←  General Posts

Red Pepper Racing

»

Help! Ive Been Scammed! Maxoutracer

Bag's Photo Bag 30 Sep 2009

I see Jesse on Facebook constantly. I too have dealt with his slow shipping and lack of responses. Jesse has not been active on G1teg for a while now.

firstgencrx's Photo firstgencrx 30 Sep 2009

According to his profile, his last post at g1teg was last Monday the 28th, and he was last seen there today.

Tsunami_ZC's Photo Tsunami_ZC 30 Sep 2009

QUOTE (Bag @ Sep 30 2009, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see Jesse on Facebook constantly. I too have dealt with his slow shipping and lack of responses. Jesse has not been active on G1teg for a while now.

The Member picture thread disagrees with you ph34r.gif

Bag's Photo Bag 01 Oct 2009

ok, correction....I havent SEEN him making posts recently. I check all threads (normally), but I dont go into his picture thread (because its always the same shit....drunk or eating something). Steve and I are discussing our options to possibly prompt some action.

Tsunami_ZC's Photo Tsunami_ZC 01 Oct 2009

QUOTE (Bag @ Oct 1 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok, correction....I havent SEEN him making posts recently. I check all threads (normally), but I dont go into his picture thread (because its always the same shit....drunk or eating something). Steve and I are discussing our options to possibly prompt some action.

He is online and ive sent him messages, no response. dry.gif

Bag's Photo Bag 02 Oct 2009

As of this morning, Maxoutracer is no longer a moderator of G1teg.

NWClassicHonda's Photo NWClassicHonda 02 Oct 2009

QUOTE (Bag @ Oct 2 2009, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As of this morning, Maxoutracer is no longer a moderator of G1teg.

Why is that?

funkmaster's Photo funkmaster 02 Oct 2009

maybe because someone who doesnt have time to ship out paid for parts doesnt have time to moderate an internet forum.

Airgazm86's Photo Airgazm86 04 Oct 2009

I hate scammers.

I also don't understand why other people defend these losers.

If you sell something, SHIP IT!

If you don't have time or money to ship something, DON'T SELL IT!

Unless you are in a coma, you should be able to ship something that has ALREADY been paid for, no excuses. Lagging for a few days is understandable, but several months?

You people do know that you can arrange shipping companies to pick up your packages, right? So if you can make it to your mailbox, you can probably ship something.

/rant

NWClassicHonda's Photo NWClassicHonda 05 Oct 2009

QUOTE (RARECRX @ Oct 2 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is bad. I mean the guy has time last week to post HUNDREDS of pictures of him "clubbing/drinking" spending all you who have been scammed hard earned cash, and with girls he obviously can never get in the sack that take "PITY" pictures with him, while he has sales pending? What a class act loser. He avoids all his bad feedback threads in G1TEG, but posts in his "party" thread like there is no tomorrow. He has sales that have been pending A WHOLE YEAR! Lagging my ass. Just a plain SCAMMER is what he is..

My brother and I stopped by when we were picking up some chevy heads in SF No answer.. He lives in the shitty area by mission where my buddy lives lol. my buddy lives on Alemany.

So busted! ohmy.gif

kaymo's Photo kaymo 15 Oct 2009

anyone nearby that can try to make a stop at this guy's house? the more people coming by the better. anyone who can make this on the way to something else, please help me out

kjeffery's Photo kjeffery 17 Oct 2009

QUOTE (kaymo @ Oct 15 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone nearby that can try to make a stop at this guy's house? the more people coming by the better. anyone who can make this on the way to something else, please help me out

"kick his ass sea bass" dumb and dumber

1GEN_SI86's Photo 1GEN_SI86 17 Oct 2009

if i were closer to sf, there would be a stake out...

wait for him to show up and confront him about it >.>

kaymo's Photo kaymo 18 Oct 2009

QUOTE (1GEN_SI86 @ Oct 17 2009, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if i were closer to sf, there would be a stake out...

wait for him to show up and confront him about it >.>

now THIS is the kinda RPR love im talking about. anyone closer down for this man's plan? biggrin.gif

ChrisF-dude's Photo ChrisF-dude 18 Oct 2009

Is there any way to maybe contact his local police department thru zip code location and maybe file a complaint? If you paid via mail it's a fedaral crime I think and anything by electronic transfer using the internet would be wire fraud right? I would maybe call his local PD and just see if there is anything you can do long distance, like send a notarized affidavit stating your side. Chances are his PD won't give a shit about you lost money, but it's worth a shot to say you tried.