$ for a few weeks or better...maybe a deposit for the work would be asked for - I'll let you know.

Tell Lee to quit lazing around at SEMA and get to work!

That's right...we need shocks and he is out glad handing!

Kirk

Rampage's Photo Rampage 01 Nov 2004

As usual I don't have enough money to come up for a great opportunity. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

I don't want to wait years or lose out forever on being able to have Konis, this sucks. Damn the economy mad.gif

specialTEG's Photo specialTEG 02 Nov 2004

dang i want some koni's for my teg =(
i'll be a "stand in line and wait and see what happens"
gots no money

E-AT_me's Photo E-AT_me 02 Nov 2004

i'm in the "i need rears dag nabbit!" group..