←  Vendor Listings

Red Pepper Racing

»

Medieval-pro Caster/camber Plate In Stock...

RexKrazy's Photo RexKrazy 21 Jun 2007

good idea w/ the saw-toothing

E-AT_me's Photo E-AT_me 21 Jun 2007

side note- my OPM's are not adjusted the same. i know my chassis is tweaked.. sad.gif

toxicshit's Photo toxicshit 22 Jun 2007

QUOTE (MrDisibility @ Jun 21 2007, 04:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is about another inch of travel available, but with the MP kit you really won't need it. Besides, moving the shock up will cause hood interference.
Haha, they will be available to YOU after you finish paying for the dampers wink.gif

Marcus

ph34r.gif no problem, im transfering the money this week to paypal been away for buisiness to places without normal internet so now i have 39 pages new posts on RPR wink.gif en some nice parts that are ready.

Im really exited to install the tein's with some 27.5mm torsions and those camber plates would make a world of diffrence.

What will the min and max camber and caster adjustment aprox be ?

Manny thanks Marcus,
Greetings Erwin.

rpr's Photo rpr 22 Jun 2007

Nice job. He basically took the RPR design to the next level, and actually made it happen. As for the bearing, yes they do have to be replaced periodically, but the clicking is MOST LIKELY caused by the whole bearing moving in the plate, not the center part of the bearing. I had that problem with early versions of ours where the bearing didn't quite fit right, and you got that clicking when the bearing moved up and down. I shimmed them and they were rock solid.

I also have a pair of the Lightspeed plates, and there is no comparison, really, these are SO much nicer.

Tom

Friction Limit's Photo Friction Limit 19 Jul 2007

...any word on pricing or release dates?

nature223's Photo nature223 19 Jul 2007

those are machined aluminum I take it??
only thing that concerns me is corrosion...yes aluminum WILL oxydise tot the point of being major PIA to motivate into new adjustment...you might want to clear coat or anodize those..that said...nice machining.

MrDisibility's Photo MrDisibility 03 Aug 2007

QUOTE (nature223 @ Jul 19 2007, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
those are machined aluminum I take it??
only thing that concerns me is corrosion...yes aluminum WILL oxydise tot the point of being major PIA to motivate into new adjustment...you might want to clear coat or anodize those..that said...nice machining.

These are only prototypes. They are actually going out for coating next week and will get some nice hardware to go with them smile.gif

We are really close to releasing these guys! I know we are competing with the dude in Colorado on these, but I am hoping that the fast and repeatable adjustments available with these plates will sway you to the Medieval side. Our price is probably going to be in the $350 range, as some fancy tools needed to be sourced to get these guys cut up.

Marcus

bobdragster's Photo bobdragster 03 Aug 2007

QUOTE (MrDisibility @ Aug 3 2007, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know we are competing with the dude in Colorado on these, but I am hoping that the fast and repeatable adjustments available with these plates will sway you to the Medieval side. Our price is probably going to be in the $350 range, as some fancy tools needed to be sourced to get these guys cut up.

Marcus

Well, I think both plate designs will do well. I think people will order their's and decide by the design. Some people will like the Medieval's design better, but some will like firstgencrx's design better. Good competition wink.gif

firstgencrx's Photo firstgencrx 04 Aug 2007

Marcus has a great design!!!!! It is a more proven design compared to mine because it has a solid history of success. I also think his serrations is very clever. wink.gif

I am glad to see he is still going to make them.

David

MrDisibility's Photo MrDisibility 02 Jun 2008

Bump!

We are going to try and get these off the ground again.

Marcus

ATXBoy's Photo ATXBoy 02 Jun 2008

care to spill any updated info?

MrDisibility's Photo MrDisibility 02 Jun 2008

QUOTE (ATXBoy @ Jun 2 2008, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
care to spill any updated info?

I am supposed to follow up and get pics of the anodized prototype next week. We are pushing hard on it.

Phantom_Allstar's Photo Phantom_Allstar 02 Jun 2008

dammit Marcus, your getting ALL of my spending money for like three months in a row now!
and probably even more now that I need these....

PS: thank you for hooking us 1g/3g Honda lovers up:D

you ARE the man.
Edited by Phantom_Allstar, 02 June 2008 - 11:59 PM.

MrDisibility's Photo MrDisibility 26 Jun 2008

FINALLY got my prototype back!!!!

Taking pics tonight and TAKING ORDERS soon! Medieval-Pro Damper kit purchasers will get a DISCOUNT.

Marcus

Vicious's Photo Vicious 26 Jun 2008

pics!!!!!!!!